View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 09:38 PM
Animal Lover

wonderlust99 is on a distinguished road
Default House dog looking for a home!

This cutie is looking for a home:

http://www.petfinder.my/pets/67678/

Tykes is a good looking friendly rescued dog who grew up with many cat friends and other dogs. He enjoys cat food as he prefers the taste of fish over meat. Tykes doesn’t bite. His favourite game is tug-of-war and he loves chasing his tail.

Tykes is a very happy dog who will greet you with an abundance of excitement when you return home. He loves going for walks or a run if you’re looking for a jogging companion. He loves being around people so he’s a great dog to keep as company. He is very communicative and will tell you if he needs to go to the bathroom, if he’s hungry or if somebody is outside the house. He is very wary of strange motorbikes and is very alert to even the smallest noise, so he makes a very good watch dog.

He is a dog with many funny traits and will be there to love and brighten even your dullest day. All he needs is a new owner that is happy to shower him with abundance of love and promises to feed him his favourite food, he will be your best friend forever.

We are unable to bring Tykes as I am leaving very soon for Europe and hope to find him a nice home and compassionate owner. Please feel free to contact me at 0126121673 (WhatsApp)! Nothing would make me happier than knowing that Tykes has found a happy home. I wish I could keep him with me but unfortunately there’s no “+1 pet companion” on your university dorm application form overseas.