View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 01:11 AM
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.

Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee
Default Re: The Vampiric Insomnia Club - Between 1 AM & 5 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Zee, is it the regular check-up or is your kitty sick? I'm a bit out-dated on your cat's news......so many threads to read here until I'm also becoming blur........can't catch up with such a hot forum.....hehehehe

writing web page FAQs at this graveyard hour?! Yikes! How can your brain function at this hour? I'm only here to chat with my cousin on the other side of the world, and popping in here at the same time.....yeah, chatting on 2 different windows, so do forgive me if I type in wrong window sometimes. Can't imagine working.
it's ok blackie..
i understand...i've been online for the whole day but away from the pc and when i came back to the pc, was shock seeing the activeness of this forum in just a couple of hours i was gone..heh...
yup,,this forum very hot...
hotter then cili padi..

Neway i was referring to the orange+white kitty that i saved and talk about in this thread http://forums.petfinder.my/showthrea...=3944#post3944
Just a normal check up for him because he look very weak..
But for this few days he's already regaining his strength back as we're feeding him daily and cleaned him so he look healthy now
So for the check up just wanted to see how his body doing and hope he''ll be fine..
And after that see how things go, as now he's already ok with my other cats, very very lucky...
And my cats also trying to accept him but they're not bullying him so that's good..
So see how things goes on to keep him or give for adoption but the longer he's with us the more we adore him...
Huhu..nevermind, just see how it goes in a couple of weeks..
Kesian my hubby, i keep bringing home cats...
Lucky he's a love cats as sometimes he'll layan the babies and leka with them until he forgets me..huhu...
Hmmmm....I love my hubby and babies...

Last edited by BabyZee; 08-15-2008 at 01:16 AM.