View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 04:43 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Now, Nilai council may impose licensing for cats

Vivien, Blackie don't need a license collar because he's already a legitimate Malaysian citizen.....dah ada MyKad mah.....we M'sians don't wear license collars kan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivienlpl View Post
council no money la....that is why

so cats must wear license collar liao

imagine Blackie with that collar thingy....

Well said, Jimmy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coony View Post
I guess it is up to the cat owners now to be more responsible for their cats & the majority to seriously consider having their cats spay or neuter. I personally feel the authority is fair on their part of action to be taken if there are complain on the cat owner as how they have their action taken for the dog owner.

I have 20 + cats at home & I have been staying where I’m staying for more then 3 years & up to date I’m proud to say I don’t have a single complain from my neighbor but only from the garbage collector about the amount of rubbish I had which is cat litter & waste. I gave some extra kopi money to them every 2 months to be fair for the extra garbage they had to collect. Well now I don’t have to listen to the garbage man nonsense, they are happy & I’m happy that my bin place is clean & well kept.

The most important thing here is that we cat owners must be fully responsible for all our cats & shud never burden or trouble other (that is our neighbor) with our pets or even with our children.