View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 05:28 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Now, Nilai council may impose licensing for cats

Jimmy, your story giving kopi money to the cleaner man similar to my story.heheheh!! In our apartment area got 2 Indian men clean up the garbage & apartment area everyday.They were very nasty in the beginning. They smack the strays that I fed everyday with their broom and always give me sour face. They were also the one who put net trap for cats. Luckily I found that net first. At 3 am in the morning my hubby and me like pencuri taking off the net and quietly ran back to our unit. Then my hubby said,why don't we give them kopi money so that they will not hit the stray cats.I agree and we gave him RM30-RM50 every month.I told them "ini duit kasih uncle sebab sd bersih2 ini tempat. sori klu kasih uncle susah".After that every time we bump to each he grin from ear to ear and greet me good morning.

yeah, I agree with you,we cat owner must be responsble with our pets.Don't let them roam around poo and pee every where. I'll very angry too if I see cat or dog poo in front of my house. Luckily all my cats are indoor