View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 12:39 PM
PetFinder Buddy

monkee94 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to monkee94
Default Re: PetFinder Voucher System - Launched!

Petfinder’s New Voucher System !

To encourage adoptions of homeless animals and spaying / neutering efforts, PetFinder.my has partnered with corporate sponsors to create a PetFinder.my Fund dedicated to subsidizing pet adoptions. As a valued member of PetFinder, you are entitled to redeem your subsidy when you adopt an animal from certified rescuers.
Below are a list of certified rescuers where you may utilize our subsidy with:

SPCA

cerz

acsyen

alicialinghorsley

PAWS

Jacqueline

alicelim

How does it work?

Once you have determined a pet that you are interested to adopt from a certified rescuer, you will see an option to generate a PetFinder Voucher. You will need to fill in your name, IC/Passport and mobile number, which will be included in the generated Voucher. You will then print out the Voucher and present it to the rescuer during adoption. Your information must be accurate and will be verified by the Rescuer. You will immediately receive a 50% discount on the pet adoption fee, up to a maximum of RM50.

What are the Terms & Conditions?
1. Adopter must be a member of PetFinder.my
2. Adopter must present his IC/Passport and mobile number to be verified against the printed information
3. Each adopter is only entitled to redeem ONE voucher within PetFinder.my
4. Each voucher may only be used ONCE, before its expiry date
5. Adopter is only entitled to redeem a 50% subsidy of the adoption fee, up to a maximum value of RM50
6. Voucher will be cancelled if Adopter returns the pet to the Rescuer
7. The Voucher can only be applied to the adoption of a pet that is already spayed/neutered
8. The Voucher will be rejected if PetFinder.my's corporate sponsorship funds have been used up.
How do I get listed as a certified rescuer?
You can apply to be a certified rescuer if you meet the following criteria:
1. You would need to be a member of PetFinder.my for at least 6 months
2. You must have at least 5 successfully rehomed pet profiles in the PetFinder system
3. Your pets must be spayed/neutered before being put up for adoption
To apply, please contact us for further information. Please note that the approval of certified rescuers are at the sole discretion of PetFinder.my.

What if my friends wish to utilize the subsidy to adopt a pet?

Please ask your friends to sign up to PetFinder.my, then follow the instructions above on applying for a Voucher. They may not use your Voucher as their personal information must correspond to the printed details on the Voucher.

How do I contribute towards this fund?

We are currently seeking corporate sponsors to keep this fund rolling. If you wish to become a corporate sponsor and contribute towards the welfare of homeless animals, please contact us at www.petfinder.my for further information.

I was wondering if we could print out the above message paste it at pet shops who dont sell pets(to avoid trouble) and veterinarian clinics to help spread the message????