View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 11:33 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Vietnamese workers killing stray cats for food in KL/PJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuntum View Post
Kesainnyeee...

Vietnamesse pulak...dulu Myanmar... dorang ni memang bermasalalah la...!

Nak tangkap law kat malaysia amat la tidak kuat...

Wish law kita macam kat negara lain...suka tengok Animal Cops Philadephia kat Discovery animal channel. Puas ati bila yang dera binatang dihukum setimpalnya!
I think Myanmar workers are also involved. I really pity the cats because they were so manja (they had been pets dumped by their irresponsible owners or irate neighbours of irresponsible owners who refused to spay/neuter their animals and they grew in numbers and all get dumped elsewhere ... mommies, babies, kids, pregnant moms, everybody ...). And these manja cats walk right up to the murderers or let them approach them and those bastards simply bash them to death on the head. They actually thought these murderers sayang them!

I heard one cat actually managed to escape after being bashed on the head but she later collapsed and died of injuries to her head in a pool of blood at the roadside. So very, very sad and angry! Damn those bastards!

But I think it is so blatant the way these killer foreigners dare to act so hostile and challenge the locals so easily like real samsengs. They are a danger not only to our pet animals but also to our whole community and the police should really come down hard on them!
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies