View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 10:37 PM
PetFinder Guru

sarahseben is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Do all cats love fish?

yeap..apart from having moisty stool..those kids did not have any sickness..messy bab poo-ing saje since those days, there were no litter sand..eau naturale jamban which was the lawn hmmmphhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Those days when I was a kid (between 8-11 yrs old) I remember having 15 cats in the house.My house compound was bigger then and we have this mango tree,banana tree,rambutan tree.My mum even plant her own chili,lemongrass etc. so the cats are freely roaming around in the compound.My mum fed them rice and boil fish or chicken.Amazingly they lived until 13 to 16 yrs.Last month one of the oldest cat died.His name is Samseng.We have too many cats along the way until I couldn't recalled which one was Samseng until my mum remind me by saying the one was born on same day with my newphew,my sister's 2nd son.

So I wonder, how can the cats that my mum fed with rice and fish/chicken live longer than our cats that eating so called premium food?? Apart from vaccination I don't really remember the cats has been hospitalise for any sickeness