View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 10:06 AM
Banned

ashleywong is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Still new with cats, need advise

hi reduan and all

sorry i didn't check the post during weekend. it was taken up completely by my cats and gabriel and samantha.

friskies and whiskas did a lot of promotion. they always want to get some one well known or popular to be their spokesperson - that's the way advertising work. initially i thought it was good too until i tried it.

friskies is out, whiskas is out, smartheart is out (i met an owner who's cat got kidney stone from eating smart heart and the cat is not even fully 1 year old yet and is also obese). misha is out.

roy blue is right. go to a reputable pet supplies shop and they'll help you with your selection based on your budget.

if you're in ampang, you can actually visit pet epicure. that's the cat place run by the "cat people". although they run a pet supplies store that stock decent items for your pet needs and your needs also, they're into animal and rescue also. i always go there for my purchases when i can time it properly, if not i'll make a quick dash to the nearest store for my purchase and then time it so i can go back to them. i stay in tmn desa okr and i still travel to see them in tmn melawati for my purchases - that's saying a lot you know.

in any case, i used to let my 4 cats outdoor and one day i decided to keep them indoor and i find that the benefits of having them indoor far outweights denying them access to outdoor. it's easier for you if you decided to keep jack indoor, cos he's already indoor and he won't find it difficult.

okay, gotta go back to work now, l8r then