View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 06:40 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default SPCA News Alert: 45 abandoned cats rescued

Ask your friend to catch the cats and send for neuter without the owner's kknowledge.sometimes we have to do lanun thing to solve problem.Once dah kena and recover return the cat back to the house quietly. Obviously this is bad owner and he/she couldn't be bother abt other people or his/her neighbour.So do the lanun thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinz38i View Post
HI all,

I received a complain from my colleague saying that his neighbour have almost 10 cat but did not really taking care of them. The population is keep on increasing. Also some of the 'new comer' that not survived did not burried well and just left in the middle of the road. Some more, those cats keep on poo and pee everywhere and behind my colleague house and also sometime in his compound. He talk to the owner but none action taken.

What we can do to help him? He is not a cat person, but still good, he did not hit those cat. He asked my help to do something to those cat, so here I am asking more help because I can't handle this alone as there are strays still stranded in my house