Thread: Cat on LRT?
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 03:24 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Cat on LRT?

my blackie becomes very, very quiet when he's frightened. i think he feels it's safer if he keeps quiet, less noticeable.

oh, he is a very timid cat. i can't take him out to the park, too. but he got used to being taken to the gym or jacuzzi occassionally. he has associated those places with home, not outside, hahaha.

but the first few times, when i open the bag in the gym, he cowered right to the back and won't come out. then, when we went home, it took a while for him to realize he's home, and he runs out and went straight into hiding, with his tail tucked between his legs.

and he hasn't really seen the real outside world as i don't take him out of the condo premises except to the vet. so, he's still a katak bawah tin milo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by euanna View Post
Wahh... your Blackie is so well behaved I'm envious.. my 2 kittens are monkeys, screaming banshee. At home they climb almost anything, extra curious and nosy. Bring them outside, they cower in fear and screamed loudly. I tried taking them to the nearby park once but both were trembling I went home after 10minutes...

I would love to have my kittens see life outside 4 walls..but alas, the time has not yet come...