View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 09:23 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: It is weird phenomena the homeless dog always be my side when at hawker place.

It's your aura that they see, guys ... just like they see ghosts and get scared because the spirits ' aura is simply terrifying.

There are some shops that offer to snap your aura photo for you ... it is very interesting ... I tried it once out of curiousity and the tokay explained that my aura is very calm and healing.

And yes, cats come to me too, I guess that explains why I managed to catch all those difficult strays for castration and people would throw up their hands in disbelieve, "Wooooohhh! Saya dah lama nak tangkap dia, kasik makanan hari-hari tapi nampak saya dah lari macam nampak hantu ....".

And I replied, "Mesti lah, hati kau tu asyik rasa marah geram kat dia, nak tangkap dia buang, mesti lah dia lari!. Kalau saya jadi dia pun, saya lari ... makanan awak pun tak nak saya makan, entah-entah ada racun tikus!"
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies