View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 03:10 AM
nyan nyan :3

rawr2buny is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to rawr2buny
Default Please someone help this poor injured cat!

Salam and hi to all PF-friends,

I am a powerless student against her mom who's currently doing her internship right now. Last night, around 8pm, I went out with my mom for sahur foods, and when we got back, I was so shocked to see a cat resting on my cat's cage. On the second look, I realized that its bleeding quite too much on the right eye. Mom shooed the cat away, and it tore my heart to see the cat. Mom insisted that its somebody's cat and it should be OK. But the hard headed me, went out and gave the cat some kibbles, and he gobbled it up in few secs. O_O; He must be VERY hungry, no way its somebody's cat. I know I cant leave him alone, I dont want to regret it later

I cried and I cried non stop when I heard the cat's mew. I lured him into the carrier with food and as soon as I locked the carrier, he hissed and got mad. I was so scared to go near him since I've always had only gentle cats. I dont know what to do. And mom is not helpful, she's at the age where she can easily got mad at everything despite being a cat lover herself.

I cried for hours and if before 1130pm i cant find anyone to help, I will need to release the cat. I want to treat the wound so badly but its so fierce. The vets are all closed. I scrolled thru my phonebook and called my senior crying for help. Luckily he helped me brought the cat to Animal Medic Centre @tunrazak. But as a student we cant afford it. RM90 just for a check up, bla3 it cost us RM101 for antibiotic injection(?). Lucky I got RM100 cash on me. Btw, I cant go to the vet together, since my mom wont let me go out at night. My senior sent back the cat to my house and now Im fighthing with my mom again just the day before puasa

The vet said the cat's eye are okay, just a normal wound. But Im scared of the cat itself. What Im most disappointed is that the vet dont even try to stop the bleeding I guess. Then, the vet told my brother that the cat needs to be left at AMC for several days for a surgery since I noticed the cat cant close its jaw properly. It is badly hurt and need surgery. Wherever can I get money when I cant really afford my own stuffs? There is no way I can ask my parents for some money due to some family reasons. Pls dont get my mom wrong, she is good in taking care of cats but she's not at the age where she can enjoy cats and she has her own reason for not wanting to volunteer to help :(

Somebody pls somehow help this cat. I dont know what to do. It hurts to see the cat like that. What should I do now? If I let it be until tomorrow, the cat might contract another health problem, and I bet mom wont tolerate it anymore. We'll just end up fighting moree and MOREE because we're like cat and dog. m(_ _)m I cant sleep, I feel like taking emergency leave but still I dont have license to drive and money to pay.. Oh right, I did have some savings, I can pay 1/2 or even all of the treatments what so ever but ansur2 For now I need a volunteer/Rescuer

If you can somehow volunteer to help this poor cat pls contact me: Sha 0193660153. I live in Seri Petaling!

Sorry if I wrote anything offensive here or anything. I just cant think straight anymore.

Cat details:

Colour: Orange Tabby (i guess)
Injuries: Right eye bleeding (scratches i guess) + severe injury on jaw (said the vet)
Mood: VERY BAD since it is prolly traumatized scared and felt insecure

----------UPDATE 21/08/2010------------

Salam, peopleee, GOOD NEWS \(^0^)/ *dances in circles*
Orange survived! Surgery is a success! He made it! yayyyyy. ehem, ok Alhamdulillah.

Sha baru call doctor. ape yg die cakap

1) orange is lookin good and very easy on himself. he meow when people come, resting in his cage lepak-lepak, eat pee n poo by himself.

2) the cost wouldnt be too much macam doctor expect since we didnt do the jaw surgery. it'll only be expensive if we keep him longer dekat sane. it is estimated to be around rm1k paling mahal pun 1.5k. gulp but better than RM 2k-3k kan? :) need to go to the clinic dulu then he'll discuss again about the total cost.

now the problem:
1) orange is definitely tak biasa dengan org. so kena go slow dengan die, bagi die manje2 n trust orang.

2) so far, donation belum masuk dari mane2. so sha rasa kena somehow pinjam mana-mana dulu *thinks hard*

3) tak tahu lagi bila nak ambil Orange since next week I'll be so busy nak ulang alik pegi college and office

I hope and pray that the potential adopter will accept Orange even for a little while, sementara nak bagi Orange fully recover.

----------MORE UPDATES 21/08/2010------------
and Dr.Teoh called me again just now,

as for today, the total cost would be: RM1680++. but he tried omitting few charges and it became: RM1230, but he decided only RM1200! (but for today lah. the hospitalization will increase RM25 everyday)

DOCTORRRRRRRRRRR THANKKK YOUUUUU. and now i will need help for the payment hmm

// sha copy pasted the updates here. should have done this from before sebenarnye baru senang orang nak ikut update orange. tak terfikir pulak. hehe

Last edited by rawr2buny; 08-21-2010 at 08:09 PM. Reason: updates on orange