View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 12:10 PM
Animal Lover

Angelsoo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Travelling/holidaying with your pet

I'd brought my cat to few places... Penang, Putrajaya, Gasing Hill jungle etc

I would say my cat is well travel by car so she is kinda travel-smart. During our car journey to Penang, she will either be looking out the window at passing scenery or curled up on our lap and asleep. We will stop at rest area every 2 hours to let her release herself. She will be on leash and passer-by are very amaze to see a cat that is being walk on leash.
During the hotel check-in, my cat will lied quietly in my large handbag like she knows that she is an unwanted guest. She enjoy staying in the hotel. New room, new furniture and lotza smell and crooks and corners for her to explore. We make sure to pack her poo-poo container and litter sand.
If we need to go out and leave her in the room, we just keep our luggage open so that she can hide and sleep among our clothes coz it have our smell which will calm her during our absent. (p/s: must hang the "do-not-disturb-" sign at your door so no maid will come in for housekeeping.)
My cat even snore at nigh when she sleep on a hotel's bed. Maybe hotel's bed is more comfy that her own at home and she is really tire our fr all the excitement of travelling and exploring.

Well, that's our Penang trip with our lil' princess. She enjoy road trip very much.

Putrajaya and Gasing Hill are another story!

Share with me what's your story....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1121.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	9319