View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 10:41 AM
Animal Lover

feltan is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dog Whisperer TV series

The Dog Whisperer show is not about dog training. It is about understanding the dog's behaviour.
If you wonder why your dog is barking excessively without any reason, biting everything and anything, agressive towards dog or humans, this is the show you need to watch.
Cesar will show you how to understand your dog, why certain behaviour exist and how to solve the problems.
I am a first time dog owner, I learn a lot from the show that is why I strongly recommend to show to all of you who loves your dog. Understand them bettter gives them what they need and not what you think they want.
1) Exercise 2) Discipline 3) Affection. Most of the dog owners do it 1) Affection 2) Exercise 3) Discipline. That's why they have behaviour problem.
From the show you will notice most of the dog problems are created by the human (the owner).
For Angelsoo & YenYen, please leave your comment on what you habve learned from the show and share with all of us here. So all of us can enjoy better time with our beloved pets.