Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Old 08-25-2008, 12:02 PM
Tok Penghulu

Penghulu is on a distinguished road
Default May You Rot In Hell...

The beast who did this..
May you rot in hell..
And I pray so let all
the cats and dogs
they pee and poo
on your grave everyday

----------------------------------------------------

MJ
Old 08-25-2008, 12:11 PM
PetFinder Guru

illa79 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: May You Rot In Hell...

apa la salah kucing tu..tak boleh dan tak mahu bayangkan the pain that the poor little innocent kitty went thru...tears are running down my face as i write this..

dear little one,i'm so,so,so sorry that you had to go thru all that..so sorry sayang..ur in a better and safer place now..

to the brainless,heartless devil that did this..may u rot in hell and be burnt alive over and over and over again.
Old 08-25-2008, 12:14 PM
PetFinder Guru

hatemetoday is on a distinguished road

Astaghfirullahhh.... ...

SI PELAKU MEMANG AKU SUMPAH HIDUP DALAM KEHINAAN SELAMA2 NYA...
Old 08-25-2008, 12:17 PM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road

omg where did you get this? its horrible. is this from a malaysian source? someone here did this?

i hope that psycho dies a horrible painful death. what goes around comes around.
Old 08-25-2008, 12:27 PM
PetFinder Guru

i really hate the human race sometimes. other species do not inflict pain on each other for no reason. they certainly don't do it for fun. humans are supposed to have evolved. we are supposed to be more intelligent and more developed than other animals. so why is it that we are the ones capable of such cruelty? we are the only ones on this planet that hurt other living things for fun.. we even hurt each other.. i'm so sick of all this. isn't there enough ugliness and suffering in the world already.

and people ask me all the time, how come you only help animals? why don't you help people? honestly, most of the time, people don't deserve my help. i can't stand them. people turn around and stab you in the back. animals would never do that. animals are pure.. humans can make me sick.
Old 08-25-2008, 12:30 PM
Mama Kabu & ChiChi

anitayusof00 is on a distinguished road

Subhanallah !!!!!
Penghulu, ini still pictures dari rakaman CCTV ke ? Kenape tak nampak muka pelakunya ? Binatang punya manusia !!!
Kesiannya tgk kitty tu. Dia mendongak ke arah syaitan yg bertopengkan manusia tanpa menyedari bahawa syaitan itu akan menamatkan riwayatnya !!! Kalau aku dapat syaitan itu, akan ku bakar dia hidup2 biar dia rasa sakitnya. Geram betul !!!!
Old 08-25-2008, 12:37 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rot in hell,grill like roast chicken.human are worst than animal.whoever did this,shame on you.you are not human.you are evil in disguise
Old 08-25-2008, 12:47 PM
Tok Penghulu

Penghulu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitayusof00 View Post
Subhanallah !!!!!
Penghulu, ini still pictures dari rakaman CCTV ke ? Kenape tak nampak muka pelakunya ? Binatang punya manusia !!!
Kesiannya tgk kitty tu. Dia mendongak ke arah syaitan yg bertopengkan manusia tanpa menyedari bahawa syaitan itu akan menamatkan riwayatnya !!! Kalau aku dapat syaitan itu, akan ku bakar dia hidup2 biar dia rasa sakitnya. Geram betul !!!!
Saya dapat nie dari forum yang saya selalu visit...
saya sedih sangat lihat muka kitten tu...as I look at it..macam dia crying after this devil burnt it for the first time...
cuba lihat bulu, misai dan mata dia yang dan terbakar from the first 4 pix...
Sedih betul saya.....and it took them 2 minutes to enjoy the scene...

MJ

Last edited by Penghulu; 08-25-2008 at 12:50 PM.
Old 08-25-2008, 12:50 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Gosh.........I can't believe what I'm seeing. Tears are rolling down my cheeks even as I looked at the poor, innocent kitten. Poor, poor kitty, I'm so sorry you have to suffer like this at the hands of one of our species.

WHY? WHY? STUPID, SENSELESS, F***ING HUMAN!!!! YOU DESERVE HELL FOR WHAT YOU DID! MAY YOU ROT AND BE BURNT ALIVE!!!
Old 08-25-2008, 12:59 PM
PetFinder Guru

oh actually i changed my mind. i don't want him to die a horrible painful death. i want to keep him alive in a room in my house tied to a chair with his hands handcuffed behind him. then everyday when i come home from work and i am stressed i will do horrible horrible painful things to him. nothing that will kill him, but will cause maximum pain. like maybe one day i'll skin his arm, and then the next day i'll burn his nuts with a lighter, then maybe one day i'll poke his eyes out with a sharpened pencil.. oh wow i am getting creative.. but then again this monster deserves the creative approach. i am so pissed off!

don't worry people, i'm not actually crazy, but i have seen some really violent movies.. i am just venting my anger here..
Old 08-25-2008, 02:45 PM
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.

Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynielime View Post
oh actually i changed my mind. i don't want him to die a horrible painful death. i want to keep him alive in a room in my house tied to a chair with his hands handcuffed behind him. then everyday when i come home from work and i am stressed i will do horrible horrible painful things to him. nothing that will kill him, but will cause maximum pain. like maybe one day i'll skin his arm, and then the next day i'll burn his nuts with a lighter, then maybe one day i'll poke his eyes out with a sharpened pencil.. oh wow i am getting creative.. but then again this monster deserves the creative approach. i am so pissed off!

don't worry people, i'm not actually crazy, but i have seen some really violent movies.. i am just venting my anger here..
count me in lynielime..
i think i know you're talking about which movie...
this abuser definitely deserve it....
that's why i appreciate animals more then humans..
animals give back the same thing what we give to them...
but for humans, if you meet the wrong type then you might get stabbed in the back by them..
Old 08-25-2008, 03:31 PM
Animal Lover

Can I join you?? Let's torture him to death!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Old 08-25-2008, 04:30 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyZee View Post
count me in lynielime..
i think i know you're talking about which movie...
this abuser definitely deserve it....
that's why i appreciate animals more then humans..
animals give back the same thing what we give to them...
but for humans, if you meet the wrong type then you might get stabbed in the back by them..
Yes, I think I know which movie, too. But I want to do more than just skin an arm or hold a lighter to his balls..........what he has done to that poor little kitten is beyond torture.......he should be burnt exactly like how he burned the kitten, and then, just before he'll burn to death, we put out the fire. We leave him alone, let him feel the pain. Then, the next day, we burn him again. We just repeat this until one fine day, he gives up and dies.

Did you guys see the kitten's eyes? It was so trusting, it had the same expectant look that my Blackie has when I was about to give him a treat, his food or play with him. The poor kitten didn't know it was about to be burnt alive.....it was expecting something fun or nice........that's what makes me cry over and over again....!!!
Old 08-25-2008, 04:39 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Yes, I think I know which movie, too. But I want to do more than just skin an arm or hold a lighter to his balls..........what he has done to that poor little kitten is beyond torture.......he should be burnt exactly like how he burned the kitten, and then, just before he'll burn to death, we put out the fire. We leave him alone, let him feel the pain. Then, the next day, we burn him again. We just repeat this until one fine day, he gives up and dies.

Did you guys see the kitten's eyes? It was so trusting, it had the same expectant look that my Blackie has when I was about to give him a treat, his food or play with him. The poor kitten didn't know it was about to be burnt alive.....it was expecting something fun or nice........that's what makes me cry over and over again....!!!
oh let's pull his fingers out one at a time and make him eat them!!
Old 08-25-2008, 04:48 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Quote:
oh let's pull his fingers out one at a time and make him eat them!!
YES!!! Let's do that, although, nothing we do can undo the savage, barbaric thing he did to that poor kitten. Killing him 10,000 times will still not make that poor, poor kitten suffer less.........huhuhuhu, the poor kitten.
Old 08-25-2008, 05:02 PM
PetFinder Guru

hatemetoday is on a distinguished road

..setiap kali bukak...setiap kali ...
Old 08-25-2008, 05:04 PM
Animal Lover

huhuhu!! I was thinking why don't we cut his litte bird and slice him bit by bit.padan muka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
YES!!! Let's do that, although, nothing we do can undo the savage, barbaric thing he did to that poor kitten. Killing him 10,000 times will still not make that poor, poor kitten suffer less.........huhuhuhu, the poor kitten.
Old 08-25-2008, 05:11 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
huhuhu!! I was thinking why don't we cut his litte bird and slice him bit by bit.padan muka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oooh then rub salt in his wounds.. ouch! bloody bastard.

everyone please let your pets know how much you appreciate them. give them extra long cuddles and hugs tonight.. in honor of all those who have suffered at the hands of humans.
Old 08-25-2008, 05:49 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemetoday View Post
..setiap kali bukak...setiap kali ...
Same here, too, kak Ina. I wished I was there, and could save the poor little kittie, and that I could beat that bully. I just wanna pick up that little kittie and hug it.........

Quote:
oooh then rub salt in his wounds.. ouch! bloody bastard.

everyone please let your pets know how much you appreciate them. give them extra long cuddles and hugs tonight.. in honor of all those who have suffered at the hands of humans.
already done that, lynielime. i hugged and squeezed my blackie the moment i saw the poor kittie's fate.
Old 08-25-2008, 06:21 PM
Banned

abgraldo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

That kitten so cute and humble. I cried when i look at her teary eyes, like pleading to the bastard `please don't do it again, im in pain and hurt but still i forgive you and didn't run, please hug me and give me something to eat, please..please...
I pray may God show us the bastard face, identity and everything about this satan, so that the whole world will curse he/her forever and had the same agonising death as the kitten, for us to see. Join me in my pray and Insyallah akan dimakbulkan on behalf of cat yang teraniaya.
Ya Allah, tunjukkan lah kepada kami siapa yang bertanggungjawab ini, benarkanlah kami untuk menghina perbuatannya dan memalukan ia di serata dunia, dan Kau jatuhkanlah hukuman yang sedashat-dashatnya kepada dia dan tunjukkanlah kepada seluruh dunia, sebagai pengajaran kepada semua umat Manusia akan balasan Mu terhadap perbuatan terkutuk keatas hamba makhlukMu yang tidak berdosa. Amin Ya Rabbul Alamin.