Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Pet Memorial

Pet Memorial Share with us the grief on the loss of your pet, and may it be dearly and lovingly remembered forever.

Old 06-04-2008, 09:46 PM
Super Hyper Animal Lover

pinkpuppy is on a distinguished road
Default Don't be too sad, but remember them always...

In a short time of one week, I lost my too dogs because of infective diseases. I can't stop myself from crying, but after a few days, thinking of they won't be happy either if we feel sad for them and disturbed our own life, I can still calm myself down and think of ways of preventing these things to happen. Sometimes life can be short, but the important thing is how you enjoy those happy times with your dear pets.They will think like how we thought, so if your pet died, just be happy, and make your pet feels like you: happy and continue his way to heaven. What we can do is wish that they can have good lives in the future. PLEASE remember them always, as they had been part of our lives before. And they will all have good lives. I knew they will.
Old 06-04-2008, 10:00 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Don't be too sad, but remember them always...

pinkpuppy,
Sorry for your lost. Do you have your lover dog picture. You may post at here to remember. Remember, the last sensations your dog will experience are the sound of your voice and your reassuring smell, the things she loved during her life.
Rest in peace.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:58 PM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation

Yes, don't be too sad... most important is that we've tried our best to take care of them and shower them with love while they are still around. How long they live is often beyond our control...

If your doggies show any symptoms of sickness or discomfort, be sure to quickly bring them to the vet... especially puppies which have a weak immune system, needs extra care...

I see that you have some cute new dogs in your profile, I'm sure you will be able to give them good and happy lives
Old 07-16-2008, 09:35 PM
Animal Lover

sue123 is on a distinguished road
Default Chocolate

it happends years where i bought a ChiHuaHua mix Cocker Spaniel from a friend. I name him Chocolate , cause it sound so sweet. He is the most obedian and smart dog i ever had. He likes to hump on people's leg and his toys. One horny fella he is. haha. He is like my bestest friend. He always lick me whenver i'm home. I remember once i was eating Mcd friend chieken , he actually snatch it from me All the moment i had with him. Until one day, he was perging blood ! I got damn nervous and brough him to the vet. But it is midnight, everywhere is close. Thank god i manage to get an emergency at Cheras clinic. The doctor told me he had some virus disease for 2 weeks!! It's survival was only 50/50. I got stun for the moment and pleaded the doctor to recover him. He was in the clinic for treatment. as i went home , i pray so hard hope he will be fine. The next day , as i was ready to visit him and support him to fight the disease. The vet called and tell me he pass away. I got really really stun and quickly rush to the vet and claim his body. I burried him in my house garden. I cry so badly for days. He was the very first dog i love so much. months ago, my friend told me his dog have given birth again. Mother of chocolate. I was so excited. He looks exactly same as Chocolate. But attitute was very different. It annoys me alot when he doesnt behave like Chocolate does. But I still love him as much as Chocolate.
Old 07-17-2008, 02:55 PM
Vivien Wuz Ere

Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Chocolate

i have a weak heart of animals...
i used to cry when my pets die.. even like fishes...too when i was small

now thinking my old rabbit.... soon his time will come
how am i going to take it.... i get very emotional breakdown when my pets die..

but is it cruel if let say your pet is really sick...
you decide you might just put him/her down.. ?
i mean rather than seeing them suffer
is it cruel?
Old 07-17-2008, 03:12 PM
Animal Lover

No is not cruel to not put him down as he is sick. Well it all depends. I remember , while i was about to leave the vet , as he needs to stay in the hospital, he was looking at me all the while , his eyes , it is like telling me not to leave him alone there. I never wan too. I blame myself all the time , why din i realised he is sick earlier as it can be cured. We cant choose to their destiny. All i can do is bring him for treatment and see his will to fight againts its illness. For me it is the best way. Not to put him down !
Old 07-17-2008, 08:50 PM
Vivien Wuz Ere

Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road

yeah you can see from their eyes...that they need you........
i had this experience before when i discovered my rabbit was sick
i took him to the vet for the first time..

i was not really experience then..
i realized he was really going crazy and hysterical when i put him on the vet table..... when he makes noise - i realized he is really scared...

The vet doc told me i can only calm him - and yes the doc was right
he was ok when calm him down....they do recognize people..... and the bond between the owner and their pets

his 1 hour ordeal really make him go crazy in the room

by the time i brought him home - he was really angry with me hahaa
can see from his reaction..

at times it is really hard to let go....and it is not easy...
it will take a while before we are completely forget..... and believe
every individual pets has their unique characters... and it is very hard to get a replacement even if you get back the same kind....its rather weird...
Old 07-18-2008, 12:42 AM
Animal Lover

NicoLe is on a distinguished road

actually quite doubt on vet's practices, I rarely heard about cancerous or viral infection's animal sucessfully cured, I'm thinking the vet just put down the sicked and doesn't need to put efforts on or it does really couldn't be cured?! Or they are trying to reduce troublesome..?

Either cure or cureless, we do not knw actually..
what happened around me was, animals that in serious sick mostly barely walk out from vet....sad...

Last edited by NicoLe; 07-18-2008 at 12:48 AM.
Old 07-18-2008, 02:25 AM
Animal Lover

The vet just wans to EARN MONEY !! they do not care whether the dog is suffering or not. This is my case. When i bring Chocolate to the vet. The doc told me his surviving chances is 50/50. He told me some dog can be cured. So i put on alot hope on him. The next day when he called about my Chocolate pass away. He actually tell me " when u bring him to me i knew it cant be save " i was like wthh? =.= why din u tell me earlier? is like as if he just wan to earn money for the hospitalize and medical fees and emergency fees. If he would have told me earlier. I will wan Chocolate to stay right in my arm till his last breath.

The vet was located at cheras. behind leisure mall. as i wasnt sure about its name. Dont trust the doctor there. they just wan money!
Old 08-23-2008, 04:30 AM
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.

Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee