Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Cats & Kittens

Cats & Kittens General information and discussions on taking care of your feline buddy

Old 09-01-2010, 10:54 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Macam mana nak tahu yang kucing tu pregger and mana tempat boarding yang MURAH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightMaiden View Post
Actually, waiting list tak lama pun. Bila u nak spay, i recommend you pergi Klinik Kembiri yg dekat ngan Setapak tu. It's a good efficient place & so far memang tak ada dengar complaints. Just call Krishnan (012-2581041 / 03-40243446) untuk set appointment (Usually just need to inform dia a few days in advance).

Then on the day itself, just drop your cat and u can balik rumah. Bila dah siap dia akan call u untuk pick up your cat (Usually around 4 hours). Memang convenient sangat2.

As for the injection & pills, both memang risky, and I memang tak recommend langsung. The potential risk is TOO GREAT.

By the way, since your cat is indoor/outdoor, even if she's not pregnant now she is in danger of becoming pregnant anytime because cats at 5 months of age dah boleh reach sexual maturity. So, good luck in finding the best solution. Most important thing is that you keep your cat's health & well-being as your first priority.
You know, MidnightMaiden, for a person who really loves his/her cat, he/she will think in terms of the cat's potential risk and not do it for the cat.

BUT for a person who is exploiting the cat, he/she will think in terms of HIS/HER own potential risk and not the cat's and that risk is to him/herself is actually NIL. The human mind is capable of incredible mental acrobatics!
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 09-01-2010, 10:56 AM
PetFinder Guru

MidnightMaiden is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Macam mana nak tahu yang kucing tu pregger and mana tempat boarding yang MURAH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maris_sa528 View Post
Huhu.... I belum inject pun kucing-kucing I. I baru tau pasal injection ni semalam.. Nantila i mintak advice vet i.. for }
Make sure u mintak advice from vet yg betul2 sincere & genuine and not just out to make money. My advice, take the vet's advise with a pinch of salt. Jangan percaya bulat2. Instead, rely on yourself to do your own extensive research, plus mintak nasihai otai2 who are clearly catlovers & tak mempunyai hidden agenda.

Old 09-01-2010, 11:01 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Actually, waiting list tak lama pun. Bila u nak spay, i recommend you pergi Klinik Kembiri yg dekat ngan Setapak tu. It's a good efficient place & so far memang tak ada dengar complaints. Just call Krishnan (012-2581041 / 03-40243446) untuk set appointment (Usually just need to inform dia a few days in advance).

Then on the day itself, just drop your cat and u can balik rumah. Bila dah siap dia akan call u untuk pick up your cat (Usually around 4 hours). Memang convenient sangat2.
Hheheehhhhh!!! MidnightMaiden, tak payah balik umah pon, pegi minum dua gelas teh kaw-kaw dan makan nasi lemak kat luar tu, sembang dengan tuan kucing lain atau pegi tengok/sayang kucing kesian yg mereka tangkap letak dalam kandang belakang menunggu giliran kena bunuh tu.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 09-01-2010, 11:17 AM
PetFinder Guru

maris_sa528 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aku_ais View Post
ginger ni plak,housemate suke2 ltak die luar uma...mcm xde otak!

*ble x nk crk injection utk housemate yg suke2 nk melayan kucing org teruk2?
Huhuhuhu... part ni mmg susah nak cakap sbb you stay dgn housemate kan? I punya housemate dulu bising juga, padahal kucing i tak keluar bilik pun. Myhousemate bising kata dia tak bleh dengar bunyi suara kucing. Annoying katanya.. * I stress. (T_T)

Last2, a year ago, I find myself one cheap house just untuk stay sorang-sorang dengan kucing je. Sometimes, cats can be extremely lovely than human... so I choose to move out and rent my own little hut and live happily with my cats. Senang takde org bising. ahaha.

So, I wish you all the best with your housemate, and believe me..bela kucing ni mendatangkan lebih rezeki (proven! haha) Kucing akan mendoakan tuannya, so Insyallah, banyak-banyak doa, sooner maybe you akan dapat happily with your Ginger without other interruption.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:22 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
You know, MidnightMaiden, for a person who really loves his/her cat, he/she will think in terms of the cat's potential risk and not do it for the cat.

BUT for a person who is exploiting the cat, he/she will think in terms of HIS/HER own potential risk and not the cat's and that risk is to him/herself is actually NIL. The human mind is capable of incredible mental acrobatics!
Alamak FK Have to be more specific then: --> The potential risk FOR YOUR CAT is TOO GREAT!

And for those of you who are only thinking of your own benefit, the potential risk for YOU would be: EXORBITANTLY EXPENSIVE vet bills when your cat starts to suffer from the side effects. Plus time & energy to take care of your sick cat.

(Unless bila madu sepah dibuang. Bila cat dah sakit, biar je dia menderita sakit without treatment, or buang dia kat kedai makan, PAWS etc)

By the way, statement ni hanya untuk those who are not thinking of their cat's wellbeing ye, yang lain jangan terasa I'm sure the majority here doesn't fall into that category and would not take those unneccesary risk.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:33 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Make sure u mintak advice from vet yg betul2 sincere & genuine and not just out to make money. My advice, take the vet's advise with a pinch of salt. Jangan percaya bulat2. Instead, rely on yourself to do your own extensive research, plus mintak nasihai otai2 who are clearly catlovers & tak mempunyai hidden agenda.

MidnightMaiden,

I jenis loyal sikit, Huhu. All these while I stick with satu vet. Anyone here knows about Pet clinic "Hands & Paws" Tropicana Damansara? Ada yang pernah dapat bad experience dengan derang tak? Dr Mervin & Dr Jenny tu extremely lovely and i satisfied with the way they treat my cats. Mahal sikit tapi saya puas hati. Last time Dr Mervin ada advice untuk spay, tapi sbb kucing I 2-2 ekor female so, dia kata kalau nak hold pun tak apa.

I actually still in dilemma to spay or not to spay. I have obsession problem. I obsess with my cats. one of my cat is a rare species which i think if something happen with her, I might not get the same replacement. <--- Ok, at this point, please shoot me, it my greatest fear/weakness.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:35 AM
PetFinder Guru

kuntum is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Alamak FK Have to be more specific then: --> The potential risk FOR YOUR CAT is TOO GREAT!

And for those of you who are only thinking of your own benefit, the potential risk for YOU would be: EXORBITANTLY EXPENSIVE vet bills when your cat starts to suffer from the side effects. Plus time & energy to take care of your sick cat.

(Unless bila madu sepah dibuang. Bila cat dah sakit, biar je dia menderita sakit without treatment, or buang dia kat kedai makan, PAWS etc)

By the way, statement ni hanya untuk those who are not thinking of their cat's wellbeing ye, yang lain jangan terasa I'm sure the majority here doesn't fall into that category and would not take those unneccesary risk.
I Like This!
Old 09-01-2010, 11:50 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
MidnightMaiden,

I jenis loyal sikit, Huhu. All these while I stick with satu vet. Anyone here knows about Pet clinic "Hands & Paws" Tropicana Damansara? Ada yang pernah dapat bad experience dengan derang tak? Dr Mervin & Dr Jenny tu extremely lovely and i satisfied with the way they treat my cats. Mahal sikit tapi saya puas hati. Last time Dr Mervin ada advice untuk spay, tapi sbb kucing I 2-2 ekor female so, dia kata kalau nak hold pun tak apa.

I actually still in dilemma to spay or not to spay. I have obsession problem. I obsess with my cats. one of my cat is a rare species which i think if something happen with her, I might not get the same replacement. <--- Ok, at this point, please shoot me, it my greatest fear/weakness.
Maris_sa528, actually you are afraid of losing your cat.

Now, let me put it this way:

You WILL lose your cat one day. If you truly love her, would you want your cat to suffer going into heat at every cycle (for your beloved CAT, it is actually very stressful and uncomfortable - but for you and some others, it is merely "gatal", sadly and wrongly perceived, and even giggled at in ignorance!).

And with each unsuccessful heat episode, her chances of developing cancer is raised. Do not tutup mata and hope the problem will go away.

Are you going to ask everyone for advice until you get to hear some reassuring words that you actually want to hear so that you do not have to spay your cat because of your fear?

You must overcome your fear for the sake of your cat. You need to be mature about things. And if you really don't want your cat to die on the operating table or after that, find a good vet surgeon who has done this operation many, many times. Not someone who says ok, want your money and hurts your pet. Not every vet has good practical experience in performing surgery, that is why you even have some vets trying to practise to improve themselves by offering to do for free. But I never take up this offer. Nanti dia potong besar dan kasar sampai 6-8 inci and my cats end up sakit sampai separoh mati. There are no free lunches.

So, Maris_sa528, you must do your homework and check out the vet. See for yourself how tidy is the wound after he/she has operated on another animal. You must do your homework if you truly love your cat and not just sit around shivering in fear over a botched surgery for your cat.

There is no such thing as being loyal to your vet who runs a clinic for business and you are the customer. If you insist on being loyal, do so instead to your cat which loves you. Be loyal to your cat.

I have sent many, many of my strays for spay/neuter but to this day, saya cerewet about who actually does the operation for my animal. I never simply kasi any tom, dick or harry. That is why my animals suffer minimal pain and recover very, very fast.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:51 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
MidnightMaiden,

Hehe it's okay to be loyal to a good, capable vet. Just that, in any situation pun, make sure you do your own research as well because vets/dr/ etc pun have their own bias & opinion, so it's important for u to form your own opinion based on your own findings. if possible, mintak 2nd, 3rd, 4th opinion sekali
Old 09-01-2010, 11:57 AM
PetFinder Guru

luvnett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
... Risks of the Depo-Provera injection include a higher risk for diabetes, mammary tumors and uterine infection ...

You want to exposed your kucing kesayangan to all these dangers and sufferings simply because you refuse to spay your cat and want to breed her later on?

I suggest you take all the injections yourself dulu utk beberapa bulan/tahun ... test it on yourself first sebelum doing it to your cat, apa kata?

Even then, kalau you betul-betul ok lepas tu, kalo kucing ko dapat bersuara, dia sendiri masih enggan to take all those hormonal shots and risk all those cancers in her body. Pompuan yg dah menopause pun ramai yg enggan ambik those hormonal therapy yg meninggikan risiko cancer dalam badan mereka!
bunyi yg amat menakutkan bagi seorg perempuan dan juga sebagai tuan anak-anak bulus..
Harap semua akan fikir dulu sebelum buat sebarang keputusan untuk anak bulus masing2 ye.. Kesian anak kaki empat tu nanti..
Old 09-01-2010, 12:07 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Actually, waiting list tak lama pun. Bila u nak spay, i recommend you pergi Klinik Kembiri yg dekat ngan Setapak tu. It's a good efficient place & so far memang tak ada dengar complaints. Just call Krishnan (012-2581041 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************012-2581041******end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************012-2581041******end_of_the_skype_highlighting / 03-40243446) untuk set appointment (Usually just need to inform dia a few days in advance).

As for the injection & pills, both memang risky, and I memang tak recommend langsung. The potential risk is TOO GREAT.

By the way, since your cat is indoor/outdoor, even if she's not pregnant now she is in danger of becoming pregnant anytime because cats at 5 months of age dah boleh reach sexual maturity. So, good luck in finding the best solution. Most important thing is that you keep your cat's health & well-being as your first priority.
Kalau tak salah saya budak ni tinggal dekat Pasir Gudang johor.. Jauh tu nak datang setapak..

p/s: Fatihah try cari vet area JB ya sebab dekat jb lebih ramai vet berbanding pasir gudang..
Old 09-01-2010, 12:15 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvnett View Post
Kalau tak salah saya budak ni tinggal dekat Pasir Gudang johor.. Jauh tu nak datang setapak..

p/s: Fatihah try cari vet area JB ya sebab dekat jb lebih ramai vet berbanding pasir gudang..
Oh ye ke, tak tau la pulak In that case, kalau waiting list panjang, better register cepat2. Sementara tunggu u buat decision, at least nama dia dah sedia ada dalam list.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:16 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road

Well said Bro. Aku dah malas nak bagi nasihat dah. Kita cakap pun bukan orang mau dengar. Buang air liur aku saja.

Jangan kata tak nak neuter kucing,nanti kucing accidentally pregnant, the kittens end up here. Masa tu baru nak nangis,merayu rayu orang adopt kucing dia. Why not prevent before bad things happen??

Bro, bapa aku pernah cerita dengan aku dulu. Dalam dunia ada 2 jenis manusia. Manusia yang rational macam kita ni dan juga manusia yang suka berdrama. They love all the drama in their everyday lives. Nangis, raung raung dan macam macam lakonan macam kita nampak dalam tv. Orang begini kalau takde drama rasa kosong hidup. Aku don't need drama dalam hidup. Banyak benda nak fikir dan nak dibuat.

Dulu aku ingat bapa aku ni dah sewel cakap macam tu,but come to thing about it now,aku setuju seratus peratus

Quote:
Yes, dalam dunia ni terdapat banyak jenis manusia ... even yg rambut hitam pun hati berlain-lain.

So, ada yg celik dan ada yg tidak .... ada yg dapat pikir sendiri, ada yg ikut-ikut melulu .... ada yg cepat belajar dari orang lain, dan ada yg bodoh sombong dan degil walaupun telah dinasihatkan .... ada yg benar dan ada yg hipokrit ada agenda terpendam ... macam-macam ada ...

But there is right and there is wrong, no matter how hard we try to fool others and ourselves ... even though we may actually succeed sometimes.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:28 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Oh ye ke, tak tau la pulak In that case, kalau waiting list panjang, better register cepat2. Sementara tunggu u buat decision, at least nama dia dah sedia ada dalam list.
a'ah.. tu la.. harap dia register cepat2x.. lagi menunggu kalau xregister rasanya nanti makin ramai pula..
Old 09-01-2010, 12:30 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Maris_sa528, actually you are afraid of losing your cat.

Now, let me put it this way:

You WILL lose your cat one day. If you truly love her, would you want your cat to suffer going into heat at every cycle (for your beloved CAT, it is actually very stressful and uncomfortable - but for you and some others, it is merely "gatal", sadly and wrongly perceived, and even giggled at in ignorance!).

And with each unsuccessful heat episode, her chances of developing cancer is raised. Do not tutup mata and hope the problem will go away.

Are you going to ask everyone for advice until you get to hear some reassuring words that you actually want to hear so that you do not have to spay your cat because of your fear?

You must overcome your fear for the sake of your cat. You need to be mature about things. And if you really don't want your cat to die on the operating table or after that, find a good vet surgeon who has done this operation many, many times. Not someone who says ok, want your money and hurts your pet. Not every vet has good practical experience in performing surgery, that is why you even have some vets trying to practise to improve themselves by offering to do for free. But I never take up this offer. Nanti dia potong besar dan kasar sampai 6-8 inci and my cats end up sakit sampai separoh mati. There are no free lunches.

So, Maris_sa528, you must do your homework and check out the vet. See for yourself how tidy is the wound after he/she has operated on another animal. You must do your homework if you truly love your cat and not just sit around shivering in fear over a botched surgery for your cat.

There is no such thing as being loyal to your vet who runs a clinic for business and you are the customer. If you insist on being loyal, do so instead to your cat which loves you. Be loyal to your cat.

I have sent many, many of my strays for spay/neuter but to this day, saya cerewet about who actually does the operation for my animal. I never simply kasi any tom, dick or harry. That is why my animals suffer minimal pain and recover very, very fast.
Yup, I admit, I am afraid of losing them. I think most of us have this fear unless for those that not LOVE but USE the cats.

Spay is really a good approach to make sure they live longer. I have no doubt about this. I am not waiting for someone come and say, "Marini, you are right..' but yeah as you said, i have to fight my own fear <-- slap me!

To decide to spay my cat especially my Blue Blink is one of hardest decision for me to take. She is the weirdest, the most brilliant, the most beautiful (in her own way), the greatest assistant i ever have in my whole life of keeping cats. And i could hardly see to get another 'Blue Blink' in future if I loose her. <--- Again, you may call me selfish. Like your own kids, if you lose them you might feel the same right? I am too in love with my cats. My mistake.

She will be spayed. Sooner or later. and trust me, I will never sell my cats, and even if I have kittens from them, I will give them free to my trusted fren/relative.

By the way, I am just tiny case who only have 2 unspayed cats. I realize some of so called cat lover here in PF also not spaying their cats even dare to mix the cats with opposite sex, and when their cat pregnant, they tend to open for adoption, and some sale it with great price. I think the attention should be given to those, perhap?

FK, Midnight, I really2 do appreciate your advises. Seriously i do. And honestly, since I join PF last year, even am not speak much in thread, i did follow some of your advises and improve my way of treating my furkids. Really thanks for your guidance. *bow sincerely.

Cheers.
Old 09-01-2010, 01:02 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Yup, I admit, I am afraid of losing them. I think most of us have this fear unless for those that not LOVE but USE the cats.
Well, those that do not love their cats pun ada yg takut, sebab mereka beli dengan $$ ribu-ribu. Bila kocing mati, they equate it with a lighter wallet, $$ terbang, kena beli kocing lain!

You know, I love my strays too, each and every single one, and I always fear that if I send to a lousy vet surgeon, my stray will die or suffer much pain while recuperating. That is why even though it is only a stray and not my own pet cat, I work hard to get a good competent surgeon. I don't play-play or malas in this..
Quote:
Spay is really a good approach to make sure they live longer. I have no doubt about this. I am not waiting for someone come and say, "Marini, you are right..' but yeah as you said, i have to fight my own fear <-- slap me!

To decide to spay my cat especially my Blue Blink is one of hardest decision for me to take. She is the weirdest, the most brilliant, the most beautiful (in her own way), the greatest assistant i ever have in my whole life of keeping cats. And i could hardly see to get another 'Blue Blink' in future if I loose her. <--- Again, you may call me selfish. Like your own kids, if you lose them you might feel the same right? I am too in love with my cats. My mistake.
You love your cat and are scared. But there is always the first time. Dulu semasa saya first time spay kucing pun takut juga. Jantung berdebub mcm nak pecah. Tak leh duduk diam tunggu mereka keluar surgery, buntut mcm kera kena belacan, makan tak lalu, tunggu seminit mcm sejam. Pastu nak bawak mereka balik pandu kereta, asyik attention kat mereka nasib baik la tak kena accident.

Sekarang bila dah banyak kali lihat the cats standing up and jumping up and down like nothing happen after the surgery done by a good competent vet, I actually feel so good that I am doing the right thing. Kucing lawa, manja dan lebih sihat selepas kembiri!

But like I say, the problem is you and not your cats. If you cannot solve a simple problem like this involving your cat, there will be many, many more harder decisions for you in life later on.

So, if you truly love your cat like you say you do, you should not hesitate. Because if you do, then I think you are more concerned with your own feelings and wellbeing rather than you cat. You are more concerned with your pleasure over her and how painful it would be for you to lose her rather than your cat's pain and suffering if unspayed. This is very honest from the heart, friend!
Quote:
She will be spayed. Sooner or later. and trust me, I will never sell my cats, and even if I have kittens from them, I will give them free to my trusted fren/relative..
This is side-tracking from the real issue. And in doing so, you are compounding the problem because you will be extending the same problem to your cat's unborn kittens.
Quote:
By the way, I am just tiny case who only have 2 unspayed cats. I realize some of so called cat lover here in PF also not spaying their cats even dare to mix the cats with opposite sex, and when their cat pregnant, they tend to open for adoption, and some sale it with great price. I think the attention should be given to those, perhap?..
This advice is given to all, tak kira berapa kucing yang ada. Because at the end of the day, the whole problem starts with only 2 cats - 1 male and 1 female, nothing more.
Old 09-01-2010, 01:23 PM
Love all pets

aku_ais is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to aku_ais

Quote:
Pencinta kucing kalian, sekiranya ingin memberi nasihat, minta tolong berbuat demikian sebagai pencinta dan penyayang kucing yg jujur dan benar, dengan kepentingan kucing dalam hati, bukan kepentingan sendiri.

Terlalu banyak masalah kucing di merata-rata yg ditimbulkan oleh perbuatan "backyard breeding (BYB)" yg nampak macam full of "innocence" dan "ignorance" tetapi sebenarnya berniat.

Be responsible pet owners kalau ingin menyimpan mereka, kalau tidak, jangan simpan. Don't be selfish and self-centered. Kucing adalah benda bernyawa dan ada mempunyai perasaan, mampu merasa kesakitan dan kesedihan tak macam teddy bear.
Thanks FurKids... sy ni br belajar.. n sy join forum ni sbb nk tau psl kucing... and good for me since mcm2 pndgn yg sy ble dpt kt cni...

so... i will spay my ginger... fullstop! tp kalau ditakdirkn die dah terbunting... sy xble nk wtpe... mmg kena jg ginger smpi die bersalin... sy mmg nk kucing tu indoor...tp housemate sy sorgyg kejam die slalu bukakkn pintu utk ginger keluar... tu manusia berhati binatang tau.
Old 09-01-2010, 01:26 PM
Love all pets

Quote:
Furkids, I admire your courage, your spirit towards furkids. Seriously sangat2 admire. Bukan semua ada semangat juang yang kuat untuk selamatkan/pelihara kucing yang banyak di rumah. So, I memang tabik pada you.

Seperti orang juga, ada yang memilih untuk punya anak ramai, ada yang just prefer 2 orang anak, ada pula yang memilih untuk pelihara anak-anak yatim, ada pula yang memelihara anak-anak terbuang yang berpenyakit. Tak adil rasanya untuk mengatakan orang yang memilih untuk punya anak banyak lebih baik dari yang memilih untuk hanya punya 2 anak. begitu juga sebaliknya....
tol tu...furkids byk bg pndgn kt cni..lots of thanks! :)
maris_sa528 maybe lpas ni u'll consider spaying ur anak2 daras?

i mmg ade niat nk jg byk kucing..tp not now... tunggu ade uma sndr..i'll adopt more cats... insyallah...
Old 09-01-2010, 01:34 PM
Love all pets

Quote:
Huhuhuhu... part ni mmg susah nak cakap sbb you stay dgn housemate kan? I punya housemate dulu bising juga, padahal kucing i tak keluar bilik pun. Myhousemate bising kata dia tak bleh dengar bunyi suara kucing. Annoying katanya.. * I stress. (T_T)

So, I wish you all the best with your housemate, and believe me..bela kucing ni mendatangkan lebih rezeki (proven! haha) Kucing akan mendoakan tuannya, so Insyallah, banyak-banyak doa, sooner maybe you akan dapat happily with your Ginger without other interruption.
tu la psl...my housemate ni perangai ape tah..pdhl si ginger xkacau periuk ns die pn...ntah2 ginger tlg tmbhkn lagi periuk ns die ade la kot??
tp mmg bengang tahap ciapn dgn die...tu la....da usha2 nk crk uma lain.. i xksh...ape pn yg jd...kesian kt ginger...last monday.die br kuar dr longkang...habes kotor...ms tu ujan... mayb ginger berteduh bwh longkang tu... kesian sgt!!
Old 09-01-2010, 01:37 PM
Love all pets

Quote:
hehe..mmg org pasir gudang pn... thanks luvnett! hihi... utk pengetahuan semua, nk boarding kt PG ni pn xde tmpt...yg ade 1 ni...pnyla kotor tmpt die..mahal plak tu.,..xsanggup nk buang duit...hihi....

so skrg ni,kene g vet kt JB tu cpt2 sbb waiting list rmi sgt... :( last time pn tunggu 2 bln... tu yg isau ginger terbunting...
mane ble dptkn pil perancang tu? mayb as protection selagi xdpt nk spay ginger... Insyallah dpt gaji bulan dpn,nk bwk die g spay... kt private pn xpe la kot... dr dpt anak kucing yg xde org nk bela nnt..