Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Pet Welfare, Rescue & Adoption > General Discussion

General Discussion General information and discuss on animal rescue, adoption and advocacy

Old 10-20-2011, 05:55 PM
Animal Lover

freewilly85 is on a distinguished road
Default Some people are just too free

Some people are just too free,

They came & complain that we are abusing our prarie dogs, by not giving them water & they are "playing" with their newspaper bedding.

How free and how often are you here to see how we feed & water the animals? Have you ever kept a prarie dog before before commenting?

To come & say that we shouldn't support dolphin shows, or any other animal shows.

Again, have you ever kept a dolphin before you comment?

That when I bring my dogs out for walks, she just comes & says my dogs killed all "her" cats in the neighbourhood.

Well, all your cats are in the back alley aunty, causing my dogs to bark all night long.

That when I bring my dogs for walks in another area just to avoid being accused of killing "somebody's cats", another aunty would come & say, "tonight, you will turn into the ugliest duckling in the world!!" just because I walked the dogs passed her backyard.

To say that I am abusing the animals, because I keep them in cages.

They don't have to work & struggle hard, to earn enough for keeping all the animals under their care alive, to make sure that they have enough food, water, necessities, etc.

Because they are always that free, to walk around complaining, commenting, thinking that they are the smartest, thinking that they know the best ways to do things "their ways"

To those people who are always that free,

think before you comment,

THINK, whether you are qualified to ever comment.
Old 10-20-2011, 11:14 PM
Animal Lover

clover is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Some people are just too free

Because they are always that free, to walk around complaining, commenting, thinking that they are the smartest, thinking that they know the best ways to do things "their ways"

To those people who are always that free,

think before you comment,

THINK, whether you are qualified to ever comment.

Well said and right to the point!!!

Freewilly, if you don't mind please grant me the permission to add the following:

Some people are just too free....

..to complain that I am cruel to keep my cats in a cage as they have no freedom.

I told her that it is for the cats safety as there are too many moving vehicles on the road and that the neighbors may not like the cats in their garden or yard. Anyway, I thought she was really concerned about the welfare of the cats so I let them roam freely. Guess what happen?
She came out with a metal rod chasing the cats and banging at the fence. She even threatened to kill them if they cross over again.

So much for her "so-called concern".

Some people are just too free...

..to complain that I should clean the cats' pee and poo immediately when they are done.

Does she clean her dog's pee and poo diligently? Obviously not because the maid does the dirty job for her.

..to complain that the cats pee and poo are health hazard.

Really? Poor sad senile lady. What about her car exhaust, wouldn't it be detrimental to the environment and her health? If only she knew, maybe she would rather walk than drive a car.

..to suggest that I should throw the cats (all of them are rescues) away. Not near our road but far away.

These are community cats rescued by us from monsoon drains and foodstalls when they were only 2-3 weeks old where passersby and her don't even lift a finger to help.
Mind you , one of them was rescued from her drain, wailing,wet and caked with dirt.

Did she help the poor fella? No.

Do I fault her? No.

Do I ask her for help and support? No and not necessary.

So why all these? Must be she is old and lonely, possibly losing her mind.

So the conclusion is.......

I feel sorry for these people for living life so miserably and only hope that one day they wake up and RESPECT others. With so much free time on their hands, why not do some community work instead of whining, commenting unnecessarily and complaining or worse badmouthing others. SIGH....
Old 10-30-2011, 09:28 AM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Some people are just too free

this thread look fun, Some people are just too free! there's 2 kinds of people in this world when you boil it all down. You got your talkers and you're got your doers. Most people are just talkers, all they got is talk. but when all is said and done. It's the doers change the thing. That's the pet owner.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.