Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > PetFinder Lounge > Coffee Room

Coffee Room Gossip on the latest topics or just mingle around and enjoy the atmosphere!

Old 08-25-2009, 08:09 AM
Pets Lover

Yana is on a distinguished road
Default Merdeka!!!!!!!

Salam Merdeka, Salam Satu Malaysia.....
Old 08-25-2009, 11:39 AM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Merdeka!!!!!!!

Salam Merdeka to all.akak celebrate Merdeka Day kat Jogjkarta.kena bawa bendera Malaysialah ni.

Salam Merdeka, Salam Satu Malaysia.....[/QUOTE]
Old 08-25-2009, 11:47 AM
PetFinder Guru

linda_gamble is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to linda_gamble
Default Re: Merdeka!!!!!!!

merdeka-merdeka.....laungan semangat...
Old 08-26-2009, 03:23 PM
Animal Lover

nasharuddinali is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New Classic Short-sleeved LACOSTE POLO Shirt in red E

Salam Merdeka
Old 08-26-2009, 04:08 PM
Banned

abgraldo is an unknown quantity at this point

MERDEKA... MERDEKA... MERDEKA...
To all Malaysian...

Pakcu sambut Merdeka kat Mid Valley, ada Merdeka Cats Fun Show. Lepas tu buka poser Merdeka sekali kat Mid Valley... Saper nak join, meh ler..!!
Old 08-29-2009, 09:37 PM
Pencinta Haiwan

hashimi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hashimi

It's left for 2 day more...31 august 2009..
It's mean 'holiday' for that day...but we should not take it as holiday as well.
it's a holiday for a reason... to spread your love to the country...

Besides feeling patriotic, we should be feeling thankful.... for all those that happened, for the leaders that fought for freedom, for the leaders that shape Malaysia to be what Malaysia is today.

We should be thankful that we can live in a peaceful country. We can not deny that it is hard to lead a country with so many races and religions. Can you imagine how life could be if our situation today is like Indonesia? Where Chinese have to hide their Chinese identity and use an Indonesian (or maybe in our case, a Malaysian name?) And some fanatics trying to kill ppl of some other particular religions/races?? I bet you won't want to live in a country like that.

My experience talking to a foreigner in Australia: When he heard the name Malaysia, he thought our situation is the same as Indonesia.... with lots of fightings, killings and such. He never know that Malaysia is a peaceful country. As Malaysians, do you want others to think of us that way?

As Malaysians, I think we should be proud to talk about our country. This is, to me, the least we can do for our country: to make our country known more by the people around the world, and let them know how peaceful and how beautiful Malaysia is.
Old 08-29-2009, 10:15 PM
PetFinder Guru

Zarul is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashimi View Post
It's mean 'holiday' for that day...but we should not take it as holiday as well.

Besides feeling patriotic, we should be feeling thankful.... for all those that happened, for the leaders that fought for freedom, for the leaders that shape Malaysia to be what Malaysia is today.

We should be thankful that we can live in a peaceful country. We can not deny that it is hard to lead a country with so many races and religions. Can you imagine how life could be if our situation today is like Indonesia? Where Chinese have to hide their Chinese identity and use an Indonesian (or maybe in our case, a Malaysian name?) And some fanatics trying to kill ppl of some other particular religions/races?? I bet you won't want to live in a country like that.

My experience talking to a foreigner in Australia: When he heard the name Malaysia, he thought our situation is the same as Indonesia.... with lots of fightings, killings and such. He never know that Malaysia is a peaceful country. As Malaysians, do you want others to think of us that way?

As Malaysians, I think we should be proud to talk about our country. This is, to me, the least we can do for our country: to make our country known more by the people around the world, and let them know how peaceful and how beautiful Malaysia is.
hidup shimi! saya sokong YB shimi
Old 08-29-2009, 10:33 PM
Pencinta Haiwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarul View Post
hidup shimi! saya sokong YB shimi
bukan per zarul, shimi tgk org skrg dah x smangat mcm dulu..
nk tgk bendera Malaysia tergantung depan premis2 perniagaan pun xjumper area2 jitra n alor star. lg dua ari lagi jer...
mner g semngat dorg........kalo xnak gntung pun skurangnyer grateful la ngan apa yg kita dpt....aman, damai, n perpaduan....
Old 08-30-2009, 01:12 PM
PetFinder Guru

alfian is on a distinguished road

MERDEKA !!!!!
Old 08-30-2009, 05:02 PM
Pets Lover

Quote:

U really openup my eyes.....Proud to be Malaysian.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:54 AM
Poop Patrol Captain

Bryan is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Yes I second you that we should let our country be known, but let it be known for the right reasons. We are multi-ethnic, yet colour plays very little in our daily lives.We should be thankful that we can live in a peaceful country yet we should not turn a blind eye and a deaf ear to the problems that trouble society. Yet, public apathy is at a whole new height in Malaysia. So do play a part in helping Malaysia grow. What can we do? Firstly, know your political leaders.After all they would be shaping the country for 5 years. Make that informed choice. Help out in a lawful activity that is close to your heart. Eg help out at spca, orphanages, contribute your heart and time. Be more proactive. Do do some foruming, so we will be emboldened by your success.
Anybody would like to contribute other more proactive ways?

"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it."
Ayn Rand, Founder of Objectivism.

Happy Merdeka, Malaysia.

PS Requiescat in pace, Yasmin Ahmad. Sorely missed.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:12 AM
PetFinder Guru

adamyala is on a distinguished road

well said shimi
akak setuju

MERDEKA !!! MERDEKA !!! MERDEKA !!!

Quote:

Old 08-31-2009, 09:29 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Merdeka!!!!!!!

Happy Merdeka Day guys.can't hardly wait to go back to KL tmrw.Indonesian in Jogjakarta seems not very happy with us, Malaysian due to some petty issues

Whatever the issue is,I'm glad to be Malaysian
Old 09-01-2009, 03:48 PM
Pencinta Haiwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Happy Merdeka Day guys.can't hardly wait to go back to KL tmrw.Indonesian in Jogjakarta seems not very happy with us, Malaysian due to some petty issues

Whatever the issue is,I'm glad to be Malaysian
Betul tu kak june. td shimi dpt brita sal kelmarin dekat jogya ader 5 org rkyat malaysia dibunuh n dibakar. kalo kat wilayah len di indonesia dorg membakar bendera malaysia. Dan seluruh Indonesia menggelar rakyat Malaysia sebagai Malingsia..

And for u'all punyer info kebanyakan rakyat indonesia yg datang bekerja dimalaysia terdiri daripada TNI.(Tentera Nasionalis Indonesia). Dont be shock yaaa.....
Old 09-01-2009, 04:01 PM
PetFinder Guru

adamyala is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Betul tu kak june. td shimi dpt brita sal kelmarin dekat jogya ader 5 org rkyat malaysia dibunuh n dibakar. kalo kat wilayah len di indonesia dorg membakar bendera malaysia. Dan seluruh Indonesia menggelar rakyat Malaysia sebagai Malingsia..

And for u'all punyer info kebanyakan rakyat indonesia yg datang bekerja dimalaysia terdiri daripada TNI.(Tentera Nasionalis Indonesia). Dont be shock yaaa.....
tetiba kak zai rasa takut dan seram jer...
hidup kita di sini dikelilingi oleh MEREKA !!!!
Old 09-01-2009, 04:54 PM
Pencinta Haiwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamyala View Post
tetiba kak zai rasa takut dan seram jer...
hidup kita di sini dikelilingi oleh MEREKA !!!!
Sedar x sedar populasi dorg pun dah hampir menyamai masyrakat india kat negara kita.. makin bertambah2 so sng la dorg nk wat kaco. just imagine la kalo pendatang yg dtg sumer lengkap ngan senjata. tgk dlm brita dah la, yg kna tgkap msti ngan parang,pisau, etc,. kalo vietnam,bangla,nepal kena tgkap senjata apa pun xdak skali. Shimi bukan nk buruk2 rakyat dorg. bukan sumer teruk. But nk inforn kat sumer la kat sni yg dorg skrg ni mkin tegang.
Old 09-01-2009, 09:09 PM
Pets Lover

Well, that true. I been recently heard news conflict between Malaysia and Indonesia. It be hot topic at Indonesian media.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:38 AM
PetFinder Guru

BellXun is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Merdeka!!!!!!!

hey hey people~~

Its been long for me to post anything in PF, but i do come in to read occasionally hehe. ;)

Anyway, just saw this video clip about merdeka today, tot it would be good to share it~ enjoy~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agzyzcCvgog

:)

Love n Peace~~
Old 09-02-2009, 08:15 AM
Pencinta Haiwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellXun View Post
hey hey people~~

Its been long for me to post anything in PF, but i do come in to read occasionally hehe. ;)

Anyway, just saw this video clip about merdeka today, tot it would be good to share it~ enjoy~

Love n Peace~~
Wow, that great vid bro... keep it up good work...
Many faces, many voice but still one malaysia....
~very , very enjoy~
Old 09-02-2009, 12:16 PM
PetFinder Guru

cookies4bulat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to cookies4bulat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellXun View Post
hey hey people~~

Love n Peace~~
so nice!!!love the ending tho..many faces,many voices yet still 1 Malaysia