Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Old 08-08-2012, 03:25 PM
Love Animals, Hate Abuse

celine.chan is on a distinguished road
Default Disgusting situation in Great Eastern Mall

Pets Wonderland
Great Eastern Mall
Ampang

The other day my friends came to your shop and they saw how you treat your animals SO BADLY!!! See the pictures below. They said that the birds are kept in super small cages, and don't have toys to play. Because they don't have toys to play, they peck each other until their feathers come out. One of the birds at the top of his head is now all red in colour and you can see his skin already, because the other bird is more aggressive and bully him. I lock you inside the cage and I pull out your hair then you see how you like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They also told me about another bird you have which is an African Grey, is locked to the metal perch with no chain so it cannot even fly. Some more, when they tell the manager (Eric) that the birds are badly treated, Eric pretend he doesn't know what is going on and he is very defense. He is also rude to my friends, and asks them to go see the shops in Jalan Pudu and see how those shops keep the birds. Of course my friend tell him it doesn't matter how THOSE shops keep the birds, it matters how YOUR shop keeps the birds.

If you cannot take care of your animals properly, don't sell them lah! It doesn't look good for a petshop chain to treat animals this way. If you are a chain, then you got more reason to treat your animals well, right? Because you have more resource than the Jalan Pudu petshop.

In another section of the shops, they sell fishes. When my friend was there, one of the fishes jumped out of the tank and fell on the floor because your workers never cover the top. The fish is jumping and flopping on the floor and dying until my friend tell the worker to pick it up. The worker some more never see the fishes even though he is standing right next to it!!!

If they can treat their bird and fishes like this, how do you think they treat their dogs and their cats??? You think they will walk their dogs or keep them in the small cage because they don't know???!!!!

EVERYONE PLEASE SHARE THIS INFORMATIONS AND BOYCOTT PETS WONDERLAND UNTIL THEY TAKE BETTER CARE OF THEIR ANIMALS!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20120728_202355.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	11581   Click image for larger version

Name:	20120728_202412.jpg
Views:	583
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	11582   Click image for larger version

Name:	20120728_202434.jpg
Views:	374