Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Pet Welfare, Rescue & Adoption > Animal Organizations & Societies

Old 07-09-2009, 11:45 PM
Animal Lover

davidcsg is on a distinguished road
Default Malay neighbor complaine my,any 1 can help ?

hi all,

i am having a dog and the malay neighbor next to my house always make complain(complain with warning letter) about my dog...1st time complain my dog without the license so i go n make 1 for it....1month later(today) my neighbor go n complain again my dog making noise ..actually my dog just making noise when stranger cross over my house...normaly my dog will never making any noise ....in thise case what should i do ??is that means with 1 neighbor dont like my dog so i haf to give up my dog ?? can any1 help me ?
Old 07-09-2009, 11:49 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Malay neighbor complaine my,any 1 can help ?

If the dog no bark, they no calling dog. Have you train your dog to slow down the bark?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidcsg View Post
hi all,

i am having a dog and the malay neighbor next to my house always make complain(complain with warning letter) about my dog...1st time complain my dog without the license so i go n make 1 for it....1month later(today) my neighbor go n complain again my dog making noise ..actually my dog just making noise when stranger cross over my house...normaly my dog will never making any noise ....in thise case what should i do ??is that means with 1 neighbor dont like my dog so i haf to give up my dog ?? can any1 help me ?

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:11 AM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road

hahahahah!!! I like this one.True.If the dog not barking,then it is not a dog

My suggestion to you is to talk to your neighbour first. Find out what was their problem. Like my neighbour,their dog bark all day all nite last nite I found out,their next dog neighbour moved out because cannot stand the constant barking. We did slow talk with them but also fail. They refused to listen to us. I mean, come on,why didn't they train their dog not to bark at 2 in the morning just because the dog saw car passing by?? you must train your dog to bark at strangers but in proper way not simply bark everytime see people passing by.

On the other hand,some people hate animal no matter how we try our best to keep the dog from barking etc etc.Like my stupid next door neighbour,keep on complaning abt my cats. My cats are all indoor and never go out but she insists that the cat's fur flying to her compound Even the sight of stray cats passing by her unit makes her grumble all day

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
If the dog no bark, they no calling dog. Have you train your dog to slow down the bark?
Old 07-10-2009, 12:28 AM
Animal Lover

1st thanks for u all reply..i was try to train my to stop barking...as u all say if the dog not barking is not a dog ....my dog only barking when stranger passing only ...otherwise will not make any noise ....
Old 07-10-2009, 12:32 AM
PetFinder Moderator

Need be responsible dog owner. First need control the dog for Bark, Bite, and clean up the own dog poo after from outside the house.
Many i knew bring the dog walking and poo, they never clean up.
Look Petfinder need education to public how to pick up the shit!
anyway, I think need scold you neighbour first and than control your dog.
Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
hahahahah!!! I like this one.True.If the dog not barking,then it is not a dog

My suggestion to you is to talk to your neighbour first. Find out what was their problem. Like my neighbour,their dog bark all day all nite last nite I found out,their next dog neighbour moved out because cannot stand the constant barking. We did slow talk with them but also fail. They refused to listen to us. I mean, come on,why didn't they train their dog not to bark at 2 in the morning just because the dog saw car passing by?? you must train your dog to bark at strangers but in proper way not simply bark everytime see people passing by.

On the other hand,some people hate animal no matter how we try our best to keep the dog from barking etc etc.Like my stupid next door neighbour,keep on complaning abt my cats. My cats are all indoor and never go out but she insists that the cat's fur flying to her compound Even the sight of stray cats passing by her unit makes her grumble all day

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:32 AM
Animal Lover

1more question,is that if neighbor complain as my case ..so that i cant do nothing? can i call paw society for help ?
Old 07-10-2009, 12:34 AM
Animal Lover

reen is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Malay neighbor complaine my,any 1 can help ?

hi david...

actually u kena beri sedikit perhatian pada anjing u..supaya kenal pada orang yang ader dekat dengan dia....ajar dia jgn barking to much...i raser,...anjing akan setia pada owner nyer berbanding kucing...if kucing i bole ajar how to disiplin them self... sure anjing u pun bole diajar...but ambil masa sket lah...be patient n selalu lah with ur anjing n talk to him/her slowly k....gd luck

reen
Old 07-10-2009, 12:35 AM
Animal Lover

my dog are clean....i clean the dog shit everyday....i think their complain just because of they are malay ...malay hate dogs n pigs....
Old 07-10-2009, 12:37 AM
Animal Lover

thx reen n dog is my buddy....now status now is i already kena warning letter now....
if i wan to train my dog to stop barking stranger i need times ..what should i do now ?

Last edited by davidcsg; 07-10-2009 at 12:44 AM.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:50 AM
PetFinder Moderator

warning letter send by who? MPPJ? Every house can have 1 dog, you get the license dog tag first, you going no problem at all for own dog. This is small matter.

Quote:
thx reen n dog is my buddy....now status now is i already kena warning letter now....
if i wan to train my dog to stop barking stranger i need times ..what should i do now ?

Old 07-10-2009, 12:55 AM
Animal Lover

yes....i haf dog tag already,n the warning letter send by mpaj n warn me have to send out my dog in 3days
Old 07-10-2009, 01:02 AM
Animal Lover

reen is on a distinguished road
Wink Re: Malay neighbor complaine my,any 1 can help ?

yap betul kata 'dog is my buddy'...u kena dapatkan tag license first...so dont worry...n NOT all malay does't like dog...only OLD Malay peseption jer yang buat tanggapan mcm itu...i malay meh...so can acept dog...even my area got alot of dog...ahhh dear...very small matter meh

Quote:
Old 07-10-2009, 01:28 AM
Animal Lover

thx reen....saya faham bukan semua malay benci anjing....am am neighbor saya ni yang u cakap tu ....betul ke saya boleh bicang dgn mereka dan tak paya betuli tu warning letter? sebab saya tak nak buat masalah dgn neighbor...anyway...thx alot
Old 07-10-2009, 09:07 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Tumpang lalu, tuan tanah Davidcsg .... sorry I am getting off topic on your very serious thread, but I could not help replying to June here ....

June, can you tell this idiotic neighbour of yours (yes, tell them we call them idiotic!) that we cat lovers at PetFinder Forum tell them to pack up ALL their belongings lock, stock and barrel, move well out of Tmn Shamelin Perkasa and go live on the infamous paradise island of Pulau Selat Kering ... absolutely NO CAT FUR found on that island ... gerenti wan!!!!

... and tell them we all say, "Good riddance to bad rubbiish!"

Davidcsg, sometimes you get neighbours that are absolutely unreasonable and nothing you can do to change their set attitude .... I have seen some ... and you have to pray that lightning will strike them from above and they move away to Timbuktu ... sigh!
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 07-10-2009, 11:24 AM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road

hahahahahha!! sabar bro.mmg klu ikut hati aku nak ship those people to Pulau Selat Kering

David,don't worry,not all Malays hate dogs.I'm non Malay Muslim and I don't hate dogs but I hate irresponsible/stupid owners. (eh,I don't mean you ler.I mean my stupid neighbour ). We have 3 Malay families in our apartment block and they don't have problem with dogs. The only problem we are facing are stupid dog owners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Tumpang lalu, tuan tanah Davidcsg .... sorry I am getting off topic on your very serious thread, but I could not help replying to June here ....

June, can you tell this idiotic neighbour of yours (yes, tell them we call them idiotic!) that we cat lovers at PetFinder Forum tell them to pack up ALL their belongings lock, stock and barrel, move well out of Tmn Shamelin Perkasa and go live on the infamous paradise island of Pulau Selat Kering ... absolutely NO CAT FUR found on that island ... gerenti wan!!!!

... and tell them we all say, "Good riddance to bad rubbiish!"

Davidcsg, sometimes you get neighbours that are absolutely unreasonable and nothing you can do to change their set attitude .... I have seen some ... and you have to pray that lightning will strike them from above and they move away to Timbuktu ... sigh!
Old 07-10-2009, 11:37 AM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

David,

Do you keep your dog indoors or outdoors? If outdoors, it might have run towards the gate and barked at your neighbours when they walked past.

If that's the case, you could try keeping your dog indoors. And dogs can be trained not to bark when neighbours walked past.

Dogs are pack animals. Their owner's friends will be their friends. So, maybe you could work on your relationship with your neighbours (forgive & forget the unpleasant past) and your dog would follow suit.

Quote:
yes....i haf dog tag already,n the warning letter send by mpaj n warn me have to send out my dog in 3days
Old 07-10-2009, 11:46 AM
PetFinder Moderator

you need bring tag license resit and saman form to MPAJ check, maybe before you not yet get tag license, they already came to visit you house.
you know KL many house have dog, some more than 1. Also apartment.
that is unfair make you have problem with dog.
you can check with SPCA, see what should do. First need tell them you are Petfinder member.

SPCA Selangor
Address:
Jalan Kerja Air Lama, 68000 Ampang, Selangor.
Tel:
Animal Shelter & Admin Dept: 03-4256 5312/ 4253 5179 (8.30am - 4pm Daily)
Public Relations Dept & Inspectorate: 03-4253 5312 (10am – 6.30pm Daily)
Fax:
03-4252 8382
Email:
enquiries@spca.org.my

Quote:

Old 07-10-2009, 02:11 PM
Animal Lover

thx to all ,i try to go ampang there n check up c what to do 1st...realy thank to u all helping me alot. ...
Old 07-10-2009, 03:06 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
thx to all ,i try to go ampang there n check up c what to do 1st...realy thank to u all helping me alot. ...
Hey Bro,

This is Shahrul (SPCA), spoke to you on the phone just now. Just try what we had discussed and i believe things will work out well for you and your dog.

Good luck dude...

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 07-10-2009, 03:36 PM
Animal Lover

bardaziz is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Malay neighbor complaine my,any 1 can help ?

its ok to keep the dog at your house but make sure that your dog must be placed in the rite place..if your house in the corner its ok to bild sound proof shelter to your dog..but if your house in the centre,its complicated..and keep your dog not to exposed to see people bcos it will bark...this is my opinion..tq..

Quote:
hi all,