Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Old 06-07-2009, 03:30 AM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

I am relating my experience here, so that, other pet meommy will not be as blur as me when sending their pets for any procedures (simple or not...).Take charge, speak to the vet and be involved.

Thanks for all kind words. GARLIC has healed, back to her normal talkative self.

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 06-07-2009, 01:55 PM
PetFinder Guru

rozzygee is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post
I am relating my experience here, so that, other pet meommy will not be as blur as me when sending their pets for any procedures (simple or not...).Take charge, speak to the vet and be involved.

Thanks for all kind words. GARLIC has healed, back to her normal talkative self.
I am glad Garlic is now healed. So scary to hear your experience there lupie!.. This is surely a lesson to us..

Earlier i was trying to find a vet at an affordable price to castrate Musyang as my usual vet charge me at RM140.. Since this was my 1st experience sending a cat for neuter, i am a bit choosy. I sent him to Klinik Haiwan Genting Kelang at a price of RM100 on June 1st. Everything went well even though Musyang went missing (my fault) the next day for 2 days.. He came home safely, uninjured on June 4th early morning. Musyang is scheduled to see the vet again tomorrow.
Old 06-07-2009, 02:15 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road

Imagine this type of encouragement come from a season cat showing person & also a senior member of MCC who shud know better then to teach a beginner to use a cat for breeding to make money, disgusting. I know a lot of MCC members had the same mentality, I hope this is not what they teach in their club.

He is also the same person who tag his Bengal cat for RM25K just bcoz he won BIS in a local MCC show, it's only been shown in a local show & had not compete in any other international show oversea. I wonder how much a DW worth in this case??

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
I'm utterly dissappointed. I can't describe my feeling. I've done some digging on Imadi's Pet.This shop is infact BYB. I got to know from forumer friend, he approached her and said it is easy to make money by breeding cats. With the profit he can buy ped cat. Should open another Hall of shame thread on this??

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Old 06-07-2009, 02:23 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road

Basing on Pakcu pet shop list except for the rescue/adoption part it is an exact duplicate of Imadi pet shop & both from the same club.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Yes, Clement, it is Pakcu Usual Pet Shop.

Based on the list of services provided, http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....57&postcount=1
I would say probably the "vet" is not a qualified one. But this can be easily checked, I'm sure.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Old 06-08-2009, 10:16 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post

Sillyupie,it already happened, I am as dog loving also feel bad to this happen. We can stop it. Don't let it happen again. how about happen to other cat owner. happen to your friend cat? Are we should notice and alert for jeopardy to another cat and owner?
Everyone let together stop this Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.

Last edited by dog is my buddy; 06-08-2009 at 10:21 PM.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:59 PM
PetFinder Guru

noor22710 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to noor22710

This make thing twice to neuter/ spay at uncertified vets...but how we know that vets is certified or not??? I am new....please guide me...
Old 06-08-2009, 11:10 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by noor22710 View Post
This make thing twice to neuter/ spay at uncertified vets...but how we know that vets is certified or not??? I am new....please guide me...
this question need asking for someone advise as professional vet, let me introduce pandorabox78, If I not mistake, he is real vet.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:10 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

If you chk Animal Clinic listed in our Vet & Review thread,that is certified vet or you can go to govt hospital/clinic. Another option is Klinik Kembiri in Setapak Jln Air Panas which is the cheapest option among all. RM40 for male & RM60 for female if no complication arise.

But for Bina aka Sillylupie's case, the petshop is actually doing the job. This guys is not a certified vet.Moral of the story,don't send your cat to pethsop for neutering.You never know what are going to get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noor22710 View Post
Old 06-08-2009, 11:12 PM
Animal Lover

Default Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Oh,yes,Pandora box is Doctor Jonathan from Segar.he is my vet. A very nice and helpful doctor. I will always request him if I send my cat there.Either him or Dr Chee.No one else

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
this question need asking for someone advise as professional vet, let me introduce pandorabox78, If I not mistake, he is real vet.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:15 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Quote:
Oh,yes,Pandora box is Doctor Jonathan from Segar.he is my vet. A very nice and helpful doctor. I will always request him if I send my cat there.Either him or Dr Chee.No one else
Yes, good to know. hey, where is pakcu as you mention would like give some information?

Old 06-08-2009, 11:28 PM
Animal Lover

I don't know. I was busy today with my work.occasionally online but no time to chk the thread one by one. If he is online,he surely read this.

Quote:
Yes, good to know. hey, where is pakcu as you mention would like give some information?
Old 06-08-2009, 11:34 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Quote:
I don't know. I was busy today with my work.occasionally online but no time to chk the thread one by one. If he is online,he surely read this.
Me too, should we inform him, he might miss out?

Old 06-08-2009, 11:35 PM
Animal Lover

I already inform him.so now we just waitlah.

Quote:
Me too, should we inform him, he might miss out?
Old 06-09-2009, 12:14 AM
PetFinder Guru

meira is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to meira

kak noor..sy slalu bwk pegi spay n neuter derang ni kt babypet depan2 ming chu kedai mkn cina tu.price x igt plak..si pompuan seratus lebey aa..jantan bwh seratus.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:46 AM
PetFinder Moderator

Since everyone have lazy habit click the blog was link, I copy the picture show you how the sutures condition. I don't want to seem rude, I can said Oh my god! that I had to keep watch it few time, I beliave this cat really in pain.

Old 06-09-2009, 01:00 AM
Banned

abgraldo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I already inform him.so now we just waitlah.
Good Day to All...
As i have some request to explain certain things about what happen to Garlic (Bina's cat) and Imadi Pet Shop, so this is my explanations.

As you all know, I have just engaged a vet (a certified vet - fresh from UPM). At that time, she is not so confident of doing the surgery for spaying. I do received two cats for spaying, the rest is for neuter. As I have sent some cats for spaying at Imadi Pet Shop n Clinic and so far there's no problem, and with the cats health as my utmost importance, i've send both of the cats to Imadi. The cost that i'm paying to Imadi for the above procedure is much more that I'm charging, but doesnt matter as for me, that cat's health is much more important. Unfortunately, Garlic had a little complications and had to be treated further. The other cat doing just fine and i had not received any complaints. I believe Bina had spoken to Imadi and had know all the complications related to Garlic. As what she said, it is then up to all of us to make a judgement or consideration. I'm happy to note that Garlic is okay now and for me, that's is all matter.
As for me, due to the Garlic case, I've stop sending my cats to Imadi. Moreover, my vet now has the confidence after some observation and training at other clinics. So far, I'm happy to say that all the procedures above had been done and had yet to received any complaints or complications. Alhamdulilah...
For the questions of me supporting BYB (Imadi pet Shop), I only have this to say. Go and visit Imadi Pet Shop and make your own judgement. I'm not saying that I'm happy with Imadi and certainly I'm against some of his method and his pricey price cats, but still it is up to you alll.
For the question of wether he is a certified vet or not.... I really don't know. You guys are welcomed to do the investigation, and by all means report to the higher authority if proven he's not a certified vet. Do this not because of your hatred towards BYB but do this because it is against the law.
Thanks.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:31 PM
Animal Lover

atomicjelly is on a distinguished road

Pak Cu,

Of course you know if Imadi aka Ismail is a certified vet or not. You're good friends with him. And don't cover up for someone and risk another poor animal's life! You know he's not a vet by practice, and yet you sent your customer's cat there for spaying, that's not ethical at all! Why can't you just tell your customer that your vet is not ready for surgeries and turn your customer away? It's a much more ethical practice if you ask me rather then putting the cat through trauma!

And NO IMADI IS NOT A CERTIFIED VET!

He decided to terminate his vet to cut cost and is doing everything himself!

And by the way how can he NOT be a BYB when he has about 100 cats all in little tiny cages for BREEDING and most of them are left there to breed despite not looking too good with fungas and flu? That's not just a BYB, that's a HARDCORE BYB!
Old 06-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Not all certified vets are skilled surgeons

Friends, I wish to share with you that not all certified vets are skilled surgeons. There are some certified vets that leave a messy 6-inch incision for a non-pregnant spay while a skilled surgeon can produce a less than 1-inch and hardly noticeable piece of handiwork and your cat is up and around and healing very fast.

Go ask Mr. Krishnan at Klinik Kembiri and he will tell you of a serious certified vet who actually volunteers his services and would do so for free and actually thanks Klinik Kembiri for gaving him the valuable opportunity to improve his skill and experience doing surgery which otherwise he would not have even though he is a certified vet.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 06-09-2009, 01:05 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

I agree, atomicjelly. I find the situation very disturbing. Thank you for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomicjelly View Post
Pak Cu,

Of course you know if Imadi aka Ismail is a certified vet or not. You're good friends with him. And don't cover up for someone and risk another poor animal's life! You know he's not a vet by practice, and yet you sent your customer's cat there for spaying, that's not ethical at all! Why can't you just tell your customer that your vet is not ready for surgeries and turn your customer away? It's a much more ethical practice if you ask me rather then putting the cat through trauma!

And NO IMADI IS NOT A CERTIFIED VET!

He decided to terminate his vet to cut cost and is doing everything himself!

And by the way how can he NOT be a BYB when he has about 100 cats all in little tiny cages for BREEDING and most of them are left there to breed despite not looking too good with fungas and flu? That's not just a BYB, that's a HARDCORE BYB!
Old 06-09-2009, 01:08 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Not all certified vets are skilled surgeons

FK, since you have sent many cats for spaying, can I ask you a question? In my simple opinion, it looked like Garlic was opened up too low. In my simple opinion, when you spay a cat, you don't cut so close to the tail. You cut higher up. That was what I saw on Lupie's other cat, Onion, which was spayed at Klinik Kembiri.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Friends, I wish to share with you that not all certified vets are skilled surgeons. There are some certified vets that leave a messy 6-inch incision for a non-pregnant spay while a skilled surgeon can produce a less than 1-inch and hardly noticeable piece of handiwork and your cat is up and around and healing very fast.

Go ask Mr. Krishnan at Klinik Kembiri and he will tell you of a serious certified vet who actually volunteers his services and would do so for free and actually thanks Klinik Kembiri for gaving him the valuable opportunity to improve his skill and experience doing surgery which otherwise he would not have even though he is a certified vet.