Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > PetFinder Lounge > Jokes & Funny Pictures

Jokes & Funny Pictures Share a joke and spread laughter to the world

Old 04-09-2009, 09:53 AM
PetFinder Guru

adamyala is on a distinguished road
Default Fright Night !!!! Whoaaahahahahaha.

FUNNY

Q : Why don't skeletons date ?

A: They don't have any 'BODY' to go out with

FUNNIER

Q : Why can't mummies keep friends ?

A : They're too wrapped up in themselves

FUNNIEST

Q : Do zombies eat candy with their fingers ?

A : No, they eat the fingers separately

jokes extracted from the readers digest
Old 04-09-2009, 09:57 AM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Fright Night !!!! Whoaaahahahahaha.

hahah, real joke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamyala View Post
FUNNY

FUNNIER

FUNNIEST

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:04 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
hahah, real joke!
wakaka !!! laughter is the best medicine
Old 04-09-2009, 10:21 AM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

Mari kita sama sama Wakakakakakkakak

Quote:
wakaka !!! laughter is the best medicine

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:27 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
Mari kita sama sama Wakakakakakkakak
mari !! mari !! mari !! wakakakaka !!!
Old 04-09-2009, 11:02 AM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

hahahah.....this is funny..

adamyala, you should post this in our vampire day club, or if it's after midnight, in our vampiric insomnia club.

Quote:
FUNNY

FUNNIER

FUNNIEST

Old 04-09-2009, 11:22 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
hahahah.....this is funny..

adamyala, you should post this in our vampire day club, or if it's after midnight, in our vampiric insomnia club.
Too scared to go there la Blackie
Too cold and creepy for me....regulars there drink human blood they call 'bloody merry' !! with a twist of pure 'tear-drops' and 'heart juice'. Shaken ...not stirred as your Master Blackie wants it. The only reason I peeped in the club every night *thru the holes on the walls* is just to get a glimpsed of the 'hot drummer' but june already eyeing him first...so I got no chance lor...

Last edited by adamyala; 04-09-2009 at 11:29 AM.
Old 04-09-2009, 11:44 AM
Petfinder Moderator

aww.....no need to be scared.

in the vampire day club, we don't bite.

in the midnight vampiric insomniac club, what's the worst that can happen to you? you just become one of us.....another vampire!!!

Quote:
Too cold and creepy for me....regulars there drink human blood they call 'bloody merry' !! with a twist of pure 'tear-drops' and 'heart juice'. Shaken ...not stirred as your Master Blackie wants it. The only reason I peeped in the club every night *thru the holes on the walls* is just to get a glimpsed of the 'hot drummer' but june already eyeing him first...so I got no chance lor...
Old 04-09-2009, 12:21 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
aww.....no need to be scared.

in the vampire day club, we don't bite.

in the midnight vampiric insomniac club, what's the worst that can happen to you? you just become one of us.....another vampire!!!
become a vampire ????
errk...thanks for the invitation blackie
really..... thats very nice of you *gulp !!*
but....I need to be in Africa to be with my family this weekend

*running for my life*

Old 04-09-2009, 12:25 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road

Ahem!! I heard someone call me here?? huh!! what,what?? hensem drummer?? yeah,he's mine

Zai,ini joke of the day ke?? hehehehe!!

Quote:
Old 04-09-2009, 12:29 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Ahem!! I heard someone call me here?? huh!! what,what?? hensem drummer?? yeah,he's mine

Zai,ini joke of the day ke?? hehehehe!!
June....ko pun tergelak ke ?

kalau ko gelak ni kira 'joke of the day' ler wakakaka !!!
Old 04-09-2009, 12:35 PM
Animal Lover

Lah!! mestilah gelak.lawak nih.hehehe!! ok lah tu.Joke of the day.aku tensyen sangat ni.byk sangat kerja nak buat.

aku kena buat appointment dgn International Islamic Shool,Sekolah Teknik Bkt Katil, Melaka dan Kilang Proton kat Shah Alam. Ada university students dari Indonesia nak lawat durang ni.

pastu ada pula orang besar besar nak melawat kilang kopi kat Sabah.heh,klulah kilang tu bapa aku punya senanglah aku nak uruskan appointment visit

Quote:
June....ko pun tergelak ke ?

kalau ko gelak ni kira 'joke of the day' ler wakakaka !!!
Old 04-09-2009, 02:50 PM
Petfinder Moderator

eh, what's the problem? vampire can still go to africa mah....we vampires are not discriminatory or racists......any human blood is just fine with us.....keeekekekkekekkk!!!! *vampiric laugh*

tonight, tonight, i'll look out for you, through the holes in the wall of the club....i promise.

Quote:
become a vampire ????
errk...thanks for the invitation blackie
really..... thats very nice of you *gulp !!*
but....I need to be in Africa to be with my family this weekend

*running for my life*

ooooiiiii.....senang je....just ask your bapa to buy over the kopi kilang, then it will be your bapa's kilang lor......then easy to make appointment.

Quote:
Lah!! mestilah gelak.lawak nih.hehehe!! ok lah tu.Joke of the day.aku tensyen sangat ni.byk sangat kerja nak buat.

aku kena buat appointment dgn International Islamic Shool,Sekolah Teknik Bkt Katil, Melaka dan Kilang Proton kat Shah Alam. Ada university students dari Indonesia nak lawat durang ni.

pastu ada pula orang besar besar nak melawat kilang kopi kat Sabah.heh,klulah kilang tu bapa aku punya senanglah aku nak uruskan appointment visit
Old 04-09-2009, 03:38 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Well ....what can I do ? You always get the 'hot guys' *sigh sighhh* but I am wondering why....your handsome drummer winked winked at Charlene Blackie the other night ....

Quote:

Wooiiit makcik....nama pun keje...mesti la banyak kene uruskan. Ko kan Pengurus.....jgn tensen tensen...okay...
come we do like clement DIMB always say....

Rasa nak wakakaka.....mari kita wakakakaka

Quote:
eh, what's the problem? vampire can still go to africa mah....we vampires are not discriminatory or racists......any human blood is just fine with us.....keeekekekkekekkk!!!! *vampiric laugh*

tonight, tonight, i'll look out for you, through the holes in the wall of the club....i promise.
Well..if you insist...I will be there tonight ....no need to peep through the holes Blackie. For I decide to do it with style

*picture this* As the clock strikes midnite, a white limo driven by a white dracula...stopped right infront of the vampire club. A woman in white emerged from it...she walks right into the club without looking left or right. As she enters the club...every vampire eyes glued to the woman's face. As she stood there...she looks around...looking for familiar faces. With voice cold as ice...she called out....stern but soft..."Let me decide , who will get the honour to give me the first vampire bite ...keeeeekekekeke *very evil laughh *
Old 04-09-2009, 04:07 PM
Animal Lover

mestilah the hot guy June punya dulu. My sister said June's gundak as Man's gundik.hehehehe!!!

ah!! mcm Charlene cakap my father punya kilanglah tu.mula2 nak cari kilang kat Sabah lepas nak cari kilang kat Semenanjung pula.mcm lah aku ni begitu free kira berapa kilang ada kat Malaysia ni. Mau tak tensyen Madam. Suma mau ini hari.Klu kilang bapa aku bolehlah

alah!! dgn penuh style ko masuk ke Vampire Club pun sudahnya kena cekik juga dgn hantu2 kat sana.wkakakakakak!!

Quote:
Well ....what can I do ? You always get the 'hot guys' *sigh sighhh* but I am wondering why....your handsome drummer winked winked at Charlene Blackie the other night ....

Wooiiit makcik....nama pun keje...mesti la banyak kene uruskan. Ko kan Pengurus.....jgn tensen tensen...okay...
come we do like clement DIMB always say....

Rasa nak wakakaka.....mari kita wakakakaka

Well..if you insist...I will be there tonight ....no need to peep through the holes Blackie. For I decide to do it with style

*picture this* As the clock strikes midnite, a white limo driven by a white dracula...stopped right infront of the vampire club. A woman in white emerged from it...she walks right into the club without looking left or right. As she enters the club...every vampire eyes glued to the woman's face. As she stood there...she looks around...looking for familiar faces. With voice cold as ice...she called out....stern but soft..."Let me decide , who will get the honour to give me the first vampire bite ...keeeeekekekeke *very evil laughh *
Old 04-09-2009, 04:22 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Quote:
ooooiiiii....nak cause jeles fight ah?? that handsome drummer is certified June punya la.....he was not winking at me.....cuma ade abu masuk mata dia.

Quote:

wah.....ade gaya lor......ahemm!!!

but sorry to inform you, before you manage to speak, the minute you step out of your white limo, all the vampires dah descend on you and take bites out of you lor.....so be careful when you drink at the club after that ya? you wouldn't want your bloody mary to leak out of the holes in your neck and ruin that beautiful white gown of yours.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:16 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
mestilah the hot guy June punya dulu. My sister said June's gundak as Man's gundik.hehehehe!!!
Wahh...kemain lagik sumer ko punyer gundak ek ?

Abes aku ape hal ??? Tak aci la camni June

Quote:
ah!! mcm Charlene cakap my father punya kilanglah tu.mula2 nak cari kilang kat Sabah lepas nak cari kilang kat Semenanjung pula.mcm lah aku ni begitu free kira berapa kilang ada kat Malaysia ni. Mau tak tensyen Madam. Suma mau ini hari.Klu kilang bapa aku bolehlah
Okey la tu June...betul la ape yg Charlene ckp tu...ko anggap aje sumer kilang kat mesia ni daddy ko punyer. Haa...baru sng ko nak deal... senang ko nak wat keje betul tak

Quote:
alah!! dgn penuh style ko masuk ke Vampire Club pun sudahnya kena cekik juga dgn hantu2 kat sana.wkakakakakak!!
aku rela June....janji yg cekik aku tu yg hensem punyer vampire. Ala-ala muker hantu twilight si robert pattinsen tuh

Quote:
ooooiiiii....nak cause jeles fight ah?? that handsome drummer is certified June punya la.....he was not winking at me.....cuma ade abu masuk mata dia.
ala Blackie...tak nak ngaku pulak....I saw you what....wink wink at him also....shake shake your booty some more to his drum beat

Quote:
wah.....ade gaya lor......ahemm!!!

but sorry to inform you, before you manage to speak, the minute you step out of your white limo, all the vampires dah descend on you and take bites out of you lor.....so be careful when you drink at the club after that ya? you wouldn't want your bloody mary to leak out of the holes in your neck and ruin that beautiful white gown of yours.
I know you are pulling my leg only la Blackie....
where got like that one....your vampire club members all highly educated vampires one laa. Very gentle...invite me for a drink first...then only bite bite one lorr...

My beautiful white gown ......OH MY GAWDD .....ITS RUINED !!!!

Last edited by adamyala; 04-09-2009 at 05:22 PM.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:29 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Quote:
ala Blackie...tak nak ngaku pulak....I saw you what....wink wink at him also....shake shake your booty some more to his drum beat

shake my booty? aiyah, ko dah silap orang la.......that was babyzee, shaking her booty to his drum beat, and winking away at him.

Quote:
where got like that one....your vampire club members all highly educated vampires one laa. Very gentle...invite me for a drink first...then only bite bite one lorr...

no la, adamyala......when the clock strikes 12, all education & manners terbang out of the window.......we just descend on any available humans like vultures on fresh meat.....

ahh, see??? you got holes in your neck!!!
Old 04-09-2009, 08:36 PM
Animal Lover

Hmm!! Smell something fishy here.Why must she flirt with my gundak?? Cannot find another gundak ah??

Quote:
shake my booty? aiyah, ko dah silap orang la.......that was babyzee, shaking her booty to his drum beat, and winking away at him.

no la, adamyala......when the clock strikes 12, all education & manners terbang out of the window.......we just descend on any available humans like vultures on fresh meat.....

ahh, see??? you got holes in your neck!!!
Old 04-09-2009, 08:38 PM
Animal Lover

Zai,ko pun nak gundak gak ke?? heheheh!! aku tlg carikan boleh?? yg cun cun sikit?? nak tinggi,rendah,tegap,kurus?? name it.ada dlm litle black book aku mcm bisnes jantan lak.hehehehe!!

dah,setel dah kilang bapa aku tu.last2 dpt buat appointment dgn satu kilang kat Tenom,Sabah.aku speaking Sabahan jd baru mesra gitu. hehehehehe!! maklumlah org kampung.

Quote:
Wahh...kemain lagik sumer ko punyer gundak ek ?

Abes aku ape hal ??? Tak aci la camni June

Okey la tu June...betul la ape yg Charlene ckp tu...ko anggap aje sumer kilang kat mesia ni daddy ko punyer. Haa...baru sng ko nak deal... senang ko nak wat keje betul tak

aku rela June....janji yg cekik aku tu yg hensem punyer vampire. Ala-ala muker hantu twilight si robert pattinsen tuh