Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Cats & Kittens

Cats & Kittens General information and discussions on taking care of your feline buddy

Old 08-28-2008, 01:58 PM
PetFinder Guru

filinlee is on a distinguished road
Default 3 Very Cute And Adorable Kittens For Adoption

Hello Everyone,

At the moment now at home, I'm fostering 3 cute kitties. The first 2 was found by my bf. They were abondoned at the side of a big n wide drain... Luckily he saw them n took them in if not they would have fell into the drain n drown..... The third kitty came to the house by himself i guess, if not, someone had dumped him there...

All are toilet-trained, know how to use the litter-box, all are also dewormed.
No adoption fees - absolutely free

terms and condition : I can always visit them, give TLC..... ;)
Here they are :

1. Male tabby - 1.5 Months old
Name : Gemuk a.k.a Gemu, Pogie ( Can change their names if u want to )
Very fat, mischevious, notty, cute kitten, the coloring on him is nice as well

2. Female Silver and White ( Exactly like a fox colour ) - 1.5 months
Name : Musang ( Bcoz the fur n everything like a silver fox )
Quiet and timid, the male tabby's sibling....very pretty as well...
( adopter need to adopt both the tabby n silver white kitty together as
they cannot be separated.. if one goes missing the other would call out
continuosly until the fella can see or hear the missing half )

3. Orang Striped Male - 3-4 months
Name : Ahmad Albab - Short Name : Albab
very strong markings and stripes on him...will grow into a very handsome
cat, he is partially blind but he can take care of himself... very manja, loves
ppl to manja him, stroke him....

I'll put up the pictures once I can get hold of a camera...soon!~

Anyone interested please PM me... I'll also post this at the Listing - for adoptions later on....

Last edited by filinlee; 08-28-2008 at 05:58 PM.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:21 PM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 3 Very Cute And Adorable Kittens For Adoption

they sound adorable!! i'd love to have more cats but unfortunately i'm also fostering 3 kittens that i can't keep! what a coincidence . love this petfinder thing.. where else can you easily meet other people in the same situation as you?
Old 08-28-2008, 02:39 PM
PetFinder Guru

Same her... i can't keep them even if i wish to... My bf will have my head if i keep them coz at the moment i already have 2 cats, 1 kitten... plus on of the cats is pregnant n will deliver soon.. so mooooore kitties... that's why he doesnt allow....

the last kitten that i took in which is chiko, i had to take him secretly.. after a few days then i intoduce him to my bf... he was so angry.... but i guess the cuteness and the cheekiness plus smartness of the kitty overcame him... ehehe... he loves chiko too... always playing with him... heheh... but he already warn me...anything tanggung sendiri.... uwaaaa......tension2...
Old 08-28-2008, 03:03 PM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road

my bf will kill me too! our house is already quite crowded.. we have two dogs, four cats, and now with the foster kittens and their mother we have a total of 8 cats in the house.. they keep us very busy

we share responsibility for the dogs, but the cats, foster kittens and all their yucky litter boxes are my responsibility alone.. aiyoyoooo

i hope you find good homes for your foster kittens soon!!
Old 08-28-2008, 03:30 PM
PetFinder Guru

cross our fingers ya!~
Old 08-28-2008, 04:54 PM
Animal Lover

Ferreted is an unknown quantity at this point

huff.. you guys are looking for adopters.. and I am a wanna be adopter waiting for my landlord say okay (meeting them next month).. cats dogs.. nevermind lor.. as long can shower them lots a love.. haiz.. u guys keep fingers crossed for me too.. how many i can take is take from petfinder..
Old 08-28-2008, 05:15 PM
PetFinder Guru

ok...u ask first... if the kitties are already adopted i'll let u know...

plus if u can take all three would be a bonus for all 3 of them as they have not been separated since we found them... all of them are so manja... always sleeping together...
Old 08-28-2008, 05:36 PM
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.

Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee

hope they all will find a godd and loving home with lotsa TLC...awww....

neway my bf also the same case too...
would stop me taking other stray kitties as we're now having 4 kitties already..
can take other kitties as limited space and money at the moment..
in the end the best thing i can do for the strays kitties out there just buy them food and give them the best TLC at the moment that i can give...
and also pray for them to survive through everything..
Old 08-28-2008, 05:42 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

wah, filin, I wish i could adopt your 3 kitties. they sound so cute and adorable. i hope ferreted's landlord will allow her to keep pets. hopefully she can take all 3. it's always better not to separate them.....kecian la, like humans, they'll feel sad at being separated.
Old 08-28-2008, 05:50 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
wah, filin, I wish i could adopt your 3 kitties. they sound so cute and adorable. i hope ferreted's landlord will allow her to keep pets. hopefully she can take all 3. it's always better not to separate them.....kecian la, like humans, they'll feel sad at being separated.
my room n house now full of furry animals liaw.....pening tau... hehehehe.. but the 3 fella have to cage them up coz emot x suka... angry la she...

the tbby n silver white adik beradik.. orange bukan...but they already so used to be together.....

previously the orange fella dunno how to eat n drink... have to force feed him one....now only ok...
Old 08-28-2008, 05:57 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road

I have 5 cats + 3 kittens on my own. 13 PR cats and kittens.How's that??
Old 08-28-2008, 06:06 PM
PetFinder Guru

eheheh....ko kes spesel.... ehehehehe
Old 08-28-2008, 06:18 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by filinlee View Post
my room n house now full of furry animals liaw.....pening tau... hehehehe.. but the 3 fella have to cage them up coz emot x suka... angry la she...

the tbby n silver white adik beradik.. orange bukan...but they already so used to be together.....

previously the orange fella dunno how to eat n drink... have to force feed him one....now only ok...
aiyoh, poor kittens in cage. emot jeles ah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
I have 5 cats + 3 kittens on my own. 13 PR cats and kittens.How's that??
hahaha, june, like filin says, u are a special case! Semi-shelter home....gakakakk!! I'd better run before you throw your desktop at me.......
Old 08-28-2008, 06:37 PM
Animal Lover

ya lor!! so I'm broke because of them.I have to hire my neighbour who is also cat lovers to feed the strays when I'm not around.I spoke to her today when i came back from work.She said ok, she can do it.she's only 18.She also love cat very much.She has 2 cats and 1 dog.her cats and dog are buddy buddy.he!!he!! I pay her RM150 to feed the strays outside my unit every day when I'm going to Australia.Another RM150 when I'm going back for Hari Raya. Kucing Oh!! Kucing.

hahaha, june, like filin says, u are a special case! Semi-shelter home....gakakakk!! I'd better run before you throw your desktop at me.......[/QUOTE]
Old 08-28-2008, 06:48 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Quote:
ya lor!! so I'm broke because of them.I have to hire my neighbour who is also cat lovers to feed the strays when I'm not around.I spoke to her today when i came back from work.She said ok, she can do it.she's only 18.She also love cat very much.She has 2 cats and 1 dog.her cats and dog are buddy buddy.he!!he!! I pay her RM150 to feed the strays outside my unit every day when I'm going to Australia.Another RM150 when I'm going back for Hari Raya. Kucing Oh!! Kucing.

hahaha, june, like filin says, u are a special case! Semi-shelter home....gakakakk!! I'd better run before you throw your desktop at me.......
[/QUOTE]

wa lau eh.......that's RM300!!! oh man, oh man, you're seriously running a shelter home man.....hahaha.....that's why u have to work full time la....but never mind, you have lots of love from all your cats! and that's the biggest reward, as animals give you unconditional love.
Old 08-28-2008, 07:16 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
aiyoh, poor kittens in cage. emot jeles ah?
aiya... ya lor...emot jeles... cannot tahan... lucky she n chiko get along... that one also after few days... now play 'catch me if u can'... i dizzy liao... scared ma... she's pregnant still wanna play... one of these days have to piak her ears dy.....if i scold..she will flatten her ears... eheheh... then when i lie down she will come n pujuk me... lie down on top of me n lick my face then sleep...must be too comfy on top of my big tummy... ehehheheh

but still they all in cage okla... got lots of space... today bring the 3 of them go back klang... let my bf n their atuk (my bf's dad) see them... they missed those 3 munchkins la... ehehhe.....
Old 08-28-2008, 07:22 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:

[/QUOTE]

uiks..... banyak tuh bayar... sehari rm5.. betol ker?? aku pon nak macam tuh... ehehehe..... MONEYYYYYY... ahahhahaha... - mau ada yang kena baling ngan kasut nih.....

aku je la bagik makan.... hikhihkhikhik....
Old 08-28-2008, 08:28 PM
Pet Detective

ashbutt is on a distinguished road

Quote:

[/QUOTE]

WAH KAK JUNE...

i never met an angel before so i tot depa mmg x pernah wujud...but now i believe that there are angels among us lor...URE SUCH A SAINT !!! you can be considered "MOTHER OF ALL STRAYS"...

rasanyer mmg syok jadi kucing stray kat kawasan umah kak june...meriah depa kat sana...tiap2 hari free food, x yah bersusah payah pie kejar tikus dan porak perandakan tong sampah org lain...

kak june do you only sponser stray cats or u also sponser humans??? teringin saya jadi stary kat kawasan umah kak june...bahagia hidup aku nie nanti...hahahahahahaha.

wat eva pun " GUA CAYA SAMA LU"... & i here by award you with the pangkat diraja with the gelaran as "MAMA STRAYS"....
Old 08-28-2008, 08:31 PM
Animal Lover

He!!!he!! semi shelter because the cats + kittens stay outside my unit.the ydon't come in 1 group and all at once.when the finish eating they leave my unit and come back again for meal.some will stay and lepak2. the most manja cat will staylah become Peterpan buddy buddy.

If I have all the money in the world then I will run shelter home for cats and even dogs. but for now I have to settle with my PR cats and kittens.he!!he!! It's a lot of money but I found out communicating with animal is so much better than human

Oh!! Filin offer nak kerja jaga kucing tu.wakakakakak!!

wa lau eh.......that's RM300!!! oh man, oh man, you're seriously running a shelter home man.....hahaha.....that's why u have to work full time la....but never mind, you have lots of love from all your cats! and that's the biggest reward, as animals give you unconditional love.[/QUOTE]
Old 08-28-2008, 08:37 PM
Animal Lover

Amboi! tiba2 akak jadi mother of strays pula ni.syarat2 kelayakan utk makan free kat rmh akak ni kenalah kaki 4,byk bulu kat badan,dan mengiau.wakkakakak!!!

jgnlah kata mcm tu.sebenarnya ramai lg yg buat mcm akak cuma korang tak tau.Lynielime,Ashley,Nurul,Imann, Hatemetoday aka Ina dan byk lg yg smp tak teringat nama pun buat mcm akak.cuma mgkn durang tak cerita je.akak cite ni sebab nak cari org adopt strays ni.wakakakakakak!! Kita tolong binatang ni pun anggap bersedekah juga.mudah mudahan murah rezeki dan boleh jd jutawan sponsor ko punya makan free.he!!he!!he!!

WAH KAK JUNE...

i never met an angel before so i tot depa mmg x pernah wujud...but now i believe that there are angels among us lor...URE SUCH A SAINT !!! you can be considered "MOTHER OF ALL STRAYS"...

rasanyer mmg syok jadi kucing stray kat kawasan umah kak june...meriah depa kat sana...tiap2 hari free food, x yah bersusah payah pie kejar tikus dan porak perandakan tong sampah org lain...

kak june do you only sponser stray cats or u also sponser humans??? teringin saya jadi stary kat kawasan umah kak june...bahagia hidup aku nie nanti...hahahahahahaha.

wat eva pun " GUA CAYA SAMA LU"... & i here by award you with the pangkat diraja with the gelaran as "MAMA STRAYS"....[/QUOTE]