Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Cats & Kittens > Cat TV and Photos

Cat TV and Photos Post photos of your cats or embed YouTube videos. Nice place to show off your kittens or cat buddies

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 11-30-2009, 02:04 PM
ChooBee ChooBee is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 20
Rep Power: 0
ChooBee is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

Noonono.. Don't panic guru-gurus semua. I don't give them free flow. Wat I meant by eating like keropok is that they gobble up very fast, like how sometimes we human would grab a fistful of keropok and shove it into our mouths. I also feed them twice a day.

THe amount I give to each of them is about two big handfuls. After eating they will meow and meow and ask for some more, of course at most times I'll oblige. I'm scared they go and raid my neigbours kitchen if they are still hungy. Worse is they eat stuff from the garbage outside.

Right mow, their weigh is still manageable, the heaviest is my tuxedo male weighing in a 6.5kg. The others are around 4 to 6 kg.

Nurul, I'll check out the prices at Tmn U and if it is not so much of a diff, I'll just get if off the shelve. I normally buy in bulk and asking you to send me 24 kg is I think a little too much. But first off, I think I should buy 1 kg for my kiddos to try. Can?
  #22  
Old 11-30-2009, 02:32 PM
Zarul's Avatar
Zarul Zarul is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,249
Rep Power: 16
Zarul is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChooBee View Post
Noonono.. Don't panic guru-gurus semua. I don't give them free flow. Wat I meant by eating like keropok is that they gobble up very fast, like how sometimes we human would grab a fistful of keropok and shove it into our mouths. I also feed them twice a day.

THe amount I give to each of them is about two big handfuls. After eating they will meow and meow and ask for some more, of course at most times I'll oblige. I'm scared they go and raid my neigbours kitchen if they are still hungy. Worse is they eat stuff from the garbage outside.

Right mow, their weigh is still manageable, the heaviest is my tuxedo male weighing in a 6.5kg. The others are around 4 to 6 kg.

Nurul, I'll check out the prices at Tmn U and if it is not so much of a diff, I'll just get if off the shelve. I normally buy in bulk and asking you to send me 24 kg is I think a little too much. But first off, I think I should buy 1 kg for my kiddos to try. Can?
2 big handfuls each time foe each cat?
  #23  
Old 11-30-2009, 02:43 PM
ChooBee ChooBee is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 20
Rep Power: 0
ChooBee is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

2 handfuls for each cat at each feeding. Uhh... is it too little or too much? My cat certainly thinks its too little. I think it shud be enuf.
  #24  
Old 11-30-2009, 03:43 PM
Zarul's Avatar
Zarul Zarul is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,249
Rep Power: 16
Zarul is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChooBee View Post
2 handfuls for each cat at each feeding. Uhh... is it too little or too much? My cat certainly thinks its too little. I think it shud be enuf.
my vet said that sepatutnya dalam satu cup serbuk pencuci tu untuk satu hari....
  #25  
Old 12-01-2009, 02:32 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Pictures of My Cats

I think 2 hanfuls are too much. I feed my 13 cats with 02 small bowls of BW. My cats weight 2.5kg-6.5kg. The heaviest is Pokemon my handsome boyboy weigh abt 6.5kg. He's not fat but muscular. Tp jgn tertipu,dia tu sissy.heheheheh! sian Pokemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChooBee View Post
2 handfuls for each cat at each feeding. Uhh... is it too little or too much? My cat certainly thinks its too little. I think it shud be enuf.
  #26  
Old 12-01-2009, 02:52 PM
Felix The Cat's Avatar
Felix The Cat Felix The Cat is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,339
Rep Power: 18
Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
I think 2 hanfuls are too much. I feed my 13 cats with 02 small bowls of BW. My cats weight 2.5kg-6.5kg. The heaviest is Pokemon my handsome boyboy weigh abt 6.5kg. He's not fat but muscular. Tp jgn tertipu,dia tu sissy.heheheheh! sian Pokemon
I feed them with the small white tupperware. Two cupfuls.
__________________

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
  #27  
Old 12-01-2009, 04:15 PM
sankyutech's Avatar
sankyutech sankyutech is offline
tuah,fifi and sandy
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: klang valley
Posts: 135
Rep Power: 14
sankyutech is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

comei2 anak2 bulus kak nurul...ni yg pasang niat nak catnap..haha
  #28  
Old 12-02-2009, 12:50 AM
ChooBee ChooBee is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 20
Rep Power: 0
ChooBee is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

Hi Zarul, June and Nurul,

I just don't know how to handle giving my cats lesser feeds. The serving size you mentioned will leave my cats hungry and start begging and scavenge for food. It was for those reasons , I have to up their feeding size to the current level. They are just big eaters. But your advice is appreciated and I have no intention to up their serving size for now.
  #29  
Old 12-08-2009, 12:10 PM
euanna's Avatar
euanna euanna is offline
Call me Yuana or Yan ;)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Bdr Sri Permaisuri, Cheras
Posts: 710
Rep Power: 15
euanna is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

Hehe nasib saya tak cat-nab kitten Kak Nurul yg cream tuh.. comelnya

Hmm I feed my cats 3x a day, 1 small cup (~60g) per serving. 1 cup for all of them.

Apa nak buat, Sherbet tokey besar tu x nak makan kibble kalau dah tinggal sikti dlm bekas.. nak kibble tu mcm bukit baru nak makan..(Kalau x dia mengiau "mehhh mehhh" kat saya).
  #30  
Old 12-08-2009, 12:21 PM
Felix The Cat's Avatar
Felix The Cat Felix The Cat is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,339
Rep Power: 18
Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

Since changing from BW Adult to BW Kitten, I feed them with one cup in the morning and one cup in the evening. It seems that the BW kitten is more filling than the Adult feed as I noticed that they don't seem to eat that much compared to adult food.
__________________

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
  #31  
Old 12-08-2009, 12:22 PM
Felix The Cat's Avatar
Felix The Cat Felix The Cat is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,339
Rep Power: 18
Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by euanna View Post
Hehe nasib saya tak cat-nab kitten Kak Nurul yg cream tuh.. comelnya

Hmm I feed my cats 3x a day, 1 small cup (~60g) per serving. 1 cup for all of them.

Apa nak buat, Sherbet tokey besar tu x nak makan kibble kalau dah tinggal sikti dlm bekas.. nak kibble tu mcm bukit baru nak makan..(Kalau x dia mengiau "mehhh mehhh" kat saya).
He..he.. memang comel si Ollie tu
Kalo Ollie hilang memang confirm si euanna cat nap
Kalo si Baby hilang memang confirm is Safiah yang cat nap
Tu hari dah siap letak si baby dalam handbag nasib ternampak
__________________

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
  #32  
Old 12-08-2009, 12:27 PM
CikLola's Avatar
CikLola CikLola is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: taman keramat
Posts: 520
Rep Power: 14
CikLola is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

hahah..lola dh geram tgk yg kecik tuh..aduss...dh la muke pnyek3..lola ske
__________________
www.mrssengal.blogspot.com
  #33  
Old 12-08-2009, 12:56 PM
Felix The Cat's Avatar
Felix The Cat Felix The Cat is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,339
Rep Power: 18
Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by CikLola View Post
hahah..lola dh geram tgk yg kecik tuh..aduss...dh la muke pnyek3..lola ske
Ooo tu si princess cici my anak punya tapi dah jadi mami punya
Tu bakal isteri si Jojie
__________________

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
  #34  
Old 12-08-2009, 05:30 PM
CikLola's Avatar
CikLola CikLola is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: taman keramat
Posts: 520
Rep Power: 14
CikLola is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
Ooo tu si princess cici my anak punya tapi dah jadi mami punya
Tu bakal isteri si Jojie
ohoho...cici ekh..haha..kalu dtg pasneh..kene bwk beg beso..br leh catnap..hek3
bakal isteri jojie..wahhh..
__________________
www.mrssengal.blogspot.com
  #35  
Old 12-12-2009, 02:17 PM
euanna's Avatar
euanna euanna is offline
Call me Yuana or Yan ;)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Bdr Sri Permaisuri, Cheras
Posts: 710
Rep Power: 15
euanna is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
He..he.. memang comel si Ollie tu
Kalo Ollie hilang memang confirm si euanna cat nap
Kalo si Baby hilang memang confirm is Safiah yang cat nap
Tu hari dah siap letak si baby dalam handbag nasib ternampak
LoL... ganas ganas... nasib baik sempat ambik yer, Kak Nurul..kalau tak.. hilang pulak sekor anak kaki 4

Ollie yer nama dia.. ..ni kena pasang umpan ni
  #36  
Old 12-12-2009, 02:38 PM
Zarul's Avatar
Zarul Zarul is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,249
Rep Power: 16
Zarul is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
He..he.. memang comel si Ollie tu
Kalo Ollie hilang memang confirm si euanna cat nap
Kalo si Baby hilang memang confirm is Safiah yang cat nap
Tu hari dah siap letak si baby dalam handbag nasib ternampak
wah....nak kipnap masuk dalam handbag
  #37  
Old 12-12-2009, 03:16 PM
crool's Avatar
crool crool is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sunway
Posts: 176
Rep Power: 14
crool is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

Quote:
He..he.. memang comel si Ollie tu
Kalo Ollie hilang memang confirm si euanna cat nap
Kalo si Baby hilang memang confirm is Safiah yang cat nap
Tu hari dah siap letak si baby dalam handbag nasib ternampak
klu kak nurul x sedar kompom nages2 kan....mecari satu rumah d manakah kcg kesayangan ku...hehehe....mcm apartment crool byk perabot ......crool lepaskan kcg dlm apartment...uinnaa...men sembunyi2 durang.......sampai risau aku,....pikirkan kena culik oleh pencuri bersiri...hahaha...rupanya betapuk di bawah rak ....keke
__________________
proud to be sabahan
  #38  
Old 12-12-2009, 03:21 PM
Zarul's Avatar
Zarul Zarul is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,249
Rep Power: 16
Zarul is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by crool View Post
klu kak nurul x sedar kompom nages2 kan....mecari satu rumah d manakah kcg kesayangan ku...hehehe....mcm apartment crool byk perabot ......crool lepaskan kcg dlm apartment...uinnaa...men sembunyi2 durang.......sampai risau aku,....pikirkan kena culik oleh pencuri bersiri...hahaha...rupanya betapuk di bawah rak ....keke
hahahahaha

uinnaa

betapuk

rindu la pulak kat my sabahan friends
  #39  
Old 12-12-2009, 03:29 PM
crool's Avatar
crool crool is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sunway
Posts: 176
Rep Power: 14
crool is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

Quote:
hahahahaha

uinnaa

betapuk

rindu la pulak kat my sabahan friends
haha....kadang2 mau guna bahasa sini .....aq nda berapa selesa...sbb klu aq ckp mesti org ketawa2...........trus aku kena ckp org indon....hahahahha.....
padahal org sabah....haiz....pening2..... jd buli la kan tulis dlm .....bahasa ibunda sja...paam juga semua tu...hehe

pigi la lawat durang .....hehe...tp jauh oh kan sandakan...hehe
nasib la aku d kk saja...........mcm di kk urang bilang...haha
__________________
proud to be sabahan
  #40  
Old 12-12-2009, 03:32 PM
Ekien Ashikin Ekien Ashikin is offline
Cats lover...
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: rawang..
Posts: 210
Rep Power: 14
Ekien Ashikin is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarul View Post
wah....nak kipnap masuk dalam handbag
handbag pastikan besau2... baru muat nak bubuh anak bulus tue...
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Post pictures of your petz before & after grooming pics! Wooflepetz Member Introductions 6 07-04-2009 12:37 PM
Cats 101 : Getting Your First Cat - Part 5 All-Important Scratching Needs of Cats ashleywong Cats & Kittens 0 10-14-2008 10:58 PM
All You Ever Want To Know About Cats - Understanding Cats' Behaviour ashleywong Training & Behavioral Issues 0 08-01-2008 11:46 AM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 

Main Site
Home
Advertising
Sponsored Listings
Sign Up
Find A Pet
Share & Save Lives
About PetFinder.my
Terms & Conditions
Freebies / Starter Pack
Report Animal Abuse
Contact Us
Facilities
WAGazine
Discussion Forum
Medical Fund
Pet Food, Toys & Products
Cuteness Meter
Central News Portal
Visual Map
Knowledge Library
Microchip Directory
FurryCards
Mobile
iPhone & iPod App
Android App

Social Media
Facebook
Twitter
KindMeal
Meat-Free Dining
Meal Deals
Kind Moments
Delicious Menu

Others
World Animal Day Contest
Digi iPhone Contest
East Coast Flood Relief
It's Pawssible
Freebies
Online Store
Discussions
Blacklists & Scams



Copyright © PetFinder.my. All rights reserved.