Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Pet Memorial

Pet Memorial Share with us the grief on the loss of your pet, and may it be dearly and lovingly remembered forever.

Old 07-27-2009, 09:53 AM
mummycat

zahraannur is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Julie (may you r.i.p)

Salam to all. yesterday night Julie yg amat disayangi had passed away..I post this here because this is the thread that helps Julie to come back to us...

She is suspected for FRP virus...Tetiba dah xda...bw pegi 2 vet yesterday..doesn't help..at 1110pm 26-07-2009, JULIE leave us all due to dehydration, starvation and pneumonia....

Very sad coz she is among the best cat one can afford to have...Allah loves her more..She came back to us because she want us to make the funeral for her...Dia nak tgk wajah kami b4 pegi...dats why, genap seminggu jer dia dtg..dia dah pegi...JACKSON pun already showing some of the symptom. Please pray for him...u all can check his profile under my name...

blur..sad...and hurt
Old 07-27-2009, 10:04 AM
PetFinder Guru

adamyala is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Julie (may you r.i.p)

sori to hear bout Julie

RIP dear Julie
Old 07-27-2009, 10:05 AM
PetFinder Guru

ruslina_ml is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zahraannur View Post
Salam to all. yesterday night Julie yg amat disayangi had passed away..I post this here because this is the thread that helps Julie to come back to us...

She is suspected for FRP virus...Tetiba dah xda...bw pegi 2 vet yesterday..doesn't help..at 1110pm 26-07-2009, JULIE leave us all due to dehydration, starvation and pneumonia....

Very sad coz she is among the best cat one can afford to have...Allah loves her more..She came back to us because she want us to make the funeral for her...Dia nak tgk wajah kami b4 pegi...dats why, genap seminggu jer dia dtg..dia dah pegi...JACKSON pun already showing some of the symptom. Please pray for him...u all can check his profile under my name...

blur..sad...and hurt
What happened?? U mentioned julie was active n like ketua among yr cats?? Tetiba boleh sakit?? No symptoms n secepat tu dia pegi???
Makcik among one of the forumer yang happy sangat zahra dapat balik Julie, n now makcik antara yang bersedih, u kehilangan Julie.... Zahra, bersabar hadapi dugaan. Becoz of Julie, makcik percaya ramai yang telah mendapat tauladan n pengajaran.... RIP Julie@Juliana..
Old 07-27-2009, 10:11 AM
mummycat

Im feeling like crying now...in da office...dia pegi tetiba...dlm tempoh 36 jam trus passed away after muntah2...its all about the VIRUS...berat mata memandang;..berat bahu memikul...smlm pi tanam dia dgn the others yg passed away a few months ago...very near to our house...supaya tiap ari km dpt tgk them and kim salam to all of the...so dat depa suma x rasa lonely in the other world
Old 07-27-2009, 10:55 AM
Cayang Kucing

farahnm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to farahnm

Sorry Kak Zahra to hear that..

May I know what is FRP virus?
Old 07-27-2009, 11:10 AM
mummycat

Quote:
Originally Posted by farahnm View Post
Sorry Kak Zahra to hear that..

May I know what is FRP virus?

Sorry..its FVR actually...(info from wikipedia)

"Feline viral rhinotracheitis (FVR) is an upper respiratory infection of cats caused by feline herpesvirus 1, of the family Herpesviridae. It is also known as feline influenza and feline coryza. Viral respiratory diseases in cats can be serious, especially in catteries and kennels. Causing one-half of the respiratory diseases in cats,[1] FVR is the most important of these diseases and is found worldwide. The other important cause of feline respiratory disease is feline calicivirus.

FVR is very contagious and can cause severe disease, including death from pneumonia in young kittens. All members of the Felidae family are susceptible to FVR; in fact, FHV-1 has caused a fatal encephalitis in lions in Germany"
Old 07-27-2009, 11:35 AM
PetFinder Guru

hatemetoday is on a distinguished road

bersabar dan bertabah...rezki dipinjam sampai sini...rip julie...
Old 07-27-2009, 11:39 AM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Julie (may you r.i.p)

Zahra,byk2 sabar ye.kuicng akak pun mati semalam sakit FeLV. Si Coklat.dia suffer for abt 1 week juga.sedih sgt tgk keadaan dia.kurus kering,tinggal tulang je. akak kubur dia kat belakanga car park lot akak.blh tgk dia tiap kali nak amik keta. suami akak park motor dia kat belakang keta akak. sama2 kita org blh nampak dia tiap hari.

byk2 sabar ye.mgkn skrg musim kucing sakit mcm ni.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:55 AM
PetFinder Guru

hatemetoday is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Zahra,byk2 sabar ye.kuicng akak pun mati semalam sakit FeLV. Si Coklat.dia suffer for abt 1 week juga.sedih sgt tgk keadaan dia.kurus kering,tinggal tulang je. akak kubur dia kat belakanga car park lot akak.blh tgk dia tiap kali nak amik keta. suami akak park motor dia kat belakang keta akak. sama2 kita org blh nampak dia tiap hari.

byk2 sabar ye.mgkn skrg musim kucing sakit mcm ni.
isk coklat dah tak de june? alahaii...siannye....to june and zahra...rilek ye rilek...
Old 07-27-2009, 12:01 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Julie (may you r.i.p)

ya,Ina.ada aku buka thread dia kat Pet Memory.sedihnya tak blh nak cakaplah Ina.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemetoday View Post
isk coklat dah tak de june? alahaii...siannye....to june and zahra...rilek ye rilek...
Old 07-27-2009, 12:37 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Zahra, what date did you get Julie back? Wondering whether she was infected semasa kat rumah orang tu and brought it home and infected Jackson as well. Kesian mereka!

Zahra, the moment your cat muntah dan tak boleh makan, you have to immediately hospitalise them so that they can be put on the drip which supplies nourishment, fluid and medication which they otherwise tak leh makan and keep down without throwing up. With this supportive care, there is a chance at survival otherwise they will definitely die of dehydration and illness.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 07-27-2009, 12:47 PM
Banned

abgraldo is an unknown quantity at this point

Salam Zahra...
Sedihnyer Pakcu dengar pasal Julie tu... . Yang membuat Pakcu lagi sedih ialah Pakcu mungkin forumer terakhir yg dpt tgk julie alive and yg buat lagi lagi sedih bila Vet Pakcu cannot do anything to Julie due to the critical stage of the FRP tu. Pakcu harap Zahra byk2 sabar k, u've done everything you can and im sure Julie will be ever grateful and happy at rainbow bridge....
Old 07-27-2009, 01:00 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Zahra, since you have an outbreak in your house, make sure you disinfect well and clean/mop off disinfectant properly to get rid of its toxicity to your present cats. Do not introduce or allow new unvaccinated cats into your home for a period of time otherwise you will get another outbreak. Even newly vaccinated cats need a period of time to build up their body immunity before they can enter your home.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 07-27-2009, 04:49 PM
saanggaaatt suke MeOwww!

habidaiya is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to habidaiya Send a message via Skype™ to habidaiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by zahraannur View Post

blur..sad...and hurt

kak zahraa, tabah yer hadapi semua ni....setiap perkara itu ada hikmahnya...
Old 07-27-2009, 06:18 PM
Human :-)

prinz38i is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to prinz38i

Sorry to hear that... Disebabkan Julie mati due to virus infection, bagus kalo u quarantine kucing2 yg lain tu, bersihkan semua bekas makanan + minuman, cage, lantai, dengan larutan clorox cair and bilas betul2 supaya clorox tu tak tertinggal kat mane2 tempat yg dibersihkan. Ini adalah untuk memastikan virus2 yg bersembunyi atau terlepas dr Julie dapat dimatikan dan mengelak menjangkiti yang lain2... Berjaga-jaga untuk yg lain2 adalah lebih bagus dari hanya bersedih. Sedih tuk Julie, tp still kene jaga kesihatan yang lain2 tu.
Old 07-27-2009, 07:11 PM
mummycat

The whole house sedang kami disinfect. Masuk hari ni dah hari ke 8 Julie datang ke rumah kami. Kami dah asingkan mana yg sihat dan mana yg tak. bilik dan segala peralatan mereka kami dah cuci dengan clorox.
Julie balik untuk kami lihat saat terakhirnya. Kami dah cuba yang trbaik. Kami dah hantar ke klinik. Dah drip dengan air semalam dan juga cuba naikkan suhu badan dia. Kami juga dah bagi dia makan few hours sebelum dia mati. Tapi apakan daya dia tak berdaya nak melawan. . .
Old 07-28-2009, 12:03 AM
PetFinder Fosterer

Mia_Katz is on a distinguished road

i'm so sorry 4 u'r lost Zahra... Zahra dah cuba sedaya yang mungkin yang lain 2 adalah kehendak dan ketentuan dari NYA...

bersabar Zahra n kuat kan semangat, yang lain masih perlukan Zahra..
Old 07-28-2009, 08:28 AM
PetFinder Guru

linda_gamble is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to linda_gamble

R.I.P dear julie..
bersabar bebanyak zahra k..
tak sangka julie pergi secepat nie....
Old 07-28-2009, 09:48 PM
Mamiauww...

shareen_natasha is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to shareen_natasha

Salam Takziah... dr Sha wat zahraannur...

"`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
Old 07-28-2009, 11:21 PM
mummycat

Jackson @ Jerry just passed away today..menyusuli Julie...dia dah infected with the same virus since Julie menunjukkan simptomnya....dah trlambat to do anything...Just bought medical food for him on the way back from work...sampai umah...Jerry dah keras...dia rindukan Julie..tinggalkan kami...one of the most manja cat we ever had...