Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Pet Welfare, Rescue & Adoption > General Discussion

General Discussion General information and discuss on animal rescue, adoption and advocacy

Old 10-07-2013, 04:01 PM
Animal Lover

nurinz_zidan is on a distinguished road
Default Urgent help needed

I adopted a kitten from an adoption drive at a night uptown. I chose this one since not many people like black cats.And she received the least attention at the drive. The person in charge said she just need a flu injection cost about rm30 and will recover in 2,3 days. So i brought her right away to the shelter's panel clinic but theres no such a simple treatment to help her. so i just keep on giving watevr treatment she need like vit. C injection,antibiotics, cough syrup,deflea/deworm and super premium food which she never touch. (she only eat dry kibble)
She was a vry difficult kitty wen it comes to giving medication and bathing .I dont think i can force her to take meds no more because she will bcome stressed n wont eat or drink after that. I also injured myself and needed injection for her bites. I even bought her catnip n toys to cheer her up.
and her condition worsen she always sneeze out green phlegm allover the house.I am so srry to say that i am unable to handle her anymore. I hv nver spent such big expense n effort on a cat.Im just married and might be pregnant anytime soon so its a concern for my own health too.
I breaks my heart to let her go because she was a very sensitive and attention seeking cat.She used to meow,follow me around n beg so i wont leave her outside bedroom.(all the way splashing green phlegm) I cant send her back to the crowded shelter or dump her on the street. I hv found a black cats decapitated before , suspected for black magic purpose. So i think its more humanely to euthanize her if no one else want her.
So im looking for anyone out there who love black cats as i do and can give more proper atention to adopt her. She is not terminally ill, but I just cant put up with her sneezing out green phlegm cz i live in small apartment.And im also unable to afford financially for more invasive treatment.
Old 10-07-2013, 04:07 PM
Animal Lover

nurinz_zidan is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Urgent help needed

I will post her pic soon.She is a medium haired all black kitty