Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Cats & Kittens

Cats & Kittens General information and discussions on taking care of your feline buddy

Old 08-04-2010, 10:16 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default I am the biggest cat species name‧ Maine International

By Pets Magazine Malaysia http://www.mypets.com.my/node/124?tid=5
Report: Xu Mei-yi ‧ 2010.08.02

Because dog and pet shops to open with many people because cats and shop , it seems Jimmy is the one who take the lead .

Had a simple idea , just want to buy the game level to facilitate their cat supplies , after years of baptism , he had run into the altar in the cat tricks .

He set off to support Maine 's culture , their race -class cat or cats in Asia, one of the best forum champion too!

Jimmy came home , I see that he 's a fanatical cats .

Entered his room , looked to the right , the one by the window for about 10 feet wide, five feet of space , enclosed into a large cat cage , " There are three female Maine . " cats are Saw the master came back towards the cage immediately before the front of his meow of greeting .

Then , he opened the door leading to the kitchen , another burst of meow , scared ! There is also a large cat cage around , the first champion Maine Hikaru live here , he complained : " This is just a small Bad guys , often outside the cage of urine to withdraw . "

Let us scale new heights , first went to the right of the small room where the cat lived in the other three champions . Meow ... meow ... meow ..., a Tabby Cat in the drill to drill to him , "You know what? Maine has a beautiful cat nicknamed the gentle giant , they are not normal cats lonely , proud , but Love close to the people , it will be spoiled , I think , sometimes they are more like dogs. "

Asian Champions cats

The most classic to the screen , and when he opened the master bedroom , remember the old poem and photo to see the left part of the space around perplexing ... into a big cat cage , right side facing the bathroom door stood an ordinary double large cat cage , corner of the window by placing a . Room, home to four cats and a gray Maine British Shorthair , wardrobe also placed cat food , cat nutritional supplements and care products , which was quite well equipped .

"The enclosed is to be a large cat cage production of cat sleeping , it will have a baby at any time , what happened , I could immediately find . the rest of these male cats are also champion the cat . "Jimmy explained .

Keen cat forum game know that Jimmy Lee, his Maine Cat (Felis Wonder) is quite famous , from Malaysia , Hong Kong, China, Thailand and the Philippines are in his footsteps . And he loves to open pet cat , love to play cat cat name kinds of people would pick on him .

Takao his cat in 2005 in Asia , Simon is the second in Asia , as well as hands- propagation and cultivation out 14 overall champion , as well as other international champions and so , so , those certificates and more to the covered Entire pet store and brought some of the hanging at home.

Cats have to sign an agreement to buy

He told reporters that Malaysia is well-known in the international arena Maine cat cat country, but are rarely seen in pet shops which sell the variety , then, in the end the cat superior varieties of Maine , where only buy one?

" Many people support Maine Malaysia , pure , with the quality of the cat are selling online , by introducing another cat circle of friends , have no worries about the way out, and where there were sold to pet it? "

Which he sold three cats also unwritten agreement not to sell , but also through interviews , a clear understanding of the habits of Maine , he would sell to each other . " 1 . must not be sold to other cats . 2 . cant support, and must give back to me . 3 . cant freely give , except through my interview . " he said seriously .

His harsh conditions out to prove that he really loves the cat , even if they sell , but also to protect them find a good home . However, if he learned that a friend is hurt the cat , he instead sent only not for sale . " Most of my cats purchased from the United States and Japan , the most expensive that as long as 24,000 ringgit , they are all-weather Chuileng Qi , also take nutritional supplements every day , the family that 20 cats , one is food , cat litter , and nutrition Products , it takes me three thousand ringgit , of course I want to see them live in the same home a happy ah ! "

Jimmy is pay attention to the quality of cat , his cat for two years and three to a child or one child for two years , so as to maintain their high descent . If not for breeding or cat has been three years old , he will be castrated for their surgery .

He said the cat forum cat game is to see the whole main the beauty of cooperation does not meet the standard , but most importantly, it can not stage fright . Therefore, he often took the cat to the store see the race -class people , familiar and unfamiliar environment , people are free to hold and touch are not struggling , then the cat will be quite a power station type .

He encouraged people to choose to support Maine cat cat , I believe many people will fall in love with it, the biggest reason is that it is not easy to shed , they do not regularly carding , so it is easy to take care of . Your cat will be considered to have one now?

Recognizing Maine
Variety name:Maine
English name :Maine Coon
History:Produced in the United States, Maine , is naturally occurring in North America the first long-haired varieties .
Head features:The middle face , ear height, ears large ; eyes wide spacing , there are M- tiger forehead .
Neck and body :Cats are great shape , strong, big, round feet .
Fur :Smooth and level , the underlying fluff valuables , back and legs long and thick hair , as the tail feathers spread out like hair ; neck wool collar .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	jimmy 4.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	9795   Click image for larger version

Name:	jimmy.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	9796   Click image for larger version

Name:	jimmy2.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	9797   Click image for larger version

Name:	jimmy3.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	9798  

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.

Last edited by dog is my buddy; 08-04-2010 at 10:30 PM.
Old 08-04-2010, 10:36 PM
PetFinder Guru

nur azua is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to nur azua
Default Re: I am the biggest cat species name‧ Maine International

Really big! & SO cute!
Old 08-04-2010, 10:51 PM
PetFinder Guru

luvnett is on a distinguished road

besar nya.. best ni kalau dapat sekor..
Old 08-04-2010, 11:03 PM
PetFinder Moderator

My dogs not that large. hahahhahahha

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Old 08-04-2010, 11:12 PM
Animal Police

Joey'A is on a distinguished road

i went to one of grooming workshop conduct by jimmy, he is very humble, passion and he dont mind to sharing everything he know to us. He gives a lot of advice and tips too. And the Maine coon he showed to us was so lovely. I miss them!!

http://tailstory.blogspot.com/
Old 08-04-2010, 11:45 PM
PetFinder Guru

Nur_illiyana is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey'A View Post
i went to one of grooming workshop conduct by jimmy, he is very humble, passion and he dont mind to sharing everything he know to us. He gives a lot of advice and tips too. And the Maine coon he showed to us was so lovely. I miss them!!
Agree with Joey'A..
I meet Jimmy and his maine Coon 2 years ago.. he is very humble..
i have a chance to hug one of his Maine, Tiger i thing..
Because of Jimmy i get to know Maine Coon..

Wawa dan Kak Kila, memang sangat besar Maine Coon ni..
Kalau tak salah yana, masa jumpe one of Jimmy's maine coon, that cat age around 7-9 month tp berat dh 8kg lebih.. badan panjang, muka serius tp still cute dan tak takut org..
Old 08-05-2010, 11:46 AM
PetFinder Buddy

Serafina is on a distinguished road

So HUGE.. But i LIKE.. Wish i Can have one
Old 08-05-2010, 12:56 PM
nyan nyan :3

rawr2buny is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to rawr2buny

Wee~ I met some of his cats few times because his pet shop is very near to my house. I considered Im lucky if i got to meet them by chance in the shop whenever I went there to buy my cats stuffs. They are awesome, handsome, beautiful and bigggg uu I wish I can have one.
Old 08-05-2010, 03:58 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road

Thank you DIMB for the translation, in fact I have forgotten about this interview.

Also thank you to you gals & guys for the kind words & compliment for me & my cats.

The recent breeds exhibition in MVEC was very encouraging as we had many ppl visited us at our booth & showing great interest in the breed. Surprising to see a larger number of Chinese showing interest in the cat nowaday.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Old 08-05-2010, 07:52 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Coony,
The best thing I knew you as only Breeder supporting Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop.

Old 08-05-2010, 10:20 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
My dogs not that large. hahahhahahha
Let us know if you're coming to KL. We'll arrange for you to meet the giants. :)
Old 08-06-2010, 12:13 AM
PetFinder Moderator

I want hold Charger!!!!! Big Maine Coon on earth!!!!