Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > PetFinder Lounge > Coffee Room

Coffee Room Gossip on the latest topics or just mingle around and enjoy the atmosphere!

Old 08-03-2010, 02:48 AM
Animal Lover

Melocy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MCFA (Mail-CFA wannabe) cat show.....8/8/10 - CANCELLED???

Since hhplover has come out with a detail so I also will post here my email to TICA judge and Ismail directly to get an answer. My email was take place on 26 July 2010 to 31 July 2010.

This email was sent on 26 July 2010.

Hi,

Mr Kurt,

Sorry to disturb you. May I know, are you going to attend Cat Show in Malaysia on 8 August 2010.

Sorry for this question, just want to have confirmation from you, because I'm entering this show for 1st time, so I want to get confirmation from judge that will judging the show.

Very sorry if you feel this email is rude. Sorry again.

So the reply:

Hi,

from today’s point of view Tomoko and I will be there. The other judges should be Hisae Tasaki, Ryoko Doi, Nahoko Kaizuka and Lesley Morgan-Blythe.

Kind regards,
Kurt

Von:
Gesendet: Montag, 26. Juli 2010 09:43
An: kurt.vlach@chello.at; bereza@yahoo.co.jp
Betreff: Cat Show in Malaysia 8 August 2010

I have also email to Nahoko Kaizuka and Hisae Tasaki on 27 July 2010.

Hi,

Ms Nahoko,

Sorry to disturb you. May I know, are you going to attend Cat Show in Malaysia on 8 August 2010.

Sorry for this question, just want to have confirmation from you, because because I'm entering this show for 1st time, so I want to get confirmation from judge that will judging the show.
Have you receive any Flight ticket from the Show Organizer?
Very sorry if you feel this email is rude. Sorry again.

Answer from Nahoko Kaizuka,

Hi,

Yes, I am invited to the show in Malaysia. Three Japanese judges including me
will go to the show. But we have not received the air ticket from the show manager yet.

Thanks,

Nahoko Kaizuka

and on 29 July 2010 Nahoko Kaizuka answer:

Hi,

The situation changed. We may not go to the show in Malaysia at this time. We
cannot trust the club now...

Nahoko Kaizuka

(This answer scared me at MCFA image at TICA)

This is answer from Hisae Tasaki on 26 July 2010.

Hi,

Of course !
I intend to judge in Malaysia.

We are worry about Flight Schedule.
Please let us know .

Best Regards,
Hisae

----- Original Message -----
To: cororian@tk2.so-net.ne.jp
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2010 4:46 PM
Subject: Cat Show in Malaysia 8 August 2010 (Confirmation)

And her reply on 31 July 2010.

Hi,

Thank you so much for your mail .
I understood your mail at last .

Now, Mr.Kurt ( Austrian judge ) is talking about with Mr.Ismail.

I have not receive Flight Ticket not yet.

Best Regards,
Hisae

----- Original Message -----
To: cororian@tk2.so-net.ne.jp

From what hhplover get and what I get, MCFA change the judge at 2 weeks before the show, because from the my email to Kurt Vlach, the judge will be: Kurt Vlach, Tomoko Vlach, Hisae Tasaki, Nohoko Kaizuka, Ryoko Doi and Lesley Morgan-Blythe.

All together is 6 judge, so maybe 2 judge from Japan don't want to attend or MCFA can't afford 6 judge Flight Ticket, they only manage to get 5 judge and still conducting 6 ring show. Based on hhplover email.

The judges are: Kurt Vlach, Tomoko Vlach, Hisae Tasaki, Lesley Morgan-Blythe and Andreas Moebius

So confirm that the venue of the show will be change, but the question is why at last minute until now haven't inform us the contestant. Why MCFA and Ismail so secretive about the show event? Even when we call Ismail directly they only mention will sms and email to contestant. Don't they want any other viewer to see the show?

If its a closed show, I doubt about the sponsor situation. This is only my piece of mind.

Last edited by Melocy; 08-03-2010 at 03:16 AM.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:10 AM
PetFinder Buddy

TheDillingerEscapePlan is on a distinguished road

gila la melocy and hhp sanggup email judge..memang betul2 nak jatuh kan si mail nieh..terkejut betul dengan CAT FANCIER kat malaysia nieh..memang jenis nak jatuhkan org betul dari FSM skang MCFA pulak ...lama2 tak ader lanbgsung CAT FANCIER kat malaysia nieh puas hati..ada jer tak puas hati,dengki..terkejut betul.. participant mana bleh contact judge..pelik betul laa..hahahaah gila laa tak terpikir ada org sanggup buat mcm nieh hahahahah
Old 08-03-2010, 10:17 AM
PetFinder Buddy

kyoko_kiddo is on a distinguished road

biasa la tue..da memang kebanyakan orang kita memang jenis mcm nie..dari judge2 tu elok2 nak datang trus jadi ragu2 nak dtg sebab dorang nie da email n tanya mcm2..then ble dorang da xnak datang yang terima kesalahan orang laen atas perbuatan dorang nie...orang lain pun masuk jugak show tp jgn la buat tindakan yang mcm nie.tak pasal2 judge2 tu da pikir yang bukan2 pasal show nie dan mengurangkan minat diorang nak datang.akibatnya sumer peserta jadi mangsa and forsure mcfa jd mangsa paling kesian dalam hal nie.pandai la mcfa nak setelkan bende nie.kita tunggu je la.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:25 AM
PetFinder Buddy

teringin jugak nak tgk orang-orang yang mcm nie buat kelab kucing sendri dan manage sendiri.tgk mampu x??daripada sebuk nak menjatuhkan orang n kelab laen,baiklah buat kelab sendri n kalau success confirm ramai join.klu xmampu tue sendiri paham la.sbb bagi saya perbuatan orang2 yang sanggup smpi email judge dan tny mcm2 tue hanya membuatkan judge terpikir balik samada nak datang atau tidak sebb tindakan anda menggambarkan keadaan yang tidak elok terhadap cat show dan kelab kucing di malaysia. even kalau show cancel pun bukan judge2 nie yang refund duit balik.so secara xlangsung orang2 nie da calarkan image sumer kelab kucing kat malaysia nie..pikir2kan la
Old 08-03-2010, 10:52 AM
PetFinder Guru

hani14 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hani14 Send a message via Skype™ to hani14
Default Mcfa (tica) - cat show is confirm 8/8/10

Salam semua..

MCFA cat show confirm diadakan pada 8/8/10. Kepada semua perserta yg telah membayar entry fees akan dimaklumkan dengan lebih details maklumat event ni melalui emel or sms. Kepada yg telah bertukar hp no. or email address harap dapat memaklumkan kepada MCFA or En. Ismail sendiri.

Event pada kali ini dijangkakan akan lebih hebat & meriah dengan penyertaan dari perserta yg amat memberangsangkan. Hadiah2 yg lebih menarik dan sokongan dari sponsor juga amat menggalakkan. Trophy & Rossete yg diimport telah pun diterima dan lebih menarik dari show2 yg lepas.

Kepada semua perserta janganlah bimbang & gusar dgn khabar2 angin yg melanda MCFA kebelakangan ni. Sifat semula jadi manusia yg tidak pernah lari dari perasaan hasad dengki dan busuk hati terhadap manusia sendiri.. dan itu adalah perkara normal.

Kepada yg tidak berkenaan, rasanya tidak perlu tahu apa yg berlaku dalam show yg akan datang ni. Anda juga yg akan merasa sakit hati kan?? Duduk diam2. dan fikirkanlah cara nak tubuh kelab sendiri, senang gitu. Saya rasa orang yg sanggup email judges & call sunway adalah orang yg bukanlah perserta untuk event ni, sebab dah sedia maklum orang2 ni lah juga yg mengaibkan MCFA & President En. Ismail. Tak mungkin orang2 ni juga berminat nak join cat show anjuran MCFA ni.

Wassalam..

"WHERE EVER U ARE, U ARE IN TICA WORLD'S..
TICA, FEBOLUS FELINES, FUN AND FRIENDS!!"
Old 08-03-2010, 11:01 AM
Animal Lover

This is not about to make who look good and who look bad,

This is all about to get an info. Even CFA show by Coony also I have ask the judge directly for an answer, so they reply with good answer. So I'm satisfy.
Even after I ask directly to the judge, they still come to Malaysia for CFA show what.

As for CFA show in Malaysia they also have confirm the judge name on their web, so you can check the Judge Profile. But MCFA did not mention who the judge that will come to the show.

So you can ask the judge depend on the situation, now I need to ask the judge when I ask directly to MCFA president, yet the answer is too general.
Old 08-03-2010, 11:03 AM
PetFinder Buddy

Default Re: Mcfa (tica) - cat show is confirm 8/8/10

ala kak hani even show nie confirm pun.mulut2 pengdengki nie xkan tertutup,nanti ada la plak salah kat ctu kurang kat sini..susah sgt kalau da "sempurna" mcm dorang kan..well lega sgt ble dapat tau show tu confirm. biar lah mereka nie dgn cara mereka yang xkan senang hati tgk kejayaan orang laen.idup pun xtenteram selagi dengki tue ada.
kita tgk je la apa kata "mereka2"
thx to kak hani sebab sanggup contact n pergi jumpa ismail untuk confirmkan perkara nie.x mcm sesetengah orang yang xreti nak ucap thx tp menghentam plak orang.
Old 08-03-2010, 11:04 AM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Hani14,

Quote:
ALL posts in the Events forum MUST contain the following info:

Date:
Time:

Any details that does not contain those info clearly will be removed.
So please add those info or this post will be moved and merged with an existing thread. Thank you.
Old 08-03-2010, 11:08 AM
Animal Lover

grrrrrrrk is on a distinguished road

wait n see
Old 08-03-2010, 11:16 AM
PetFinder Buddy

Serafina is on a distinguished road

Hairan.. kenapa la ada yang dengki. Lagi pun org tu hanya jalan kan tanggung jawab jer... membanteras penyelewengan...

well now, its confirm...

yea yea.. nak gi nengok...
Old 08-03-2010, 11:20 AM
Animal Lover

Cik hani,

Still how do you know that the people that sent an email to judge asking about the show event is not the people who want to enters the show?

Is Ismail Mohd Ali said so? Or you have been ask by him to tell all the forumer here for him. Why can't him write here himself, if he is so sincere and good heart.

People asking directly to judge because they are so passionate for the show, yet when the event organizer ignore their answer that what make them feel like been cheated. Why don't just unveil all the answer like:

1) Where
2) Time
3) Date

if you said all preparation have been made from loooooooonggggg time ago.
I ask this because I have pay the fee and I have sms and email to Ismail Mohd Ali directly, yet no update so far.

Thank
Old 08-03-2010, 11:20 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoko_kiddo View Post
ala kak hani even show nie confirm pun.mulut2 pengdengki nie xkan tertutup,nanti ada la plak salah kat ctu kurang kat sini..susah sgt kalau da "sempurna" mcm dorang kan..well lega sgt ble dapat tau show tu confirm. biar lah mereka nie dgn cara mereka yang xkan senang hati tgk kejayaan orang laen.idup pun xtenteram selagi dengki tue ada.
kita tgk je la apa kata "mereka2"
thx to kak hani sebab sanggup contact n pergi jumpa ismail untuk confirmkan perkara nie.x mcm sesetengah orang yang xreti nak ucap thx tp menghentam plak orang.

tu perkara normal kyoko.. yg berhati busuk ni .. takkan berhenti setakat tu sajer. akan cuba sedaya upaya menjatuhkan mcfa ni..

bagi mengelakkan perkara yg lebih buruk berlaku pada event tersebut dan demi keselamatan perserta & kucing2 yg akan bertanding, MCFA akan memaklumkan kepada semua perserta sahaja maklumat terkini..

Last edited by hani14; 08-03-2010 at 11:30 AM.
Old 08-03-2010, 11:21 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melocy View Post
Cik hani,

Still how do you know that the people that sent an email to judge asking about the show event is not the people who want to enters the show?

Is Ismail Mohd Ali said so? Or you have been ask by him to tell all the forumer here for him. Why can't him write here himself, if he is so sincere and good heart.

People asking directly to judge because they are so passionate for the show, yet when the event organizer ignore their answer that what make them feel like been cheated. Why don't just unveil all the answer like:

1) Where
2) Time
3) Date

if you said all preparation have been made from loooooooonggggg time ago.
I ask this because I have pay the fee and I have sms and email to Ismail Mohd Ali directly, yet no update so far.

Thank

can you pm me your hp no. & details... i'll forward the msg to him.

thanks.

Last edited by hani14; 08-03-2010 at 11:28 AM.
Old 08-03-2010, 11:23 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafina View Post
Hairan.. kenapa la ada yang dengki. Lagi pun org tu hanya jalan kan tanggung jawab jer... membanteras penyelewengan...

well now, its confirm...

Thanks fina.. harap dapatlah datang meramaikan & memeriahkan event tersebut.
Old 08-03-2010, 11:32 AM
Animal Lover

Your answer #8, did not mention any info about where the show take place?

Then what is this thread is all about, I thought you want to unveil the location and time of the show, like blackie ask. I think better merge the thread together mr admin.

The weird thing is how can other people who not entering the show want to see the event? Because as mention by Cik Hani, the update about the show will only be to the person who enter the show only. Is this an open show or closed show?

Thank
Old 08-03-2010, 11:33 AM
PetFinder Guru

luvnett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafina View Post
......... well now, its confirm...

Jommm.. Kita Jumpa di sana.. Jgn Lupa bawa camera tau
Old 08-03-2010, 11:40 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Your answer #8, did not mention any info about where the show take place?

Then what is this thread is all about, I thought you want to unveil the location and time of the show, like blackie ask. I think better merge the thread together mr admin.

The weird thing is how can other people who not entering the show want to see the event? Because as mention by Cik Hani, the update about the show will only be to the person who enter the show only. Is this an open show or closed show?

Thank
bagi mengelakkan perkara yg lebih buruk berlaku pada event tersebut dan demi keselamatan perserta & kucing2 yg akan bertanding, MCFA akan memaklumkan kepada semua perserta sahaja maklumat terkini..

tak tahulah kalau awak tak faham bahasa melayu...
Old 08-03-2010, 11:48 AM
Animal Lover

That why i'm asking, this is a closed show or open show?

I dont know if you did not know what I'm asking about? if its an open show just update the info in here, if its a closed show just tell us here directly or in MCFA website.

I have been to many cat show, and I doubt there will be harm to the cat and the contestant. Didn't we ask the owner of the cat and also steward to take a good care of the cat.

If you go to the show don't forget to bring along handy cam so that you can catch who will harm the contestant and the cat.

Thank
Old 08-03-2010, 11:50 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
That why i'm asking, this is a closed show or open show?

I dont know if you did not know what I'm asking about? if its an open show just update the info in here, if its a closed show just tell us here directly or in MCFA website.

I have been to many cat show, and I doubt there will be harm to the cat and the contestant. Didn't we ask the owner of the cat and also steward to take a good care of the cat.

Thank

wait for the latest information from mcfa..
Old 08-03-2010, 12:00 PM
Animal Lover

jojo1968 is on a distinguished road

I don't see anything wrong when Melocy & hhplover contacted the judges. after all, they contacted TICA to ask for confirmation on the show & TICA was the one who forwarded to the judges. And it's not like they asre bribing the judges to ensure their cat winning. just because Kolinga didn't win doesn't mean everyone else should not win either.

anyway, it what the judge say is true, then STILL, THERE IS A BREACH OF CONTRACT BETWEEN ISMAIL MOHD ALI OF MCFA & THE PARTICIPANTS. Because show not done in same place as advertised in MCFA website, Sunway claimed DISCUSSION NEVER TOOK PLACE & number of judges not same as advertised.

CHEATER!