Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Cats & Kittens

Cats & Kittens General information and discussions on taking care of your feline buddy

Old 06-28-2011, 12:04 PM
Animal Lover

rayd is on a distinguished road
Default looking for ibu kucing yg tgh menyusukan kittens: kt sg petani : urgent

weird sket subject, tp dats wat am looking for

we found 2 kittens in a box at the tong sampah kat rumah. kittens tu rase tk sampai 1 week pun , and worse of all, dah penuh ngan kerengga kt area perut diorang tu. it was a hair raising moment and mmg very sad, ade gak manusia cam ni..

tried to remove as much kerengga , bawak balik diorang ke rumah, made them comfortable, letak hot water bottle sbb badan diorang dah sejuk and rushed to t pet shop for bottle and kitten milk. problem nyer, satu kitten tu a bit strong, so boleh minum susu frm botol. the other one is really weak and tak leh minum frm t bottle. kitten tu cam selsema sket and is having lots of difficulty nk drink frm bottle or pump or syringe.

so..trying to see if ade any kucing yg tgh meyusukan anak die so boleh tumpang kitten ni skali. we pernah try this before and mother cat tu boleh accept. so if anyone kat area sg petani boleh tolong,pls help

email raydius_red@yahoo.com. am always logged on
Old 06-28-2011, 11:11 PM
Animal Lover

cathy93 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: looking for ibu kucing yg tgh menyusukan kittens: kt sg petani : urgent

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayd View Post

we found 2 kittens in a box at the tong sampah kat rumah. kittens tu rase tk sampai 1 week pun , and worse of all, dah penuh ngan kerengga kt area perut diorang tu. it was a hair raising moment and mmg very sad, ade gak manusia cam ni..

tried to remove as much kerengga , bawak balik diorang ke rumah, made them comfortable, letak hot water bottle sbb badan diorang dah sejuk and rushed to t pet shop for bottle and kitten milk. problem nyer, satu kitten tu a bit strong, so boleh minum susu frm botol. the other one is really weak and tak leh minum frm t bottle. kitten tu cam selsema sket and is having lots of difficulty nk drink frm bottle or pump or syringe.

so..trying to see if ade any kucing yg tgh meyusukan anak die so boleh tumpang kitten ni skali. we pernah try this before and mother cat tu boleh accept. so if anyone kat area sg petani boleh tolong,pls help

hi, i reply you, please check asap
Old 06-29-2011, 12:02 PM
PetFinder Guru

hanissyazwan is on a distinguished road
Default Re: looking for ibu kucing yg tgh menyusukan kittens: kt sg petani : urgent

Quote:

pity those kitten,, hope they will survive.
Old 06-29-2011, 12:07 PM
Animal Lover

thanks all for the reply. glad to inform that dah jumpa surrogate mum(thru this forum). as of now, mother cat tu tk kacau kitten tu, she jus let the kitten be. really hope the kitten survives

jus another thing, i really hope there's a way to create more awareness. sgt geram how someone boleh tinggal kitten dlm kotak kt tong sampah next to a busy road....
Old 06-29-2011, 12:59 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
thanks all for the reply. glad to inform that dah jumpa surrogate mum(thru this forum). as of now, mother cat tu tk kacau kitten tu, she jus let the kitten be. really hope the kitten survives

jus another thing, i really hope there's a way to create more awareness. sgt geram how someone boleh tinggal kitten dlm kotak kt tong sampah next to a busy road....
yes, the mother is very nice mother...but the weak keep sleep on the mother, the other 1 drinking milk from just now she reach here until now =)
Old 06-29-2011, 02:26 PM
Animal Lover

thanks cathy93. u r an angel!
Old 06-29-2011, 04:03 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
thanks cathy93. u r an angel!
nono, dont thank me...both kitten...when my mummy cats licks their butt, they both poo blood and some food...is it like that before?