Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Cats & Kittens

Cats & Kittens General information and discussions on taking care of your feline buddy

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-10-2009, 12:47 PM
Dinosaurbuncitgigi Dinosaurbuncitgigi is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sg .Besi
Posts: 15
Rep Power: 0
Dinosaurbuncitgigi is on a distinguished road
Default Does anyone know how much is it to neuter this cat?

have no clue how much it cost and how long it will take for him to recover, can anyone advice?

anybody know any clinics near bangsar/k.l i heard of govt clinics but i want to know whats the price diffrence and whats the diffrence between the two in general.

thanks...

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-10-2009, 01:01 PM
Halim66's Avatar
Halim66 Halim66 is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 189
Rep Power: 13
Halim66 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Does anyone know how much is it to neuter this cat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinosaurbuncitgigi View Post
have no clue how much it cost and how long it will take for him to recover, can anyone advice?

anybody know any clinics near bangsar/k.l i heard of govt clinics but i want to know whats the price diffrence and whats the diffrence between the two in general.

thanks...

Salam,

the cheapest that i've known is the DBKL/SPCA clinic in Jln Ayer Jernih,Setapak. It'll cost you RM40. Then, other petshop will charge you somewhere around RM70 onwards.

Recovery will take about a week (according to the vet. la) coz i myself haven't done this. Still trying to take a day off for this.

Btw, you can call DBKL/SPCA at this no. 03-4024 3446 for more info and appointment.

Hope this will help and gud luck !!!
__________________
Be Yet Wiser
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-10-2009, 01:01 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Does anyone know how much is it to neuter this cat?

My dear,go to Health & Disease section in this thread for Cats & Kittens.look for Klinik Kembiri thread opened by me. You will get all the information needed. Try to avoid opening a similar thread. Best if you can browse all thread before open a new thread.

Tks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinosaurbuncitgigi View Post
have no clue how much it cost and how long it will take for him to recover, can anyone advice?

anybody know any clinics near bangsar/k.l i heard of govt clinics but i want to know whats the price diffrence and whats the diffrence between the two in general.

thanks...


Last edited by June; 11-10-2009 at 01:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-10-2009, 01:05 PM
Dinosaurbuncitgigi Dinosaurbuncitgigi is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sg .Besi
Posts: 15
Rep Power: 0
Dinosaurbuncitgigi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Does anyone know how much is it to neuter this cat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
My dear,go to Health & Disease section in this thread for Cats & Kittens.look for Klinik Kembiri thread opened by me. You will all the information needed. Try to avoid opening a similar thread. Best if you can browse all thread before open a new thread.

Tks
v.sorry

i will do that

thanks......
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-10-2009, 01:07 PM
naq1989 naq1989 is offline
Cat Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Sg Besi,K.L
Posts: 267
Rep Power: 13
naq1989 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to naq1989
Default Re: Does anyone know how much is it to neuter this cat?

hehehe....kan dah kena tegur dengan pakar neuter....kalau nak sembang bab neuter,serah je pada kak june...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-10-2009, 01:08 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Does anyone know how much is it to neuter this cat?

No prob dear. We are here to assist newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinosaurbuncitgigi View Post
v.sorry

i will do that

thanks......
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-10-2009, 01:09 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Does anyone know how much is it to neuter this cat?

byk cantik ko muka kata akak pakar neuter.nanti akak zass ko baru tau

Quote:
Originally Posted by naq1989 View Post
hehehe....kan dah kena tegur dengan pakar neuter....kalau nak sembang bab neuter,serah je pada kak june...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-10-2009, 01:13 PM
FurKids's Avatar
FurKids FurKids is offline
Pets Are NOT Disposable
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,041
Rep Power: 16
FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Does anyone know how much is it to neuter this cat?

Klinik Kembiri at Setapak operates upon a collaboration between DBKL, DVS and SPCA to promote spay/neuter of strays and domestics (short hairs) at a subsidised rate for lower-income earners and rescuers.

Looking at the picture of your cat, I think you do not qualify, but should you still wish Klinik Kembiri to do it for you, they can take your cat in, but the charges will be private clinic charges minus boarding.

The recuperation/recovery success will depend on how competent your cat's surgeon is ... ie. if he/she is not competent and blotches up the job, it will be a hell of a nightmare for you and your cat.
__________________
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies

Last edited by FurKids; 11-10-2009 at 01:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-10-2009, 01:30 PM
Dinosaurbuncitgigi Dinosaurbuncitgigi is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sg .Besi
Posts: 15
Rep Power: 0
Dinosaurbuncitgigi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Does anyone know how much is it to neuter this cat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Klinik Kembiri at Setapak operates upon a collaboration between DBKL, DVS and SPCA to promote spay/neuter of strays and domestics (short hairs) at a subsidised rate for lower-income earners and rescuers.

Looking at the picture of your cat, I think you do not qualify, but should you still wish Klinik Kembiri to do it for you, they can take your cat in, but the charges will be private clinic charges minus boarding.

The recuperation/recovery success will depend on how competent your cat's surgeon is ... ie. if he/she is not competent and blotches up the job, it will be a hell of a nightmare for you and your cat.
any suggestions... how much would it cost private.... i dont mind paying but whats the diffrence.... very sayang the fella.... altough he messed up the hse recently... i understand im a guy....
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-10-2009, 01:32 PM
Dinosaurbuncitgigi Dinosaurbuncitgigi is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sg .Besi
Posts: 15
Rep Power: 0
Dinosaurbuncitgigi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Does anyone know how much is it to neuter this cat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
byk cantik ko muka kata akak pakar neuter.nanti akak zass ko baru tau
ni dah bukan neuter cats je....org pun bleh.... ok la tu... i mualaf... leh la ...kekkekek

joking2 ek...
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-10-2009, 01:36 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Does anyone know how much is it to neuter this cat?

klu private male cat between RM100-RM150.betina RM180-RM250.setengah vet provide 3 days 2 nites boarding with the price.so shop around before you decide.ada setengah vet tu nama je vet tp tak blh neuter kucing dgn betul.Abang Halim kita ada cerita kawan dia serik nak antar kucing pi kembiri coz their cat bleed to death after the surgery.hohoh!! ngeri betul.sedangkan my own experience neuter kucing suma ok.takde masalah pun.masalah kecik je bila kucing tak suka dikurung.that's all.

U mualaf?? mualaf chinese,indian or sabahan/sarawakian?? coz I'm sabahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinosaurbuncitgigi View Post
any suggestions... how much would it cost private.... i dont mind paying but whats the diffrence.... very sayang the fella.... altough he messed up the hse recently... i understand im a guy....
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-10-2009, 01:41 PM
Dinosaurbuncitgigi Dinosaurbuncitgigi is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sg .Besi
Posts: 15
Rep Power: 0
Dinosaurbuncitgigi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Does anyone know how much is it to neuter this cat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
klu private male cat between RM100-RM150.betina RM180-RM250.setengah vet provide 3 days 2 nites boarding with the price.so shop around before you decide.ada setengah vet tu nama je vet tp tak blh neuter kucing dgn betul.Abang Halim kita ada cerita kawan dia serik nak antar kucing pi kembiri coz their cat bleed to death after the surgery.hohoh!! ngeri betul.sedangkan my own experience neuter kucing suma ok.takde masalah pun.masalah kecik je bila kucing tak suka dikurung.that's all.

U mualaf?? mualaf chinese,indian or sabahan/sarawakian?? coz I'm sabahan
100-150....bangsar..? u know la... bangsar everything tends to be overpriced.....with lodging ok la gak... if at home i dont know wat to do with the fella....

indian mualaf....
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-10-2009, 01:47 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Does anyone know how much is it to neuter this cat?

Where is your location?? Don't send to bangsarlah.sana mg mahal

klu my vet lokasi kat Ampang & branch in Cheras.some forumers here send their cats to vet in Brickfield & PJ.but forgot the name. Maybe you can go to Vet & Doc Review in this forum. Forumers named their favourite vets and some recommendation too.Mana tau ada vet near to your place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinosaurbuncitgigi View Post
100-150....bangsar..? u know la... bangsar everything tends to be overpriced.....with lodging ok la gak... if at home i dont know wat to do with the fella....

indian mualaf....
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-10-2009, 01:54 PM
naq1989 naq1989 is offline
Cat Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Sg Besi,K.L
Posts: 267
Rep Power: 13
naq1989 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to naq1989
Default Re: Does anyone know how much is it to neuter this cat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinosaurbuncitgigi View Post
ni dah bukan neuter cats je....org pun bleh.... ok la tu... i mualaf... leh la ...kekkekek

joking2 ek...
apalagi kak june,kita hantar je Dinosaurbuncitgigi ke Klinik Kembiri Setapak,jimat kos...keh3
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-10-2009, 02:00 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Does anyone know how much is it to neuter this cat?

mari mari.ramai2 zass si Dinasour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naq1989 View Post
apalagi kak june,kita hantar je Dinosaurbuncitgigi ke Klinik Kembiri Setapak,jimat kos...keh3
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-10-2009, 02:33 PM
alongwan73 alongwan73 is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2
Rep Power: 0
alongwan73 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Does anyone know how much is it to neuter this cat?

Hi there... well , I myself have to lovely cats named Boboy and Thumbthump.. Boboy has been spayed at St Angles vet located behind Tesco Puchong and costs me just RM 90 ... It took Boboy less than 1 week to fully recover and the surgery was done very nicely... (I cant even see any scars) After the surgery, Boboy was a bit gorgy from the anes but going to the loo was ok and Boboy waas not showing any pain or anything ... Btw, He was not put on the cone collar or in a cage after the surgery but instead roamed freely in the house .. Just make sure when after taking your cat to spay, clean the wounds gently if needed ... else just let nature takes care on it's own... :) Kak June ... ur words of wisdoms inspires me alot.. :)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Neuter and Spaying Kitten/Cats? ZZuRRa Cats & Kittens 17 06-12-2009 11:23 AM
~Chello b4 & after neuter 16.05.09~ abzalia Health, Disease & Diet 52 05-29-2009 02:25 PM
California's Spay & Neuter Law lynielime Animal Protection Laws & Rights 23 04-17-2009 07:40 PM
Glucose, Neuter, deworm, vaccine, etc lipink Dogs & Puppies 1 11-19-2008 12:28 PM
Early Spay and Neuter of Cats ashleywong Cats & Kittens 17 10-23-2008 05:21 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 

Main Site
Home
Advertising
Sponsored Listings
Sign Up
Find A Pet
Share & Save Lives
About PetFinder.my
Terms & Conditions
Freebies / Starter Pack
Report Animal Abuse
Contact Us
Facilities
WAGazine
Discussion Forum
Medical Fund
Pet Food, Toys & Products
Cuteness Meter
Central News Portal
Visual Map
Knowledge Library
Microchip Directory
FurryCards
Mobile
iPhone & iPod App
Android App

Social Media
Facebook
Twitter
KindMeal
Meat-Free Dining
Meal Deals
Kind Moments
Delicious Menu

Others
World Animal Day Contest
Digi iPhone Contest
East Coast Flood Relief
It's Pawssible
Freebies
Online Store
Discussions
Blacklists & Scams



Copyright © PetFinder.my. All rights reserved.