Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Cats & Kittens > Cat TV and Photos

Cat TV and Photos Post photos of your cats or embed YouTube videos. Nice place to show off your kittens or cat buddies

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-27-2009, 07:49 PM
Felix The Cat's Avatar
Felix The Cat Felix The Cat is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,339
Rep Power: 18
Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road
Default Pictures of My Cats

Hi All,

Its been quite sometime since I upload pictures of my cats. Well... here are some pictures of them eating and enjoying their wet food time, playing with their new cat tree and playing with my sons. Hope you enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Makan Time.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	8073   Click image for larger version

Name:	Makan TIme Part 2.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	8074   Click image for larger version

Name:	Makan Time Part 3.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	8075   Click image for larger version

Name:	Makan Time Part 4.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	8076   Click image for larger version

Name:	New House.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	8077  

__________________

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
  #2  
Old 11-27-2009, 07:59 PM
Bouquet's Avatar
Bouquet Bouquet is offline
PetFinder Buddy
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Klang/Shah Alam
Posts: 58
Rep Power: 14
Bouquet is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

So good ! They can share bowl. My cats tak boleh nak share bowl kena seperate kan or else... gaduh gila
  #3  
Old 11-27-2009, 08:11 PM
Felix The Cat's Avatar
Felix The Cat Felix The Cat is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,339
Rep Power: 18
Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

Continuation Part 2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Callie & Sandy.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	8078   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cici Playing.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	105.7 KB
ID:	8079   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ollie Playing 1.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	8080   Click image for larger version

Name:	Testing New Cat Tree.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	8081   Click image for larger version

Name:	Play Time.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	8082  

__________________

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
  #4  
Old 11-27-2009, 08:13 PM
Felix The Cat's Avatar
Felix The Cat Felix The Cat is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,339
Rep Power: 18
Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouquet View Post
So good ! They can share bowl. My cats tak boleh nak share bowl kena seperate kan or else... gaduh gila
Hah.... those are the ones who can get well along together
There's another 4 that needs to be caged so that they dont fight whilst eating
Hence they are not in the picture
__________________

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
  #5  
Old 11-28-2009, 01:06 AM
CikLola's Avatar
CikLola CikLola is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: taman keramat
Posts: 520
Rep Power: 13
CikLola is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

uwaa...so cute la kak nurul ur anak2 bulus..gebus2...
nk peluk2...huk3
__________________
www.mrssengal.blogspot.com
  #6  
Old 11-28-2009, 11:32 AM
Felix The Cat's Avatar
Felix The Cat Felix The Cat is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,339
Rep Power: 18
Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by CikLola View Post
uwaa...so cute la kak nurul ur anak2 bulus..gebus2...
nk peluk2...huk3
Thanks.... Cik Lola...
Apa kurang cats you juga
Nak feluk.... jom ke rumah.
Boleh feluk puas puas
__________________

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
  #7  
Old 11-28-2009, 11:53 AM
SABRINA KONG SABRINA KONG is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 8
Rep Power: 0
SABRINA KONG is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

Hi,
May i know where did you buy the play tree and how muct it cost?

Thanks
  #8  
Old 11-28-2009, 01:20 PM
Felix The Cat's Avatar
Felix The Cat Felix The Cat is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,339
Rep Power: 18
Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by SABRINA KONG View Post
Hi,
May i know where did you buy the play tree and how muct it cost?

Thanks
Hi there Sabrina,

I bought it at Mudah.com
Its a second hand cat tree and it cost me RM50.00 only
You will need to search at Mudah.com for real good bargains
__________________

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
  #9  
Old 11-28-2009, 04:09 PM
ChooBee ChooBee is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 20
Rep Power: 0
ChooBee is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

Hi Nurul, your cats are so cordial to one another. I got one male cat (un-neutered), picked up 1 1/2 mths ago that is having a big problem of blending in with my two other male cats (neutered). He screams at the top of his lungs whenever the two cats get near him. I terpaksa cage this new cat almost all the time. Hopefully, things will get better once I get him neutered in a few weeks time. It will, won't it?

I'm also looking for a cat tree cum scratcher. I saw one exactly like yours in JB but it costs RM75. Pengsan! Still trying very hard to look for one and maybe a bigger one (5 ft ?? Rm 200 approx got ar or I mimpi only?). I would be grateful if anyone from JB can tell where to get affordable cat tree.
  #10  
Old 11-28-2009, 07:22 PM
Felix The Cat's Avatar
Felix The Cat Felix The Cat is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,339
Rep Power: 18
Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChooBee View Post
Hi Nurul, your cats are so cordial to one another. I got one male cat (un-neutered), picked up 1 1/2 mths ago that is having a big problem of blending in with my two other male cats (neutered). He screams at the top of his lungs whenever the two cats get near him. I terpaksa cage this new cat almost all the time. Hopefully, things will get better once I get him neutered in a few weeks time. It will, won't it?

I'm also looking for a cat tree cum scratcher. I saw one exactly like yours in JB but it costs RM75. Pengsan! Still trying very hard to look for one and maybe a bigger one (5 ft ?? Rm 200 approx got ar or I mimpi only?). I would be grateful if anyone from JB can tell where to get affordable cat tree.
Hi Choo Bee

Not all of my cats get along well with each other. There is Benji who is not in the picture as he is caged too. He get get along with Tinko. Only these two will fight when they meet. So I have no choice but to cage Benji as he is very fierce to Tinko only. The rest he is ok. I will let him out on rotation basis. The rest live happily together.

Well... the cat tree I got was 2nd hand and it was still in good condition. I geuss I am lucky to being able to get one at that price and condition. No worries Choo Bee, I have approached a cat accessories supplier and he sells cats tree so hopefully I can get a good price for a cat tree! Wish me luck as I have yet to see him. I will take pictures and post it for you.

Mmmm very difficult to say. After neutering it still will take time for him to adjust as his hormones are still not balanced. Give him some time and hopefully he will!

Good Luck!
__________________

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
  #11  
Old 11-28-2009, 08:04 PM
hatemetoday's Avatar
hatemetoday hatemetoday is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Lumayan, Tasik Permaisuri
Posts: 1,155
Rep Power: 16
hatemetoday is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

yg classic tabby tu lawooo..wo wo wooo
__________________
Meekee.Boy.Itam.Amad.Acap.Milo.Mimi
  #12  
Old 11-28-2009, 08:45 PM
CikLola's Avatar
CikLola CikLola is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: taman keramat
Posts: 520
Rep Power: 13
CikLola is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
Thanks.... Cik Lola...
Apa kurang cats you juga
Nak feluk.... jom ke rumah.
Boleh feluk puas puas
kak nurul jgn offer kang lola dtg..ahaks2..catnap skali..ahek2..geram2 la tgk dowang neh..
__________________
www.mrssengal.blogspot.com
  #13  
Old 11-28-2009, 11:33 PM
abzalia's Avatar
abzalia abzalia is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Kajang-Putrajaya-Kuching-Oya
Posts: 1,949
Rep Power: 15
abzalia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to abzalia
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
Continuation Part 2
perghh..
tangkap leleh tgk kucen akak nih...
dah menambah plak tuh..
sure makan ati tgk dorang nehh...
muahahha...chumel2 sume....
nnt ada masa nk g sana felok dorang kak...

tggu next BW le ekk..
sbb BW bulan nih janjinye nak collect lat LCCT...
cu there
__________________
.::argh..!! susah2, H.A.N.T.A.MS.A.J.A lahhh.::
  #14  
Old 11-30-2009, 09:26 AM
habidaiya's Avatar
habidaiya habidaiya is offline
saanggaaatt suke MeOwww!
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: near to dewan bahasa & pustaka KL
Posts: 268
Rep Power: 14
habidaiya is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to habidaiya Send a message via Skype™ to habidaiya
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

weehuuu.....happynye dorang lepaking kt cat tree tu....rase cm nk terkam pepeluk dorang..kak nurul, daiya dtg pinjam bwak balik sehari due leh... leh la...leh la..nk catnap ngn izin neh..
  #15  
Old 11-30-2009, 10:35 AM
ChooBee ChooBee is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 20
Rep Power: 0
ChooBee is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

Nurul, Kudos to the effort you've put in not only for yourself but for the good of all forumers. You have my full support from down south! Look forward to seeing the pictures of the cat trees.

Also, I've read so much good things about blackwood, I think I might just change to blackwood, cannot tahan with RC prices already. My cats, especially the kampung cats, are monsters when it comes to eating kibbles. They eat it as if RC are like keropok. My pocket is bleeding already. I guess I got to start hunting for blackwood in JB soon.
  #16  
Old 11-30-2009, 10:48 AM
Felix The Cat's Avatar
Felix The Cat Felix The Cat is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,339
Rep Power: 18
Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemetoday View Post
yg classic tabby tu lawooo..wo wo wooo
Ooo yang tu si Barnie @ Munchkin. Memang cantik kalering dia tu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CikLola View Post
kak nurul jgn offer kang lola dtg..ahaks2..catnap skali..ahek2..geram2 la tgk dowang neh..
Datang je no hal punya tapi sebelum balik, body check dan bag check akan dilakukan supaya tak di cat nap

Quote:
Originally Posted by abzalia View Post
perghh..
tangkap leleh tgk kucen akak nih...
dah menambah plak tuh..
sure makan ati tgk dorang nehh...
muahahha...chumel2 sume....
nnt ada masa nk g sana felok dorang kak...

tggu next BW le ekk..
sbb BW bulan nih janjinye nak collect lat LCCT...
cu there
He..he... Konon nak kurangkan tapi tertambah pula
Quota sekarang memang dah penuh
Yup... see you on Sunday nanti


Quote:
Originally Posted by habidaiya View Post
weehuuu.....happynye dorang lepaking kt cat tree tu....rase cm nk terkam pepeluk dorang..kak nurul, daiya dtg pinjam bwak balik sehari due leh... leh la...leh la..nk catnap ngn izin neh..
Masa bawa balik cat tree tu memang jakun betul sebab tak pernah tengok cat tree. Lama lama jadi habuan mereka. Bola yang gantung kat tepi tu pun dah abes digigit oleh mereka

Nak pinjam? Boleh... tapi setakat satu dua jam je Kalo sehari sure akk dah windooooooo


Quote:
Originally Posted by ChooBee View Post
Nurul, Kudos to the effort you've put in not only for yourself but for the good of all forumers. You have my full support from down south! Look forward to seeing the pictures of the cat trees.

Also, I've read so much good things about blackwood, I think I might just change to blackwood, cannot tahan with RC prices already. My cats, especially the kampung cats, are monsters when it comes to eating kibbles. They eat it as if RC are like keropok. My pocket is bleeding already. I guess I got to start hunting for blackwood in JB soon.

Thanks for the support ChooBee Its the least I can do for all my cat friends. Sharing is caring

Yes, I do agree with you that RC and Iams do cost a lot compared to BW. Infact BW is just as good as its imported too. Its just that people are wary to use the brand because its not well known in the market. But after feeding my cats with BW, I had noticed that they put on weight and shed less fur. Also poo poo is nicely formed and less smell compared to Iams Actually, there are a few shops in JB that is selling BW but of course the price is quite expensive. I remember informing one of the forumers that a pet shop at Taman University do carry BW. I also can help you to post BW if you want to buy from me.
__________________

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
  #17  
Old 11-30-2009, 11:11 AM
rock's Avatar
rock rock is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: di hati kamu
Posts: 655
Rep Power: 14
rock is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

macam kenal je yg nk masuk dlm kotak cat tree tu..
dia pn nk main juga...
  #18  
Old 11-30-2009, 12:08 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Pictures of My Cats

Choobee,eating RC mcm keropok?? Did you limit their food intake or free flow?? lbh baik u control their food intake utk control durang dari jd obese. I punya kuicng2 kat rmh hanya mkn 2x sehari.pagi dan mlm.sekali. don't ever give your cats free flow.bukan u je yg poket rabak,nanti in the long run kucing pun sakit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChooBee View Post
Nurul, Kudos to the effort you've put in not only for yourself but for the good of all forumers. You have my full support from down south! Look forward to seeing the pictures of the cat trees.

Also, I've read so much good things about blackwood, I think I might just change to blackwood, cannot tahan with RC prices already. My cats, especially the kampung cats, are monsters when it comes to eating kibbles. They eat it as if RC are like keropok. My pocket is bleeding already. I guess I got to start hunting for blackwood in JB soon.
  #19  
Old 11-30-2009, 12:10 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Pictures of My Cats

nasib baiklah my boys ndak payah cage sebab durang get along among themselves.fening woh!! klu kucing gaduh2 seisi rmh ni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
Hi Choo Bee

Not all of my cats get along well with each other. There is Benji who is not in the picture as he is caged too. He get get along with Tinko. Only these two will fight when they meet. So I have no choice but to cage Benji as he is very fierce to Tinko only. The rest he is ok. I will let him out on rotation basis. The rest live happily together.

Well... the cat tree I got was 2nd hand and it was still in good condition. I geuss I am lucky to being able to get one at that price and condition. No worries Choo Bee, I have approached a cat accessories supplier and he sells cats tree so hopefully I can get a good price for a cat tree! Wish me luck as I have yet to see him. I will take pictures and post it for you.

Mmmm very difficult to say. After neutering it still will take time for him to adjust as his hormones are still not balanced. Give him some time and hopefully he will!

Good Luck!
  #20  
Old 11-30-2009, 12:24 PM
Zarul's Avatar
Zarul Zarul is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,249
Rep Power: 15
Zarul is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pictures of My Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Choobee,eating RC mcm keropok?? Did you limit their food intake or free flow?? lbh baik u control their food intake utk control durang dari jd obese. I punya kuicng2 kat rmh hanya mkn 2x sehari.pagi dan mlm.sekali. don't ever give your cats free flow.bukan u je yg poket rabak,nanti in the long run kucing pun sakit.
free flow bahaya walaupun makanan premium....sama macam manusia la. nasi mengandungi carbohydrates yg di perlukan oleh badan tapi kalau sekali makan sampai dua tiga pinggan akan membawa kepada obesity, diabetis dan macam2 lg la
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Post pictures of your petz before & after grooming pics! Wooflepetz Member Introductions 6 07-04-2009 12:37 PM
Cats 101 : Getting Your First Cat - Part 5 All-Important Scratching Needs of Cats ashleywong Cats & Kittens 0 10-14-2008 10:58 PM
All You Ever Want To Know About Cats - Understanding Cats' Behaviour ashleywong Training & Behavioral Issues 0 08-01-2008 11:46 AM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 

Main Site
Home
Advertising
Sponsored Listings
Sign Up
Find A Pet
Share & Save Lives
About PetFinder.my
Terms & Conditions
Freebies / Starter Pack
Report Animal Abuse
Contact Us
Facilities
WAGazine
Discussion Forum
Medical Fund
Pet Food, Toys & Products
Cuteness Meter
Central News Portal
Visual Map
Knowledge Library
Microchip Directory
FurryCards
Mobile
iPhone & iPod App
Android App

Social Media
Facebook
Twitter
KindMeal
Meat-Free Dining
Meal Deals
Kind Moments
Delicious Menu

Others
World Animal Day Contest
Digi iPhone Contest
East Coast Flood Relief
It's Pawssible
Freebies
Online Store
Discussions
Blacklists & Scams



Copyright © PetFinder.my. All rights reserved.