Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Pet Welfare, Rescue & Adoption > Rescuers & Fosterers

Rescuers & Fosterers For rescuers and fosterers, the true heroes of PetFinder.my

Old 08-23-2010, 12:28 AM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Please someone help this poor injured cat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy_milna View Post
tulah susah berhutang ni..so jangan la biasakan diri berhutang..
tuelah..kalaulah boleh beli umah CASH..dah lama buat dah.. tapi itu sampai masuk kubur pun tak tentu boleh beli umah secara CASH

sorry dah lari tajuk.. raw2bunny, nanti saya masukkan once saya dah dapat $$$.
Old 08-23-2010, 10:06 AM
was a cat before

azmyrax is on a distinguished road

Jom ramai-ramai bagi duit raya kat Orange lepas dapat gaji 25hb ni!
Old 08-23-2010, 10:25 AM
PetFinder Buddy

boy_milna is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to boy_milna

Quote:
Originally Posted by azmyrax View Post
Jom ramai-ramai bagi duit raya kat Orange lepas dapat gaji 25hb ni!
saya mewakili tuan thread,mengucapkan ribuan terima kasih kepada yang sudi membantu..(cewah)tapi duit raya kat orange je ke,saya nak duit raya juga..

sory2 asyik off topic je..
Old 08-23-2010, 10:49 AM
nyan nyan :3

rawr2buny is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to rawr2buny

@nurkasih: its okay hehee. tak la lari 100% kot, sebab bincang pasal orange dah elaborate sampai macam tu (falsampah sendiri) yaa in sis's case, mana boleh nak lupe2 if 5sen tak ape kan. and orang macam tu tak boleh bagi muka well, good luck sis!

yes, Dr.Chan cakap, she'll try her best to cover up the 1st week's cost yang Dr.Teoh cakap around RM200-300. But she'll need to see the bill first so sha akan cover dulu nanti

@azmyrax: thank you azmyrax! Orange is definitely one lucky cat.

@boy_milna: hahah terima kasih sebab tolong cakap thank you & also *smacks* hahaha die pulak nak duit raya.

duit raya tahun ni dah tau dah, from now on, my cats own my wallet, my RM, my love and everything. hahahaha
Old 08-23-2010, 11:15 AM
PetFinder Buddy

boy_milna is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to boy_milna

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawr2buny View Post
@nurkasih: its okay hehee. tak la lari 100% kot, sebab bincang pasal orange dah elaborate sampai macam tu (falsampah sendiri) yaa in sis's case, mana boleh nak lupe2 if 5sen tak ape kan. and orang macam tu tak boleh bagi muka well, good luck sis!

yes, Dr.Chan cakap, she'll try her best to cover up the 1st week's cost yang Dr.Teoh cakap around RM200-300. But she'll need to see the bill first so sha akan cover dulu nanti

@azmyrax: thank you azmyrax! Orange is definitely one lucky cat.

@boy_milna: hahah terima kasih sebab tolong cakap thank you & also *smacks* hahaha die pulak nak duit raya.

duit raya tahun ni dah tau dah, from now on, my cats own my wallet, my RM, my love and everything. hahahaha
wah baiknya Dr.Chan..(siapakah dia??)wah untungnya jadi cat dia..lau macam tu boy pon nak jadi cat dia la..hahaha..
Old 08-29-2010, 12:01 AM

Salam,

Hari ni pegi vet for Kyon's check up. Sambil tu Sha pegi jenguk si Orange. Nak update few things on Orange.

Orange's can stand and walk a bit (lookie at the pictures), he has been a good boy and his kidney's condition is looking good.

but ... *cries*

But.. unfortunately, his biopsy result turned out to be a cancer...

And there's no cure for the cancer. The wound can never be healed and it will slowly spread bla3 until bla3 to the lung bla3 (I can barely heard the doctor, too shocked and meanwhile, I am a bit distracted since at that time, Kyon is busy biting my fingers)

However, since Orange is still strong and happy (according to the doctor) it makes no sense to put him to sleep now. (>.<)9

So what we can do for Orange now is, to give him a good loving home for him to spend good times and moments, to rest and live to the fullest. All we can do now is hope for a miracle, nothing is impossible.. right?

I am hoping that people wont stop praying and supporting Orange. At least we tried and we can continue trying till the end, no? ^^;

*is sad and depressed*
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01817.JPG
Views:	85
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	9956   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01818.JPG
Views:	79
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	9957   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01821.JPG
Views:	75
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	9958   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01824.JPG
Views:	78
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	9959  

Last edited by rawr2buny; 08-29-2010 at 12:08 AM.
Old 09-05-2010, 02:15 PM

Salam & Hi all,

It has been a while since the last time i updated anything. Busyyy nyaa sekarang

Friends, anyone, please help me find a fosterer/adopter for Orange! I really need 1 ASAP. The hospitalization fees makin naik day by day. The initial fosterer-to-be, macam ade sedikit problem so I guess dia tak boleh lah nak jagakan Orange.

Orange masih duduk dekat vet. The stitches dah bukak. And the doctor dah called like 2-3 times telling me its not hard to take care of Orange. Just letak dalam cage, give him foods & litter box, perhatikan sikit DONE. Plus he'll be wearing the plastic(?) collar to prevent him scratching his wound dekat kepala tu. I have found nothing but 'dead end' setiap kali nak cari jalan settle kan this fosterer/adopter problem. isk isk. Raya is approaching, I wont be at home for about 1 week plus. Kalau nak bawak Orange balik for a while pun memang not a good choice.

We dont know how much time left for him so the best thing we can do is to give Orange a good home for him to rest & relax. He looks good anyway, tak nampak sakit pun, cuma maybe tak boleh nak main-main like normal cats la kot.

please help me & Orange :'(
Old 09-07-2010, 09:17 PM

Orange was safely brought home today by his fosterer. We had another meet up at the vet. Payment have been made today, it cost RM1400. It was supposed to be RM2000+ but Dr. being so kind omitted few charges and gave me discounts. From what I have concluded:

1) For now Orange is still in a good condition: he eats (A LOT), his kidney is working well, gain some weight, the surgery sticthes have been removed and fully healed.

2) Dr.Teoh said, despite trying his best to bond with Orange, he found that Orange is a veryVERYY solitary cat. Cant blame him, doctor said he pity Orange.. since Orange is like an empty shell/cat without any feeling. Might be because of his past/trauma, he's very terrified that he chose to isolate himself. He only meows when he wants food.

3) Orange might hiss hiss but he never bites. There was once where he attempts to bite the doc but due to the loss of all of his front teeth, no harm done, its not painful even by a BIT.

4) The wound however, will continue to spread and its getting bigger day by day. On the final stage, it'll spread to his lungs and that is when we'll need to PTS Orange :( (here still hoping there'll be some sort of miracle)

5) Doctor showed me the removed kidney and offered me to take it home. Part of me feels like keeping it but in the end i told him no thanks, mom will be terrified and kick me out if nampak benda pelik macam tu.

Thank you for the support dear forumer friends. If ada siapa-siapa yang still rasa nak donate for Orange's future use please do so. Orange and his fosterer will need it. :)

Below are Orange's biopsy test result & the vet bills macam yang sha dah janji, for proof:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pathlab.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	156.5 KB
ID:	10039   Click image for larger version

Name:	teoh animal clinic.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	171.5 KB
ID:	10040   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01766.JPG
Views:	148
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	10041  

Last edited by rawr2buny; 09-07-2010 at 09:25 PM.
Old 09-20-2010, 06:41 PM
Animal Lover

CottonBuds is on a distinguished road

Bismillah & Assalamualaikum,

How's Orange? Any improvement and how's the wound? I'm newbie here..., but anyway, is there anything that I can help?

Kesian sgt... Namun ALLAH tidak pernah bertindak zalim kepada makhluk-NYA. Setiap perkara yg berlaku pasti ada sebabnya... Beruntung-lah rarw2bunny, awak terpilih untuk dibantu Orange pada satu ketika nanti...

Assalamualaikum, salam perkenalan...