Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Cats & Kittens

Cats & Kittens General information and discussions on taking care of your feline buddy

Old 12-29-2011, 09:12 PM
PetFinder Buddy

ezat is on a distinguished road
Talking The best breeder from Thailand

i just saw this website http://www.luxuscattery.com/
his cat very good quality and so adorable but what the sad think is the price US$4K-US$6K hahahahha i never saw this kind of kitten in Malaysia. their bulu and the structure quite perfect. and what make the cat expensive (the owner said la) is PKD -ve on their cats DNA. if la..the US$ can change US$6K to RM6K i think i will buy from him straight away hahahaha but dreaming la he want to sell the kitten for RM6K. But what is the best the owner very friendly and nice to have a discussion with him. thanks Luxus
Old 01-16-2012, 07:23 PM
Banned User

iViAFIA-PPK is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The best breeder from Thailand

Thx so much EZAT for your compliment on our cattery :)

Let me explain these more clearly ok,

I have 2 types of Pedigree available occasionally as listing below;
1. Local Thai Pedigree (TCC)
2. CFA International Pedigree (CFA)

Each type got 5 Quality
1. Top Show
2. Show
3. Show-Breeder
4. Breeder
5. Pet

For CFA got 2 different Pet Quality
1. Pet from the quality that may not 100% suitable for the breeding program
2. Pet from the 100% quality that retire from their show, or may enter in Premiership Show.
***All of these pet refer to the de-sex only not the entire cat

My Local Pedigree one is suite for the student, general cat lovers, or the one that not have any passion related toward the Cat Fancy Show & Exhibitor also the serious breeding program

My CFA Pedigree is suite for the Breeder, Exhibitor, Cat Lover that want to fullfill their self-esteem and may step forward to be a serious exhibitor or breeder in the future.

--- CFA pedigree is required the impaccable reference if you are the existed cattery or CFA Breeder Show home & small cattery is come in prior attention.
--- CFA pedigree may available for very newbies cat lover if they show enough intension and passion for their future ambition and our friendship relation I may simply support and help new breeder if those new cat lovers have a strong mindset and attitude toward future professional breeder.

Most of my very Top-Show may be higher than $USD5,000 as EZAT mentioned but they are not generally for sale anyway I prefer keep it for participate the show and turn them to our future bloodline development instead. However, they are just life being, not everyone are like in those range of price. That would be very great cat with 2 of potentials which is 1 it nice itself, 2 we do expect something from them on their offspring.

All of my cat bloodline are PKD Negative, and other dieseases, We have own our ICU Unit, Nebulizer System, Handheld Ultrasound, 24/7 Air-Conditioner Room, Private VET, and much more detail which you may not expect to see in a very small cattery like us.

They are from well respect bloodline that buyer need to open their mind up and learn how they were different in real-life and also in Pedigree Value. If you step forward to be a serious breeder in the future, you will get all the answer very soon. As I provide the info, if you are standing on one leg that you will never related to the cat fancy or breeding program and just like a simple cat lover, you may satisfy with my local pedigree instead. Some of them carry a wonderful pedigree which if you are just a pet lover and never know about the cat fancy you may not really perceived the real value of those cat till you have step forward to be a serious breeder or exhibitor :) So it was not only the PKD thing that make a cat so expensive my friend ^^
Old 01-16-2012, 07:40 PM
Banned User

iViAFIA-PPK is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The best breeder from Thailand

And this is one of our recently kitten :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us