Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Cats & Kittens

Cats & Kittens General information and discussions on taking care of your feline buddy

Old 07-09-2010, 09:53 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dalam dilema

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple View Post
June, you mean the syringe or taurine ? I just found the big syringes sold in singles. I thought senang sikit kalau beli small ones & in bulk tapi lom jumpa lagi.
Simple, June and Nurkasih, I have PMed you info on syringe without needles because I prefer not to side-track and discuss other trivial things in this special (to me) thread which carries serious content. OK, guys?

Farrahnize, my deepest condolence to you indeed regarding dear sweet little Blowie. He suffered much pain.

Stay strong and be alert always because you are your furkids' protector and guardian, they are in a very vulnerable position and have no one else to turn to. Many abusers take it out on the family pets to show their power and to try to strike fear in their victims.

We pray for all of you, especially when you are absent during delivery of your 2nd baby nanti. We are very concerned for your furkids' welfare and safety.

Take care.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 07-09-2010, 12:50 PM
Animal Lover

effies is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by farrahnize View Post
Since i dah pregnant our second baby, his attitud dah mula berubah.Mlm tadi dia mengamuk coz my cats pecahkan one pot water fountain dia..I promise akn repay tp dia makin naik angin.So, dia ckp if ikutkn hati dia nak kawin lain if i tak buang anak2 bulus.Dia suh pilih samada my cats or dia.The worse part baru td dia msg dia nak cincang my cats sekor2.I tak tahu nak buat apa now..yg pasti i tak nak lost my cats..i buntu sesgt.PLzzz help me.. i tak tahu nak story kat saper coz bukn senang nak cari cat lovers mcm u all.

salam.... sy dulu pn pernah jadi seperti suami kak... tiba2 sy jadi cepat marah dgn isteri sy... apa yg tak kena pasai isteri pasti sy naik angin... bila dk sorg2 fikir balik rasa mcm diri nie dh gila... bila sy berjumpa dgn ustat tanya pendapat dia..... baru sy tahu yg sy d ganggu jin (saka + saka tumpang).. yg memyebab kn sy cepat marah pada org yg sy syg... semua pasai diri dia sy tak suka.... tapi skarang dh ok...

tak semestinya bila lelaki berubah sikap, dia ada perempuan lain la. sebelom nie dia cuma belakon la.... dll...

kak brdoa banyak2 agar suami kak sihat....
Old 07-09-2010, 01:43 PM
-

simple is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Simple, June and Nurkasih, I have PMed you info on syringe without needles because I prefer not to side-track and discuss other trivial things in this special (to me) thread which carries serious content. OK, guys?
Noted FurKids. TQ.

Apologies to Farrah for the side track; i still feel for you, dear sis.
Cekalkan hati. God gives us only the things that He knows we are strong enough to face. Include in your daily doa, for Him to give you the strength and patience to go thru this, and to guide you so you won't fail His test.
And have a strong faith in Him because He already has plans for you. (sorry khutbah panjang pulak. But i've seen so many cases ever since i was a small child. From both the wife and husband sides. And as a child, we observed. We learned. We sympathised. Only we didn't understand at that time).

I hope you have managed to find a new shelter for your furkids. Tak kesah if temporary pun.

Take Care !!!
Old 07-09-2010, 04:46 PM
CATSS & ANIMALS LOVER

farrahnize is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to farrahnize

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple View Post
Noted FurKids. TQ.

Apologies to Farrah for the side track; i still feel for you, dear sis.
Cekalkan hati. God gives us only the things that He knows we are strong enough to face. Include in your daily doa, for Him to give you the strength and patience to go thru this, and to guide you so you won't fail His test.
And have a strong faith in Him because He already has plans for you. (sorry khutbah panjang pulak. But i've seen so many cases ever since i was a small child. From both the wife and husband sides. And as a child, we observed. We learned. We sympathised. Only we didn't understand at that time).

I hope you have managed to find a new shelter for your furkids. Tak kesah if temporary pun.

Take Care !!!
Thanks all for ur condolence...Apa yg i boleh simpulkan ttg kepergian blowie adalah pengorbanan dia utk yg lain2.At the time dia di saat akhir dia mcm menunggu my husband balik.n dia berjaya bertahan coz masa dia tgh tercungap2 my husband balik.I tgh peluk n usap belakang dia.Husband i tanya apa kena dgn blowie n i ckp dia kena langgar n i dah bwk gi vet.Masa tu lah dia panic tgk blowie n suh call DR NOR ALIMAH vet UPM(Doc pikachu)..n i ckp dah terlambat...dan blowie meninggalkan mamanya di depan mata di dlm pelukan.Masa tu i nak jer ckp..this is what u have pay for ur bad attitude towards them...Pertama kali dlm hidupnyer mengadap anak bulus mati n pertama kali dlm hidupnyer melihat makhluk ALLAH kembali ke rahmat Ilahi.

7th of my cats yg i nak hantar balik rumah my mom still dgn i coz still waiting for the spay/neuter date yg kak yam nak arrange.Dah discuss dgn adik nak bwk balik ckt2 my anak2 bulus balik kg masa i dlm pantang..Luckily adik setuju tolong i.Alhamdulillah
Old 07-12-2010, 10:09 AM
Animal Lover

mieraonepj is on a distinguished road

salam semua,, just nak bg info...

"syurga seorang isteri di bawah telapak kaki suaminya". so diharap jgnlah terlalu menyalahkan suami dalam ape jua keadaan. ape yg dia buat mungkin ada kebaikannya.. wajib seorang isteri mentaati suami..

ini info tau....
Old 07-16-2010, 10:37 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mieraonepj View Post

"syurga seorang isteri di bawah telapak kaki suaminya". so diharap jgnlah terlalu menyalahkan suami dalam ape jua keadaan. ape yg dia buat mungkin ada kebaikannya.. wajib seorang isteri mentaati suami..

ini info tau....
Farrahnize, just wanna share with you prinsip dan kepercayaan saya dan golongan kawan-kawan saya sebagai lelaki dan suami yg bertanggungjawab:

All marriage experts agree that every man must learn the language that communicates love to his wife. It's a number of small things that add up to big communication. Husbands who look for creative ways to express their love will find their wives responsive to their needs. A guy may not feel like a knight in shining armor, but if he starts acting like one, he'll probably find that his wife will act like a beautiful princess.

Love your wife in the same way you love yourself
A husband should care for his wife physically throughout the day, attending to her needs and providing for her financially. A husband must feel the pain of his wife's illness and rejoice in her health.

Basically, whatever need or desire a wife may have, whether it be physical, spiritual, emotional, sexual, or relational must be met with the husband's full attention and effort. In this way he can serve her and love her as he does his own body.

Be considerate as you live with your wife
Since the husband has authority over the wife, he must exercise this authority with extreme caution, lest he be accused of being a despot from time to time.

Learn how to be considerate of your wife. If there are annoying habits that you are guilty of, quit them! When she needs to be treated like a lady and helped out of the car, or needs help carrying heavy items, do it! If she needs some time to herself to take a walk or sleep, take care of the house and family!

Learn to serve your wife with all of your energy, pouring your love into her with all the understanding and consideration you can. Pray for help in seeing the blind spots in your life where you may be inconsiderate of your lovely wife.

Do not be harsh with your wife
Men, being the stronger of the marriage couple, tend to lean towards harshness from time to time. When a wife is living her God-given lady role, she will be sensitive.

Realize that harsh answers, angry looks, irritated tones of voice and impatience will deeply affect your sensitive wife. Do not be further annoyed by her sensitivities, but rejoice that she is a lady and isn't like you! Don't be harsh with the precious gift God has given you.

Do not be captivated by other women
Finding other women attractive and looking at them will erode your own view of your wife. And nothing good will come from that. You will be less satisfied with her and she will feel less special to you.

And if you think you only look at women when she isn't around, you are mistaken. No man can build a habit of glances without subconsciously doing it in his wife's company. And she will notice.

Remember to be captivated with your wife and no one else. She will feel like the Queen of the world and you will fall further in love with her.

Praise your wife
Tell her that she is special. Tell her that she is greater than any other woman on earth. Be specific. Don't just mention her physical beauty, but her care for you, her hard work, and her ladylike attributes. Watch the flower of your wife blossom as you repeatedly fill her ears with your praises. She longs for those words and she wants to hear them from you! When you praise your wife she will believe that she really is the most special woman alive.

Honor your marriage
Keep it pure by remaining true to your wife in every way. Keep your marriage pure by training your heart and eyes to be solidly true to your wife. Your marriage will reap huge benefits if you do!

Be thankful for your wife and realize the favor you have received from God.
A wife is a blessing from God. Enjoy life with her as if you were inseparable.

Do not do what most couples do and live together but lead separate lives. Long to be with her like you did when you first met. Rush home from work. Think about her during the day. Call her. Learn as a couple to agree on more and more issues. Be like minded. Your wife is more important than anything or anyone.

Jadi, nasihat saya utk suami Farrahnize:

You need to act like a mature, responsible man (you are already a father of one child and on the way to be a father of two soon!) and take better care of your loving wife who is heavily pregnant with your unborn child and accompany her everywhere making sure that she and your child are safe. Even if you are angry with her and even though she may be at fault, it is still not excusable for you to treat her in such a manner and abandon your husbandly duties towards her.

If you are acting this way because you feel that your wife has wronged you, then how has your unborn child wronged you for you to act this way towards him/her by not caring for his/her mother and causing her so much distress?

You must perform your duty as a loving and responsible husband to her, not to mention being a forgiving one if indeed your wife has wronged you! Learn to forgive people. If you do not forgive others, neither will God forgive you of your sins, remember that.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies

Last edited by FurKids; 07-16-2010 at 10:44 AM.
Old 07-16-2010, 10:44 AM
PetFinder Buddy

comot82 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mieraonepj View Post

ini info tau....

hahaha....tergelak aku ...!

tapi klu si suami perangai cam 'setan' (sory, tpaksa sebut) tang mana letaknya syurga tu....?
Old 07-16-2010, 10:46 AM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Dalam dilema

Heheheheh!! nak buat camna. Sapa yg nak ikut suami setan,pergilah. Saya tak nak

Quote:
Originally Posted by comot82 View Post
hahaha....tergelak aku ...!

tapi klu si suami perangai cam 'setan' (sory, tpaksa sebut) tang mana letaknya syurga tu....?
Old 07-20-2010, 01:29 AM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Farrahnize,

I am so, so sorry to hear about your problems, and am extremely shocked and sad to read about Blowie's death. My deepest heartfelt sympathies and condolence to you. Please take care of yourself, your health, your unborn child and may your remaining furkids be safe.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:04 PM
Animal Lover

LezaSukerMiaow is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Dalam dilema

Quote:
.Farrah pernah janji dgn 4 kittens yg i jumpa dulu...'doakan rezeki mama murah supaya mama dapat beli rumah yg ader tanah utk mama jaga u all"...Doa mereka dimakbulkan tp kenapa perlu farrah lupakan janji farrah....farrah mungkin boleh hidup tanpa dia tapi my son n my new coming baby.......???
Sangat sedey and terharu ~ banyak2 sabar ekk kak Farrah..
Pasti ader jalan penyelesaian nih...
Old 07-28-2010, 01:39 PM
CATSS & ANIMALS LOVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Farrahnize,

I am so, so sorry to hear about your problems, and am extremely shocked and sad to read about Blowie's death. My deepest heartfelt sympathies and condolence to you. Please take care of yourself, your health, your unborn child and may your remaining furkids be safe.
thanks blackie
What ever happen life must go on and for the sake of my anak2 bulus.Just keep on praying better things will come...Last week my father pulak warded due to his hypertension, Diabetes n Heart attack...He is the HERO of my life.....Slalu teringat kisah my father hide 2 kitten dlm beg sandang dia coz my mother berleter if dia amik kitten.Dia story citer sedey2...biler mak terharu dia pun keluarkan kitten tu dr beg dia....My mom geleng kepala jer....Umur dia now 61 years old but still beli infant formula for kitten kat rumah...Salesgirl pandang dia pun atas bawah....luv my AYAH so much
Old 11-13-2010, 08:45 PM
CATSS & ANIMALS LOVER

Hi to all furkids lovers...glad to keep in touch with u all again...dah selamat deliver baby boy on 14/9/2010..n back to house again...Check anak2 bulus nampaknyer semer ok..just i lost CABU (ader post for adoption)..Maybe ader org dah kidnapped CABU mcm Blowie dulu.What ever it is just pray CABU dpt better place n better family...Betty pun dah deliver 6 kittens (aiyak!!) n terpaksa stay dgn parent.Will look for new family for them..n betty pun dah berjaya di neutered...Many thanks to all support forumers yg bagi feedback especially mieraonepj..Thanks a lot guys...
Old 11-18-2010, 08:10 AM
Animal Lover

mieraonepj is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hi to all furkids lovers...glad to keep in touch with u all again...dah selamat deliver baby boy on 14/9/2010..n back to house again...Check anak2 bulus nampaknyer semer ok..just i lost CABU (ader post for adoption)..Maybe ader org dah kidnapped CABU mcm Blowie dulu.What ever it is just pray CABU dpt better place n better family...Betty pun dah deliver 6 kittens (aiyak!!) n terpaksa stay dgn parent.Will look for new family for them..n betty pun dah berjaya di neutered...Many thanks to all support forumers yg bagi feedback especially mieraonepj..Thanks a lot guys...

tahniah buat fara, bb boy ek huhuhu kite belum ade bb boy. nak gak 1 huhuhu...kitten boy ade ler hehehehe
Old 11-18-2010, 01:42 PM
PetFinder Buddy

kmleong is on a distinguished road

Most guys they are nice to you when dating like in your case pretend to love your cats. But after marriage they show their true self.
Old 11-28-2010, 05:32 PM
Animal Lover

LOL Enterprise is on a distinguished road

Seronok baca forum macam ni.

Lelaki tak suka binatang = Kalah sama Tarzan.

p/s: Tarzan pun romantik.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:49 AM
CATSS & ANIMALS LOVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL Enterprise View Post
Seronok baca forum macam ni.

Lelaki tak suka binatang = Kalah sama Tarzan.

p/s: Tarzan pun romantik.
hope yg tak kawin leh amik lesson dr kes farrah nie n jgn lah perkara nie jadi kat org lain.Dulu selalu imagine bleh cari somebody yg boleh share minat kat kucing.at the beginning mmg sangkakan cam tu but....pepagi tengok anak2 bulus n kdg2 rasa tak berdaya lagi...:-(

LOL Enterprise:-ader lagi ker Tarzan zmn nie???steve erwin pun dah takder..:-(