Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Cats & Kittens

Cats & Kittens General information and discussions on taking care of your feline buddy

Old 08-13-2011, 06:15 PM
Animal Lover

Stefanyanne is on a distinguished road
Default Terrible news and call for help.

We arrived at our new home in KL 5 days ago and have been greeted with terrible news.

We have shipped our 4 adored cats from Indonesia although we had asked around and had been reassured that most apartments in KL turn a blind eye to pet cats, ours is the exception. Our cats arrived 3 days ago and we'd been spotted by security before we'd even got them out of the lift and we now have just 14 days to find them a new home.

We have arranged to ship one back to Indonesia as we have found a loving home there.

The remaining three need a loving home as soon as possible. They are all vaccinated, spayed and chipped. They have their pet passports and a full vaccination record, including rabies etc. They don't need to be homed together, we are just desperate to find them loving homes.

They are

Sidney and Nancy - can be homed separately but they were abandoned together when they were just 2 months old, in a plastic bag on our doorstep. They are now approx 18 -20 months old.

Nancy is very placid, she can be picked and carried but isn't a lap cat, she never bites or scratches and is very placid. She's very calm, likes a stroke and a cuddle and can be dressed up and played with.

Sid is very kittenish. He likes to be picked up and cuddled and is a social kitten. He's happy to be mollycoddled and has a lovely temperament. He loves company and doesn't mind if it's people company or cat company. Sid and Nancy would be perfect for a family, either together or individually.

Molly - approx 2 year old tabby. Can integrate with other cats/ kittens but likes to spend time with people. She won't sit on your lap, but like to be near people and will head over for a nuzzle when she wants affection. She's a very calming and graceful presence. She's very adaptable and would suit any household as she doesn't bite or scratch.

Please get in touch if you think you can help. We don't have internet yet so can't check this site regularly but I can pick up e-mail. My e-mail is stefanyanne@hotmail.com If you could love our cats and offer them a home, or suggest somewhere we could try to advertise, I would be sincerely grateful.

Hopeful someone can help.
Old 08-13-2011, 08:55 PM
PetFinder Administrator

Administrator has disabled reputation
Default Re: Terrible news and call for help.

Hi Stefanyanne,

Sorry to hear of the problems you are facing.

Please login to your PetFinder.my account at our main site to create pet adoption profiles for your cats, so that they would receive proper exposure within our pet adoption network.

All the best in finding a home for them soon!