Jokes & Funny Pictures Share a joke and spread laughter to the world

Old 08-05-2008, 07:31 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Miniature Schnauzer-My buddy

Hi,
Here is my dogs.
Rocky, Ricky, Rusty.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 08-05-2008, 10:54 PM
Animal Lover

pyton is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Miniature Schnauzer-My buddy

Wowsers.... so so so adorable.... they are my dream dogs Miniature Schnauzer and chihuahuas have always held a fascination for thess breeds. ,,,, ....... always dream of having at least one. But so far haven't yet. Where did you buy them / get them? Care to share the info? Maybe in time when i can buy my own house i will get a few.... at the moment spend all my resources on my rescued animals and those i try to help so have to forgo buying as they are very pricey. You are so lucky...... kiss them for me...... keep the pictures coming.
Old 08-05-2008, 11:33 PM
PetFinder Moderator

I would have to say my love for the Miniature Schnauzer started at pet shop, When I started like dogs is visit many pet shop around Penang and Butteworth. Need consider many month for it, because the dog is expensive, My mom said very hard to take care expensive dog. But now it was no true. “Discerning” is the word that most accurately describes Miniature Schnauzer owner whose search for a dog with distinctive qualities led to this breed. Miniature Schnauzer a no shedding coat with any trace of a doggy odor. Let me introduced my first boy- Ricky, male, Now he 3 year, color is salt n pepper color, Ricky, male, 2 year with black and silver color. And Rusty, male, 3 month, all solid black color. Ricky is a birthday gift for Rocky since he always alone at home, when I no around. So I get him. Another Rusty is birthday gift for both.

First year birthday

Second year birthday

Birthday Gift, Since I like dogs, I have imported many High end dog supplies from USA. Now I became as selling dog products at internet. Really thank to my Rocky and Ricky for testing my toy before sell to market.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.

Last edited by dog is my buddy; 08-05-2008 at 11:45 PM.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:16 AM
Animal Lover

Smile Re: Miniature Schnauzer-My buddy

Really they don't shed at all? That interesting. May i ask how much you bough them for? I would really like to have a pair.... do you know any good home breeders? yours are tempting me so so so much..... how bout their grooming? Do you do it yourself or is it difficult?
are they good at obedience? are they fierce? Thanks for the info...... so so so beautiful..... photos. (ps please don't feed them chocolate cake cause chocolates can be poisonous to dogs)
Old 08-06-2008, 02:48 AM
CEO, EzerNET

Ezer has disabled reputation

Ooooh... very cute!
Old 08-07-2008, 12:32 AM
PetFinder Moderator

Miniature Schnauzer is no season changing coat, that why no shedding. If you interested, when have a MKA Dog show, you can looking for Miniature Schnauzer Champion breeder. You can visit them before buy any puppy. But it cost more. Around RM2000-4000. Dont get cheat by backyard breeder. This suck breeder always claim have great dog, when you bough later found up many differ. How to justify good quality! Only show dog will justify. If you looking for simple, no much demand the quality, any pet shop can get. It around RM800-1000 with MKA Ceft.
About grooming, we sometime doing by own, and also gave to professional. When you think about want save money, just doing by own, but it need 2-3 hour per dog. Look a bit hard.

Miniature Schnauzer as general description is appearance depicts no fluffy, cutesy little dog.Rather he is a handsome fellow and she a classy lady. the charateristics smart, like to bark, stubborn at time, doesn't shed, curious, fun and loving, and agreeable. This dog suitable for people staying at urban. It more as in house dog.

obedience? It depand the owner, it wont came automative. Need time do training at home and learn from training DVD or book. (sometime book hard to follow), week end have go to dog training class. It good for social other dog and human.
About the cake, it just let they eat a bit only without chocolate. When they birthday time have many gift like new teste meat can food each one, dog treat, Planet dog toy.
You see after dinner

Rocky and Ricky said My master really work hard saving money and buy many thing to us. Thanks dude! we like it.

Last edited by dog is my buddy; 08-07-2008 at 12:38 AM.
Old 08-08-2008, 03:14 AM
Animal Lover

kelvin is on a distinguished road

hi buddy. wow i saw ur mini schnauser baby is look cute both ur dog doing good job for ur present :) hmmm wanna know how come the baby is full in black ? when it grower wil it chng colour ?
Old 08-08-2008, 10:59 AM
Banned

ashleywong is on a distinguished road

hi dog is my buddy

now i know why you use this tag.

your dogs are so cutesy cutesy cute! that's first thought upon seeing their pics. but my second thought is that how happy they are - it just showed, even in pictures. and they're happy because you loved them very much and take good care of them (besides the toys and grooming).

i always say, if you need to know a person , just look at his/her pets (if she/he has one).

your dogs are well adjusted and happy- you must be providing a loving happy and well-balanced home for them.

good for you.
Old 08-08-2008, 11:04 AM
Banned

ashleywong is on a distinguished road

hi just curious.

this breed is known as miniature schnauzer. is there a "normal-sized" schnauzer. whenever i look at a schnauzer, i always think that here's is a "wise old man" behind that shaggy coat! i dont' know why but maybe it's their facial fur.

but yours look like happy go lucky babies. :-)
Old 08-08-2008, 11:05 AM
Animal Lover

so so adorable... tell you what though if you see any for sale prefer lighter salt and pepper colour below 1 k would you let me know? I live in Ktn not much here.... but i know in KL there are more and penang. would appreciate the info....
Old 08-08-2008, 12:22 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Kelvin,
Here the information about changed color, it because always using clipper for grooming, Only to avoid is dont always clipped coat, need do as stripped coat. The back color will do as stripped. He still 3 month.

Last edited by dog is my buddy; 08-08-2008 at 12:48 PM.
Old 08-08-2008, 12:38 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Hi Ashley,
Thanks, I love my baby very much, they love me too. I bring them to every where i go. The Miniature Schnauzer is under 12 inches or over 14 inches in height, the dog is disqualified. For home pet no need to disqualify.

Last edited by dog is my buddy; 08-08-2008 at 12:41 PM.
Old 08-08-2008, 12:47 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Pyton,
The Pet quality about RM800-1000 with MKA Ceft can get any pet shop. Need becareful to select. Almost low quality came with many problem like skin problem, coat no nice, Out of size,carry diseases, too many tick and IQ lower. It cost more later.

Old 08-21-2008, 02:13 PM
Animal Lover

Dcom is on a distinguished road

I love miniature schnauzers too and that's why I like your dogs!! Rocky and Ricky are sooooo......handsome!!
Old 08-25-2008, 02:30 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Waaaa, so cuteee. And so well-behaved, too, sitting still in front of their birthday cakes. My cat would never sit still in front of his birthday cake. I can't light any candles for him as he'll be sticking his nose into the cake the moment I put it in front of him.
Old 07-12-2009, 01:34 AM
Animal Lover

Roy Yeoh is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Roy Yeoh
Exclamation Re: Miniature Schnauzer-My buddy

Can u recommend me any Petshop in Penang. I need Schnauzer...thx