Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Cats & Kittens

Cats & Kittens General information and discussions on taking care of your feline buddy

Old 07-22-2012, 10:11 PM
PetFinder Guru

x-rulez is on a distinguished road
Default i'm so sad today (sekadar luahan perasaan)

hi guys,

this morning around 5.am, after having our sahur, suddenly i heard cats fighting in front our house....then I came out to see whose fighting....rupa2nya 1 stray cat yg selalu I bg mkn n satu lg kucing yg I tak pernah nampak sebelum ni...they were fighting very badly like they were stuck mouth to mouth with each other...I've tried utk leraikan dgn spray air tp tak jalan...my hubby pun try to help but helpless....after about an hour kami keluar lagi utk cek n fortunately dorang terlerai dgn sendiri....cat yg selalu I bg mkn lari sembunyi bwh keta jiran sebelah n the other 1 lari ke jln raya....I can't see how badly the cats injured coz gelap...until 11 am I keluar utk cek kucing tu kat jiran sebelah....guess what?he is so badly injured....mata tak boleh bukak...muka penuh dgn darah especially pipi sebelah kiri...I dont know how to describe further....he's just laying on the floor....motionless....hubby I pun apa lg cepat2 kata 'jom bawak pg vet'...I pun grab my carrier utk mskkan kucing tu...tp malangnya kucing tu lari n disappear just like that...try cari pun tak jumpa sampaila sekarang ni....i'm just so sad I can't help that cat....I wish that cat ok n dtg semula to our house so that kami boleh bawanya ke vet secepat mungkin...I even cried bila teringatkan keadaan kucing tu...tak taula mcm mane dia sekarang ni...just so kesian dgn dia....he's having very cute face even dia a little bit garang....selalu tggu dpn rumah now bayang2 dia pun x nampak....i'm just so sad & I don't know why....he's just a stray cat yg selalu I bg mkn setiap hari....

okla for now...tak sangka plak pnjg I membebel....
thanks for reading....
Old 07-22-2012, 10:35 PM
PetFinder Guru

jouhari is on a distinguished road
Default Re: i'm so sad today (sekadar luahan perasaan)

don't worry. He is out there somewhere licking his wound. They are designed to fight. if it makes you feel better, their skin aren't designed like our's. it may look worst than it is. another thing i believe is, cats fight to determine who is the top cat in the hood. its not about hurting the other cat. its about dominance. the ones that backs off is the loser. not like humans who fights for nothing and try to kill each other. leave out food and water still. he will come for it when he is ready. these guys are resilient ey? chin up

another thing, i learnt this the hard way. when a cat is injured. laying motionless, proceed with extreme caution. they dont know we are there to help. we dont know where it hurts on their body. touch at the wrong area, you will get it from em.

If the cat ran away, thats a good sign its ok :) doa kan dia.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:02 AM
PetFinder Guru

x-rulez is on a distinguished road
Default Re: i'm so sad today (sekadar luahan perasaan)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jouhari View Post
don't worry. He is out there somewhere licking his wound. They are designed to fight. if it makes you feel better, their skin aren't designed like our's. it may look worst than it is. another thing i believe is, cats fight to determine who is the top cat in the hood. its not about hurting the other cat. its about dominance. the ones that backs off is the loser. not like humans who fights for nothing and try to kill each other. leave out food and water still. he will come for it when he is ready. these guys are resilient ey? chin up

another thing, i learnt this the hard way. when a cat is injured. laying motionless, proceed with extreme caution. they dont know we are there to help. we dont know where it hurts on their body. touch at the wrong area, you will get it from em.

If the cat ran away, thats a good sign its ok :) doa kan dia.
I really hope so that he's ok....I can't stop thinking about the cats...kalau tgk dorang bergaduh I yang trauma....teruk sgt sampai ada yg terberak...still terbayang2 his cute face has now turn to miserable...I really hope he's not losing his eyesight...