Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Pet Welfare, Rescue & Adoption > Animal Organizations & Societies

Old 07-30-2009, 12:42 PM
Animal Lover

stephanietsl is on a distinguished road
Wink SPCA in Seremban?

Does anyone know that there is a SPCA in Seremban town? NO?
I heard from my Seremban's friend that it is located in Kuala Sawah, which is a very very isolated place. Yet, there's 2? Eventually, the old SPCA which located at the Jalan Dato Kelana Maamor been closed down for years, so that SPCA moved to Kuala Sawah. Then, there's another shelter which been sheltering 90 dogs, also being registered as SPCA?

I guess the SPCA Seremban not as active as the ones in Penang, Ampang, Malacca as they don't have strong committee members to create awareness as how the other SPCAs been doing. Eventually, they need help on foundation for the shelter(s)? If they need volunteers or help or guides, they should just post it up somewhere and I believe the Seremban folks will be happy to help around too...

Correct me if I'm wrong and I might be wrong over my concerns k, so if anyone have any ideas with the situations do share ya!
Old 07-30-2009, 02:32 PM
PetFinder Buddy

balqis is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to balqis
Default Re: SPCA in Seremban?

susahlah kalu dah jauh ke dlm kg tu,sapa yg tahu wujud ke tak spca kat sana. apsal tak leh ubah ke letak kat town supaya senang utk org awam nak pi nengok. susah sgt ker?
Old 07-30-2009, 03:03 PM
i'm da devil.....

jenn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by balqis View Post
susahlah kalu dah jauh ke dlm kg tu,sapa yg tahu wujud ke tak spca kat sana. apsal tak leh ubah ke letak kat town supaya senang utk org awam nak pi nengok. susah sgt ker?

tapi karang.. tempat tu pun entah spca punye ke tidak....
Old 07-31-2009, 11:15 AM
saanggaaatt suke MeOwww!

habidaiya is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to habidaiya Send a message via Skype™ to habidaiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn View Post
tapi karang.. tempat tu pun entah spca punye ke tidak....
maybe they should find sumwhere else...kalu da kedalam sgt...im not sure nnti dapat perhatian ke x...but evry single things haf their own reason rite?
Old 07-31-2009, 03:30 PM
i'm da devil.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanietsl View Post
Does anyone know that there is a SPCA in Seremban town? NO?
I heard from my Seremban's friend that it is located in Kuala Sawah, which is a very very isolated place. Yet, there's 2? Eventually, the old SPCA which located at the Jalan Dato Kelana Maamor been closed down for years, so that SPCA moved to Kuala Sawah. Then, there's another shelter which been sheltering 90 dogs, also being registered as SPCA?

I guess the SPCA Seremban not as active as the ones in Penang, Ampang, Malacca as they don't have strong committee members to create awareness as how the other SPCAs been doing. Eventually, they need help on foundation for the shelter(s)? If they need volunteers or help or guides, they should just post it up somewhere and I believe the Seremban folks will be happy to help around too...

Correct me if I'm wrong and I might be wrong over my concerns k, so if anyone have any ideas with the situations do share ya!

what will you guys do if there r ppl askin for donation and claim that they r from spca .... ( just a question) will u donate?
Old 07-31-2009, 03:49 PM
saanggaaatt suke MeOwww!

habidaiya is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to habidaiya Send a message via Skype™ to habidaiya

Quote:
what will you guys do if there r ppl askin for donation and claim that they r from spca .... ( just a question) will u donate?

im prefer to go there by my own then giving sumone that im not sure where r they coming from..
Old 07-31-2009, 08:54 PM
Animal Lover

Sometimes when it comes to donations, some people will hesitate as they wouldn't know whether they are a scam or it's genuine.. (hard to be kind hearted people nowadays)...

I do agree that it's better that go to that place and find out what do they want and need, however...which place should you go, when the SPCA is not active, yet nearby there, there's another shelter...

Of course, those big hearted people will help if needed them to be around, however, still need to be clear that... Is there actually a SPCA in Seremban or the shelters just some kind hearted people rent it up to save the dogs? It makes the different though....

...so... basically, it things happens for a reason... Any idea why there's 2 shelter in the same location? If one shelter north and south of Seremban, different story la....
Old 08-01-2009, 10:59 AM
i'm da devil.....

[QUOTE=stephanietsl;55567]Sometimes when it comes to donations, some people will hesitate as they wouldn't know whether they are a scam or it's genuine.. (hard to be kind hearted people nowadays)...

I do agree that it's better that go to that place and find out what do they want and need, however...which place should you go, when the SPCA is not active, yet nearby there, there's another shelter...

Of course, those big hearted people will help if needed them to be around, however, still need to be clear that... Is there actually a SPCA in Seremban or the shelters just some kind hearted people rent it up to save the dogs? It makes the different though....

...so... basically, it things happens for a reason... Any idea why there's 2 shelter in the same location? If one shelter north and south of Seremban, different story la....[/QUOT]

I'M THINKING DA SAME THING... as well..

latest update of SPCA SEREMBAN.... after reconfirm with one of PF member...
both of the shelter in Kuala Sawah is not running but SPCA SEREMBAN, in short SPCA SEREMBAN IS NOW due to shortage of fund and others problem... so the both shelter above was run by 1.) Mr.Ng aka dog mad of seremban who need to sell off his house due to there r more then 40dogs fostering with him... (goshhhhh) 2nd shelter is runed by SPCA Seremban committee and friends who is fostering around 90dogs.

so there is almost 130 dogs who r save on this moment.. but what about the others stray dogs...? i'm not saying that we could save every single of them but atleast the r ppl who care and would like to help all this poor dogs... looking for help in spca but there is non in the nearest state. i actually know there was a SPCA shelter in SEREMBAN when i visit SPCA AMPANG on APRIL 2009. But after i'm back to seremban and trying to serch for SPCA SEREMBAN... it was closed... call to double confirm with SPCA AMPANG... they r really closed...

i belive that there a many ppl would like to help up for animal shelter. coz i was thinking about that when i know there was 1 in seremban. Coz not every 1 could travel from state to state to help up or adopting anaimal....

well what ever i'm saying above might not be correct... will some one here pls correct me if i've say anything wrong.... coz i wouls like to gether more info to help them in seremban.... plzzzzzzzzzz
Old 08-03-2009, 02:13 PM
Animal Lover

bob9119 is on a distinguished road

im actually from seremban area..
but i didnt know that the SPCA in seremban has changed to Kuala Sawah.
I went looking for it at the old place last month..
because im seriously lookin for a dog to adopt from them...
but why is it that the SPCA is so far away from town?
Old 08-03-2009, 02:44 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default SPCA in Seremban?

gosh!!! pity Mr Ng.why didn't they do something to get donation?? highlight in the newspaper or blog/internet?? anybody from Seremban can find out more abt this place?? I mean abt Mr Ng's condition and the 2nd shelter??? they need more promotion so that people know they exist.

I'M THINKING DA SAME THING... as well..

latest update of SPCA SEREMBAN.... after reconfirm with one of PF member...
both of the shelter in Kuala Sawah is not running but SPCA SEREMBAN, in short SPCA SEREMBAN IS NOW due to shortage of fund and others problem... so the both shelter above was run by 1.) Mr.Ng aka dog mad of seremban who need to sell off his house due to there r more then 40dogs fostering with him... (goshhhhh) 2nd shelter is runed by SPCA Seremban committee and friends who is fostering around 90dogs.

so there is almost 130 dogs who r save on this moment.. but what about the others stray dogs...? i'm not saying that we could save every single of them but atleast the r ppl who care and would like to help all this poor dogs... looking for help in spca but there is non in the nearest state. i actually know there was a SPCA shelter in SEREMBAN when i visit SPCA AMPANG on APRIL 2009. But after i'm back to seremban and trying to serch for SPCA SEREMBAN... it was closed... call to double confirm with SPCA AMPANG... they r really closed...

i belive that there a many ppl would like to help up for animal shelter. coz i was thinking about that when i know there was 1 in seremban. Coz not every 1 could travel from state to state to help up or adopting anaimal....

well what ever i'm saying above might not be correct... will some one here pls correct me if i've say anything wrong.... coz i wouls like to gether more info to help them in seremban.... plzzzzzzzzzz[/QUOTE]
Old 08-03-2009, 02:54 PM
i'm da devil.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob9119 View Post
im actually from seremban area..
but i didnt know that the SPCA in seremban has changed to Kuala Sawah.
I went looking for it at the old place last month..
because im seriously lookin for a dog to adopt from them...
but why is it that the SPCA is so far away from town?
really? coz i had nvr been there b4, but tot wanna go visit this weekend... o btw the 2 shelter in Kuala sawah is not under SPCA... it's all runned personally...
Old 08-03-2009, 03:07 PM
i'm da devil.....

Quote:
really? coz i had nvr been there b4, but tot wanna go visit this weekend... o btw the 2 shelter in Kuala sawah is not under SPCA... it's all runned personally...
btw bob if u r from s'ban and u r looking forward to adopt a dog and if u dun care what breed are they pls visit.. http://www.petfinder.my/pets/4773/
Old 08-04-2009, 04:16 PM
Animal Lover

So basically, there is a SPCA Seremban around? Just that it's "not active" and yet, there's 2 shelters at that location?

I think it would be great if there's guidelines given to the biggy hearty volunteers who wanted to lend a hand over there eh? Example like where/how to get FREE vet service? Food?

Besides that, are all the doggies violence and threatening? As some stray doggies they are kinda easy to lose their temper? Bite? How can we control this kind of doggies then?
Old 08-04-2009, 04:33 PM
Animal Lover

i actually looking for a terrier puppy.
to be my partner at home
Old 08-04-2009, 04:37 PM
i'm da devil.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob9119 View Post
i actually looking for a terrier puppy.
to be my partner at home
wah... like tat a bit hard wor... btw which type of terrier u r looking for? J.R?
Old 08-04-2009, 04:48 PM
i'm da devil.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanietsl View Post
So basically, there is a SPCA Seremban around? Just that it's "not active" and yet, there's 2 shelters at that location?
bingo....
Old 08-05-2009, 06:54 PM
Animal Lover

any terrier puppy will do..
pls inform me if any of yr frens wants to give away any terrier puppy...
cheers...