Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 01:40 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pulau Ketam & MPK Klang Dump Dogs in Uninhabited Island

[QUOTE=tracyvoice;48916]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyceTedoen View Post

You can say it's personal. Do you like it when people are saying you're faking the pregnancy?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kak Anu was 3 months pregnant when FFF Sdn Bhd rescue team director Pamela Lim led YB Edward & MBPJ (as confessed by Sabrina in Guang Ming) threspass & threatened her in her house at late hour to look for Kuning .

Mind your statement as it subject to slander & defamation

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why did you delete your post : You have more than 10 reasons not to support SPCA ?
Joyce,

I took back my word about you being intelligent.

My next check up will be on 30th June 2009. Shall i take you with me? Or would you want to drive me to the hospital... and then what? Made a fool out of yourself again? I do not know why all of you thought I am 3 months pregnant... Not three months yet laaaa.... Am i that big...(?) at least not like a rhino yet... Anyways, what does my pregnancy has got to do WITH YOU or THE KETAM DOGS?! You want to be the god mother to my child.... NO THANK YOU. I don't want my child to be F***ed in the head.

Oh ya, your post in the blog about SPCA was deleted... why?

My dear friends, THIS THREAD IS NOT RELATED TO KETAM DOGS... Just to make Joyce know that I AM REALLY PREGNANT AND STILL IS.

It is true i experienced the "THREATENED MISCARRIAGE", you guys know when... it took me too long to post it in here. I guess i was actually intimidated by the late night uninvited visitors... Now i've gain my strength and full of confidence (for the child in me)... i will go on... stand up for the rights.

By the way Joyce, I AM CRAVING FOR "ASAM BOI ICE SHAVINGS". Wanna get that for me? Its only available in Subang Jaya, near Inti College...

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...

Last edited by mrsdolittle; 06-21-2009 at 02:30 PM.
Old 06-21-2009, 01:52 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Dear Mrs Dolittle,

It's ok. Don't worry. I didn't interpret your posts as being attacking towards FFF.

I understand that you were merely reacting to all those allegations against you, personally, and SPCA, the organisation you threw your support behind.
Blackie my friend,

Theres nothing more i could say here except for my great fullness to you and your wise statement. You are indeed a true friend. Thanks again girl.

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 06-21-2009, 02:33 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

Everyone,
I believe Andy and Ezer is the one fair to both SPCA and FFF. I absoultley hate it when someone tells lies about thread or tells the story by someone through a 3rd party lies about someone else. I feel if they can not tell the truth then they should keep it to them selves.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 06-21-2009, 03:06 PM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road

DIMB, yeah, luckily we have good Ezer and AndyKoh around, otherwise the servers will go "kaput" with the heat that the forum generates, not forgeting at certain thread we have got great big fans too (blowing heat in, not out ..:)).
Unfortunately, sometimes, I do get over-heated, like my notebook.

Mrs. Dolittle, take care and we do look forward the updates on the PK doggies.

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 06-21-2009, 06:21 PM
Animal Lover

JoyceTedoen is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=mrsdolittle;48925]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyvoice View Post

Oh ya, your post in the blog about SPCA was deleted... why?

My dear friends, THIS THREAD IS NOT RELATED TO KETAM DOGS... Just to make Joyce know that I AM REALLY PREGNANT AND STILL IS.
The blog post was not deleted.

Title: Why am I not with SPCA
http://joyce-tedoen.com/why-am-i-not-with-spca/

Again, tracyvoice failed to answer my question: what was the source of info which the post composed by travyvoice was based on?

Stop deflecting the question with unrelated questions. I already stated: leave SPCA and FFF matters out of this.

I was there during the photoshoot on last Saturday (shorts, slippers, Canon DSLR, rings any bell?), and had a chat with Jacintah, the PR person for SPCA. I believe she is a person of integrity, and will not refute what I'm going to say: we (as in me and Jacintah) care more about the dogs in need than the rumors and hearsay.

Still, I was framed, and for days I can't sleep well knowing I might have caused anyone trouble just because someone in this forum decided to quote me then make false information.

I believe a bad tree (or a couple) should not warrant a forest burning. But let's just hope for the best, since the organizations can't really control the fanatic followers.

p/s: Dear mrsdolittle, if you are sincere about the invitation, i would love to tag along as well. This will stop the rumors and allegations about your pregnancy once and for all, which I think is something we all want.

Last edited by JoyceTedoen; 06-21-2009 at 07:16 PM.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:18 PM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation

Joyce,

Quote:
I was there during the photoshoot on last Saturday (shorts, slippers, Canon DSLR, rings any bell?), and had a chat with Jacintah, the PR person for SPCA. I believe she is a person of integrity, and will not refute what I'm going to say: we (as in me and Jacintah) care more about the dogs in need than the rumors and hearsay.
Hmm.. are you the guy in the orange shirt and blue shorts? I don't recall any girl holding a DSLR on that day... Anyway, nice meeting you guys, and Hansel & Gretel are absolutely adorable (I'll be posting up some photos of them and the photoshoot shortly).

Quote:
Still, I was framed, and for days I can't sleep well knowing I might have caused anyone trouble just because someone in this forum decided to quote me then make false information.
Yes, it could certainly be very harmful if someone misquotes you or alleges you for doing something you did not. These people really need to get a life and start channeling their energy towards more constructive purposes instead of trying to "defend" their respective organizations at the expense of others, as if this is some hardcore political campaign fighting for votes.

I just hope these people would stop biting and barking at each other and see the bigger picture of working together for our four-legged friends, not as competitors and trying to nullify the opposition's efforts.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:20 AM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation

DIMB & SillyLupie,

Yes, this whole episode stems from the cause of people mixing facts with rumours, and spreading them around maliciously. Some people can see past the lies and either remain neutral or keep quiet, while some will fall into the trap of feeling deep hatred towards other parties and begin their warfare.

This Pulau Ketam issue has certainly caused a lot of harm to these groups, and I just hope it won't become a setback for them to cooperate in the future, or else it would be so ironic for these supporters who are fighting among themselves thinking that they are helping their organizations but are in fact harming the welfare of the animals and their own organizations' reputation.

If these arguments persist in this thread, I see no point in keeping it active as there are no visible contributions made but only a pointless battle of the tongues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
Everyone,
I believe Andy and Ezer is the one fair to both SPCA and FFF. I absoultley hate it when someone tells lies about thread or tells the story by someone through a 3rd party lies about someone else. I feel if they can not tell the truth then they should keep it to them selves.
Old 06-22-2009, 09:26 AM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road

holy shit!! i can't believe how this thread has deteriorated. almost everything i read here is ludicrous! why can't all you people just work with whichever organization you want to work with and leave it at that?

as long as you're working with an organization and contributing to the cause i don't see waht the bloody problem is. you should be angry at the people who are NOT helping and the ones that caused this pulau ketam crisis in the first place.
Old 06-22-2009, 10:08 AM
PetFinder Guru

[QUOTE=JoyceTedoen;48962]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post

The blog post was not deleted.

Title: Why am I not with SPCA
http://joyce-tedoen.com/why-am-i-not-with-spca/

Again, tracyvoice failed to answer my question: what was the source of info which the post composed by travyvoice was based on?

Stop deflecting the question with unrelated questions. I already stated: leave SPCA and FFF matters out of this.

I believe a bad tree (or a couple) should not warrant a forest burning. But let's just hope for the best, since the organizations can't really control the fanatic followers.

p/s: Dear mrsdolittle, if you are sincere about the invitation, i would love to tag along as well. This will stop the rumors and allegations about your pregnancy once and for all, which I think is something we all want.
Joyce,

First of all you shouldn't have such blog about SPCA... do you think this could justify everything you've said in this thread? Think about it... As ANDY said... RUMORS... and ANDY did also mentioned... it does not help the organization (s).

Yes, you can come along if you wish to, i am bloody sincere see you at the O&G between 8 - 8.30 am. Call me if you are there... 016 9018727.SEE YOU THERE...

I can also show you my "THREATEN MISCARRIAGE REPORT" for you to tell whomever said "I AM FAKING MY PREGNANCY"... (bloody hell / idiots)...

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 06-22-2009, 10:20 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKoh View Post
DIMB & SillyLupie,

Yes, this whole episode stems from the cause of people mixing facts with rumours, and spreading them around maliciously. Some people can see past the lies and either remain neutral or keep quiet, while some will fall into the trap of feeling deep hatred towards other parties and begin their warfare.

This Pulau Ketam issue has certainly caused a lot of harm to these groups, and I just hope it won't become a setback for them to cooperate in the future, or else it would be so ironic for these supporters who are fighting among themselves thinking that they are helping their organizations but are in fact harming the welfare of the animals and their own organizations' reputation.

If these arguments persist in this thread, I see no point in keeping it active as there are no visible contributions made but only a pointless battle of the tongues.
Hello Andy,

Do you know why I AM SO HEATED? Let me tell you something... after the stupid visit, someone sent JAWI (Jabatan Agama Islam Wilayah Persekutuan) to my home on a Sunday!!! Asking for my marriage certificate!!! SO I SHOVED IT UP THEIR STUPID FACES!!! Telling us this and that about having cared for the rescued animals at my house.

Yesterday, ANOTHER SUNDAY!!!! Someone sent DBKL to my house... they back out after knowing it was me... they told me someone "NOT FROM MY NEIGHBORHOOD" told them to take away my dogs.... GUESS WHO???!!

THIS IS TOO MUCH!!!! WHAT THE F*** ARE THEY UP TO???!!!

You tell me why must i not be MARAH?!!

So, you guys know now its not my freaking hormones...

...TIGER IN MEMORY...

Last edited by mrsdolittle; 06-22-2009 at 10:53 AM.
Old 06-22-2009, 10:23 AM
PetFinder Moderator

Sound so bad, must concern with this forum member? Guess who?

Quote:
Hello Andy,

Do you know why I AM SO HEATED? Let me tell you something... after the stupid visit, someone sent JAWI to my home on a Sunday!!! Asking for my marriage certificate!!! SO I SHOVED IT UP THEIR STUPID FACES!!! Telling us this and that about having cared of the rescued animals at my house.

Yesterday, ANOTHER SUNDAY!!!! Someone sent DBKL to my house... they back out after knowing it was me... they told me someone "NOT FROM MY NEIGHBORHOOD" told them to take away my dogs.... GUESS WHO???!!

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Old 06-22-2009, 10:30 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
Sound so bad, must concern with this forum member? Guess who?
BUddy,

Who ever it is will face the karma... not too long from now. THIS IS A PRAYER FROM A MOTHER AND AN UNBORN CHILD... Mark my words...

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 06-22-2009, 10:31 AM
PetFinder Moderator

people said doing bad, soon later them going get bad, Look like is true what I believe.
Quote:
BUddy,

Who ever it is will face the karma... not too long from now. THIS IS A PRAYER FROM A MOTHER AND AN UNBORN CHILD... Mark my words...

Old 06-22-2009, 10:59 AM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Everyone,

Further to my post about my email to Ashley, she has written to me to explain and clarify matters.

I find her explanation satisfactory, and am just waiting for one more question to be answered.

It appeared that due to her desire to make her grammar as simple as possible for Clement to understand, there was some misunderstanding.

Therefore, I shall now, without being asked to, voluntarily apologize, without any reservation, to Ashley for thinking that she was going around calling me a vocal liar.

Ashley,

With all due respect, I do believe you need to phrase your questions better next time to avoid future misunderstandings.
Old 06-22-2009, 11:05 AM
PetFinder Buddy

baca882004 is on a distinguished road

Am so sorry to hear what you are going through Mrs. Dolittle. I read this thread daily and it's so hard not to jump in. But I believe whatever I say then will only add oil to fire, so I kept quiet.

But for this, I want to add that whatever is happening to mrsdolittle (is really sad for her) AND IS NOT GOING to benefit the cats and dogs. Please lah, true dog and cat lovers are so few already. We should encourage more to join us. Not make things so difficult that pet lovers start to give up caring and rescuing pets.

Quote:
Hello Andy,

Do you know why I AM SO HEATED? Let me tell you something... after the stupid visit, someone sent JAWI (Jabatan Agama Islam Wilayah Persekutuan) to my home on a Sunday!!! Asking for my marriage certificate!!! SO I SHOVED IT UP THEIR STUPID FACES!!! Telling us this and that about having cared for the rescued animals at my house.

Old 06-22-2009, 11:12 AM
Petfinder Moderator

Mrs Dolittle,

I know and can understand this must be really bad for you. In fact, I think bad is an understatement.

It looks to me like it's not an action from Sabrina or FFF, but from someone who harbours an intense hatred towards you. He/She/They is/are trying to cause as much grievance to you as possible.

Please do not fall into their trap by getting all worked up. Think of your baby, and try to relax. I know it's hard if not downright impossible, but please try to think of happier and positive things.

Is it possible for you to find out who this/these troublemaker is/are? I mean, get evidence? Then, you can follow up with first, lodging a police report and then exposing this person (with evidence) here. And perhaps even posting about this person on the SPCA website.

My heart goes out to you in your sufferings. {{{hugs}}}

Quote:
Hello Andy,

Old 06-22-2009, 11:21 AM
PetFinder Buddy

baca882004 is on a distinguished road

That's right. I think there's a third party here bent on making mrsdolittle's life difficult. And seems like there's also another party (maybe same one) that constantly highlights the "problems" inside FFF, even to the extend of mis-quoting or "adding spices" to original content within blogs.

For what purpose, I wonder?
Old 06-22-2009, 11:29 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:
after the stupid visit, someone sent JAWI (Jabatan Agama Islam Wilayah Persekutuan) to my home on a Sunday!!! Asking for my marriage certificate!!! SO I SHOVED IT UP THEIR STUPID FACES!!! Telling us this and that about having cared for the rescued animals at my house.

Aiyoh!!! Mrs. DoLittle ... this is so very terrible to be happening to you and your "kids", especially your poor kids ... already they have no place to go and you are giving them shelter and a chance to precious life ... imagine what hell Scooby Boy had gone through before he had been rescued (we all remember and were following the rescue cerita) and then you gave him a precious home and love because adoption was a challenge!!! Scooby Boy even bit you badly but the love in your heart for him was bigger than the wound and pain ... Jorg must be such a wonderful man to win Scooby Boy's confidence ... simple things like that reveal much about a person ... and animals do not lie ...

Come on lah ... whoever tipped off JAWI and DBKL, this is not the way to go ... don't do this kind of despicable thing no matter how much you do not like a person or however angry you are with a person! For God's sake, think of the animals in her refuge laaa .... they will be the ones that really suffer from your actions ...

So sorry to hear all that, Anum ...
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 06-22-2009, 11:30 AM
Petfinder Moderator

Here's my two cents:

I think there is a possibility that there is someone who volunteered at FFF, and perhaps has something against Sabrina, and is trying to create problems through this method.

I think this person is a coward, and dare not approach Sabrina openly to solve the problem, but instead, tried to "expose" FFF and then try to make SPCA's volunteers upset enough to look for trouble with FFF.

I can't find the equivalent in English, but to sum up the situation, we Chinese would say, "borrow someone's knife to kill".

P/s:
I also think Mrs Dolittle might have been chosen as the target because the perpetrators know that she is vocal. Usually, if you pick on a vocal person as opposed to someone who is less vocal, and tell lies about her, she is not going to turn a blind eye to it. She will sit up and give as good as she gets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baca882004 View Post
That's right. I think there's a third party here bent on making mrsdolittle's life difficult. And seems like there's also another party (maybe same one) that constantly highlights the "problems" inside FFF, even to the extend of mis-quoting or "adding spices" to original content within blogs.

For what purpose, I wonder?

Last edited by blackie007; 06-22-2009 at 11:37 AM. Reason: to add p/s
Old 06-22-2009, 11:50 AM
Animal Lover

JoyceTedoen is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=mrsdolittle;49028]
Quote:

Yes, you can come along if you wish to, i am bloody sincere see you at the O&G between 8 - 8.30 am. Call me if you are there... -phone number censored-.SEE YOU THERE..
Dear mrsdolittle,

It was nice to finally able to talk to you on phone. I'm glad that you sounded cheery. :)

Anyway, after second thought, it is not appropriate for me to accompany you to the clinic for a pregnancy exam. Once bitten, twice shy - who knows if other people are going to make up story like I force you to go for the clinic exam?

That's the last thing I want now. I was looking forward to meet you in person and buy you asam boi ice shaving (i like it too), but thinking about the consequences like how others would've view the meeting, especially the mainstream media, I think it is best to drop this at the moment.

As much as I want to have a look at the report myself and be able to help you in stopping the rumors and hearsay regarding your pregnancy, I don't want to put you and myself in a difficult position.

What I can think of now, is maybe you can send me a copy of the report instead? Or better yet, reveal it to the public. That will shut them up, and clear any prior misunderstanding. Like how I've been showing everyone that the post regarding Joyce Grace Hope and Serene died, is incorrect.

p/s: I'm still waiting for tracyvoice's answer on the source of info.

Last edited by JoyceTedoen; 06-22-2009 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Removed phone number
Closed Thread