Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 12:08 PM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pulau Ketam & MPK Klang Dump Dogs in Uninhabited Island

Mrs. Dolittle, all I can say is "DON'T SEND ANYONE ANYTHING!". If Joyce wants to find out more, then she can tag along on your visit to the O&G.

Mrs. Dolittle does not have to prove to any gossip mongers out there.

On the other hand, wouldn't it be better that FFF gets their financials right and published it for the public who has donated?

Also, I have also not seen any apology for the "late-night" visit to Mrs. Dolittle house. Probably they at FFF don't feel "sorry" at all.

Damn it. I am getting over-heated reading this thread!

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 06-22-2009, 12:13 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Cool down, Lupie. Cool down. *wiping Lupie's brow*

On the apology part....I think there are a few apologies owning:

01) From those who claimed that Mrs Dolittle was faking her pregnancy
02) From those who claimed that there was no such late night visit to Mrs Dolittle's house (this was before SPCA confirmed the visit in a press conference)
03) From those who intruded on Mrs Dolittle's home at such a late hour
04) From those who now further tried to aggravate Mrs Dolittle
And....(now this is off-topic)
04) From those who owed Lupie an apology for something in another thread.

So many apologies are owing, and none are forthcoming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post
Mrs. Dolittle, all I can say is "DON'T SEND ANYONE ANYTHING!". If Joyce wants to find out more, then she can tag along on your visit to the O&G.

On the other hand, wouldn't it be better that FFF gets their financials right and published it for the public who has donated?

Also, I have also not seen any apology for the "late-night" visit to Mrs. Dolittle house. Probably they at FFF don't feel "sorry" at all.

Last edited by blackie007; 06-22-2009 at 12:19 PM.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:14 PM
Animal Lover

JoyceTedoen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I would, if you can guaranty me that stories like "Pregnant lady forced to do exam!" won't come out the next hour after the visit. Besides, it was her who invited me first, just to prove her point.

Last edited by JoyceTedoen; 06-22-2009 at 12:22 PM.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:23 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyceTedoen View Post
I would, if you can guaranty me that stories like "Pregnant lady forced to do exam!" comes out the next hour after the visit. Besides, it was her who invited me first, just to prove her point.
Yeah, tomorrow the headlines will splash, "Harrassment of pregnant lady continues right into the clinic itself ... the great extend to which some evil people go to ... can't a pregnant lady go for her check-up in peace?"

... and tell it till you are blue in the face, people will not believe that Anum actuallly invited you along ...
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 06-22-2009, 12:29 PM
Banned

tracyvoice is on a distinguished road

Joyce,
Nobody accused Kak Anu except you, with bitchy mouth, bitching about Kak Anu fake pregnancy.

I urge you stop attacking Kak Anu as you appear to be a coward by not dare to follow her invitation to hospital for medical check-up. You are nobody with no right but with evil intention and non your business to request for her medical report .

You have been attacking Kak Anu since the first day you signed up .

Do show us the latest photo of Grace, Serene and Hope as we are concern on them. Asking question did not lead to slander except retarded person cannot understand the statement. I have posted your blog address for everybody to judge when quoting Princess news from the blog (I notice you have amended the content of your blog), isn't there fair enough ? You can choose not to support SPCA but don't defame SPCA by influencing the public not to support SPCA with your more than 10 fake reasons. You claimed you know SPCA dramatic political stories, which undermined their rescue efforts. who are you to judge as your are not a staff or even a volunteer of SPCA. Concentrate on your favoured org, i.e. FFF Pvt Ltd.

Stop lodging complain to Jabatan Agama Islam Wilayah Persekutuan to Kak Anu house request for her marriage certificate on a Sunday We have no right to interfere other private life.

Also stop lodging complain (21st June 2009) to DBKL on Kak Anu's dogs. If one have the heart for the strays, one would never do this evil action behind Kak Anu.

Do share with us the disco party held in FFF Pvt Ltd recent last Saturday 20 June 2009 by renting advanced sound system to celebrate Sabrina's birthday in FFF (doggie Jojo's birthday party was held last month)

On the same day, SPCA and volunteers conducted their education program in Ketam, knocking the door one by one to distribute flyers and promote awareness of pet ownership under the hot sun.

Aplogise to Kak Anu and Sillylupie, if you are a spotting guy, do not bring your woman element (carry woman name with woman personality ) to this thread.

Princess was very sicked, why on earth still pull him out to shower ?

Ashley,
As per Andy message, we would like to seek your clarification by posting a thrid party message that was not meant by the third party.

Last edited by tracyvoice; 06-22-2009 at 01:19 PM.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:29 PM
Animal Lover

She did invited me. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post

*snip snip*

My next check up will be on 30th June 2009. Shall i take you with me? Or would you want to drive me to the hospital...

*snip snip*

It is true i experienced the "THREATENED MISCARRIAGE", you guys know when... it took me too long to post it in here. I guess i was actually intimidated by the late night uninvited visitors... Now i've gain my strength and full of confidence (for the child in me)... i will go on... stand up for the rights.

By the way Joyce, I AM CRAVING FOR "ASAM BOI ICE SHAVINGS". Wanna get that for me? Its only available in Subang Jaya, near Inti College...
Old 06-22-2009, 12:35 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
She did invited me. :)
Go then. Why not? Go and clarify with her O&G .. simple.

What about the Disco Party?

sillylupie-shop
Old 06-22-2009, 12:37 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyvoice View Post
Joyce,
Nobody accused Kak Anu except you, with bitchy mouth, bitching about Kak Anu fake pregnancy.

I urge you stop attacking Kak Anu as you appear to be a coward by not dare to follow her invitation to hospital for medical check-up. You are nobody with no right but with evil intention and non your business to request for her medical report .

You have been attacking Kak Anu since the first day you signed up .

Do show us the latest photo of Grace, Serene and Hope as we are concern on them. Asking question did not lead to slander except retarded person cannot understand the statement. I have posted your blog address for everybody to judge when quoting Princess news from the blog, isn't there fair enough ? You can choose not to support SPCA but don't defame SPCA by influencing the public not to support SPCA with your more than 10 fake reasons. You claimed you know SPCA dramatic political stories, which undermined their rescue efforts. who you are to judge as your are not a staff or even a volunteer of SPCA. Concentrate on your favoured org, i.e. FFF Pvt Ltd.

Do share with us the disco party held in FFF Pvt Ltd last Saturday and FFF rented advanced sound system to celebrate somebody's birthday in FFF.

On the same day, SPCA and volunteers conducted their education program in Ketam, knocking the door one by one to diostribute flyers and promote awareness of pet ownership under the hot sun.

Ashley,
As per Andy message, we would like to seek your clarification by posting a thrid part message that was not meant by the third party.
1. You have been attacking Kak Anu since the first day you signed up.
This is untrue. Click on my profile, and click on "show all post", and read every post I posted on the same day I registered.

2. Do show us the latest photo of Grace, Serene and Hope.
Wait for it, I'm still composing the latest post regarding your accusations on them being dead. Oh by the way? What happened to "Joyce"? You said "Joyce" died too, and now you're not interested in finding out if "Joyce" is alive?

3. I have posted your blog address for everybody to judge when quoting Princess news from the blog, isn't there fair enough?
Yes you did, and it was fair. What was not fair, was the fact that you included things like "Joyce, Grace, Serene, and Hope died too".

4. You can choose not to support SPCA but don't defame SPCA by influencing the public not to support SPCA with your more than 10 fake reasons.
Do me a favor, show me the link to the post with "10 fake reasons" being written by me. Do it, prove that I wrote it, and I will gladly apologize to SPCA.

5. Do share with us the disco party held in FFF Pvt Ltd last Saturday and FFF rented advanced sound system to celebrate somebody's birthday in FFF.
It was Jojo's birthday party. Jojo is a three legged dog, not somebody. If it was disco on saturday with advanced sound system, I would've been partying hard instead of being at the photoshoot which Jacintah and Andy were there. :)

6. On the same day, SPCA and volunteers conducted their education program in Ketam, knocking the door one by one to diostribute flyers and promote awareness of pet ownership under the hot sun.

Good for SPCA. Good for the dogs. :)

p/s: Who is your source that the dogs died?

Last edited by JoyceTedoen; 06-22-2009 at 12:56 PM.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:41 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Go then. Why not? Go and clarify with her O&G .. simple.
Again, if you give me 100% assurance twisted story like I force her to do the exam won't come out after the visit, I'll gladly go for it.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:53 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=JoyceTedoen;49064]
Quote:

Dear mrsdolittle,

It was nice to finally able to talk to you on phone. I'm glad that you sounded cheery. :)

Anyway, after second thought, it is not appropriate for me to accompany you to the clinic for a pregnancy exam. Once bitten, twice shy - who knows if other people are going to make up story like I force you to go for the clinic exam?

That's the last thing I want now. I was looking forward to meet you in person and buy you asam boi ice shaving (i like it too), but thinking about the consequences like how others would've view the meeting, especially the mainstream media, I think it is best to drop this at the moment.

As much as I want to have a look at the report myself and be able to help you in stopping the rumors and hearsay regarding your pregnancy, I don't want to put you and myself in a difficult position.

What I can think of now, is maybe you can send me a copy of the report instead? Or better yet, reveal it to the public. That will shut them up, and clear any prior misunderstanding. Like how I've been showing everyone that the post regarding Joyce Grace Hope and Serene died, is incorrect.

p/s: I'm still waiting for tracyvoice's answer on the source of info.
Hmmmmm.... you want it you can see... no touching... me also have to be really careful lor... Anyways, my thread was posted here clearly... stating i was the one invited you to my next check up... so why worry? People want to say what they want to say... that's their problem... we cannot stop people from "saying" as long as they have mouth to say...

I have a few people asking for the report... WHY HAAA? They don't want to shut up, again that's their problem... they can yak...yak... yak... sampai mati pun i tak heran...

Oh ya... I am a very chirpy, bubbly, outgoing and out spoken person. Even on my death bed, i could still make jokes about myself.

If you change your mind, I will still be there same time same place same phone number... till then.

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 06-22-2009, 12:55 PM
PetFinder Guru

SPCA brought back 3 more dogs from Pulau Tengah yesterday...

Not so good condition... may God help them...

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 06-22-2009, 12:59 PM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation

Hi MrsDolittle,

I deeply sympathize with the amount of stress and problems you have been through. In fact, I must say that you have handled it very well. This has degraded into some lowly personal attack and harassment issue.

I really don't see how this can be resolved once and for all, unless the heads of respective organizations come together with their most hardcore supporters, and have a good chat to diffuse the situation. Very often, misunderstandings and ill-feelings can appear when we communicate through impersonal means like email, forum, sms due to the lack of facial expressions and vocal tones.. but when we meet in person, a smile or two could go a long way towards clearing up these unnecessary bad feelings.

Please take care and rest well. We all know you have been doing excellent work that is far beyond what most of us can achieve.
Old 06-22-2009, 02:29 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:

You said it girl... No apology, sorry but i really have to say this:

NOT EVEN BY THE HEAD OF THE ORGANIZATION!! DON"T TELL ME SHE DOESN"T KNOW WHAT HAD HAPPENED AND WHO WAS THE CULPRIT HEADING THESE RIDICULOUS MISSIONS?

SORRY... THERE I GO... I HAVE TO DEFEND MY SELF, MY FAMILY, MY SANCTUARY...

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 06-22-2009, 02:42 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
SPCA brought back 3 more dogs from Pulau Tengah yesterday...

Not so good condition... may God help them...
Will say a prayer for the doggies speedy recovery.

It was a blessing to have been found, let's hope that they get through this ordeal.

sillylupie-shop
Old 06-22-2009, 02:44 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Again, if you give me 100% assurance twisted story like I force her to do the exam won't come out after the visit, I'll gladly go for it.
The only twisted story that I can see here is some low lives saying that Mrs. Dolittle is faking her pregnancy!

Go figure who's the "twister".

FK, thank you very much for adding more "twist".

sillylupie-shop
Old 06-22-2009, 02:57 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Andy,

With all due respect, I don't think getting the heads of both organizations to come out and talk with their hard core supporters would help now.

In my opinion, the situation has escalated into a full blown war.

Personally, I feel that the only way this matter could be put to rest is via:-

01) Sabrina to log in and clarify matters herself. I am afraid I have to agree wit Mrs Dolittle that it is not possible that Sabrina is not aware of this, especially since Ashley has posted her statement on her behalf.

02) Although FFF is not an NGO, and thus is not required by law to show their financial records regarding donations received, I think Sabrina should reveal it just to put minds at ease. I feel that if the public is crying out to know how their funds are being used, then Sabrina has a responsibility to tell them.

03) Sabrina should also clarify and put to rest all the other allegations about FFF, just like Joyce Tedoen, Tracyvoice and Mrs Dolittle have done.

04) And those apologies I listed in my earlier posts....they should be made without further delay. This will help greatly, to ease the grievances caused by all those allegations.

Once this is done, I believe there would be no more doubts about FFF, and the rumour mongers would not have a field day anymore.

Nobody likes to be called a liar when they are telling the truth, and nothing makes a person madder than being called a liar when she is trying to get the truth out.

So, to those who are judging Mrs Dolittle unfavourably, please understand the situation she is in, and do have some compassion for her, please. If you can't find it in your heart to sympathize with her, then you are not worthy to be called a human being.

Just my two cents, as an objective, neutral observer...

P/s: Oh yeah, tracyvoice, it might also help if you could tell where you got your source of info from.
Old 06-22-2009, 03:01 PM
PetFinder Guru

Well written Blackie .. :)

sillylupie-shop
Old 06-22-2009, 03:12 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Well written Blackie .. :)
I second it...

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 06-22-2009, 04:23 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Go figure who's the "twister".

FK, thank you very much for adding more "twist".
Sillylupie, I will simply ignore your insult and misconception and not interested to quarrel with you lest I be accused suddenly of causing a flare in your unfortunate lupus condition due to all these "excitement". Peace, dear girl!
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 06-22-2009, 05:01 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Yeah, tomorrow the headlines will splash, "Harrassment of pregnant lady continues right into the clinic itself ... the great extend to which some evil people go to ... can't a pregnant lady go for her check-up in peace?"

... and tell it till you are blue in the face, people will not believe that Anum actuallly invited you along ...
Twist?

sillylupie-shop
Closed Thread