Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 12:41 AM
PetFinder Guru

Kyzoor is on a distinguished road
Default Re: For Free OR For Sale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nur azua View Post
belang ngn oren tu kucing pakcik sy yg nk kasik utk adoption..ni 1st time family uncle nk put up their cat for adoption..so,i help them in finding an adopter.. wah3! siap naik AirAsia c abg..hehe
br je sampai umah dr airport td ambik si abg, br je tinggal kn lappy 3 jam lebih dah hotssssss siney..................tau tak vet 24hours area ampang nie.........si abg nie muntah2 lh...........then dia baring je tak angkat..........

Kyzoor
Old 06-01-2010, 01:06 AM
PetFinder Guru

nur azua is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to nur azua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzoor View Post
br je sampai umah dr airport td ambik si abg, br je tinggal kn lappy 3 jam lebih dah hotssssss siney..................tau tak vet 24hours area ampang nie.........si abg nie muntah2 lh...........then dia baring je tak angkat..........

Kyzoor
xsure la awk..tp dr ape yg sy bace..GAsing Vet Hospital in PJ mungkin bkk kot 24hrs..

eh..ni ade lg 1..dr forum jgk..try call k..kesian kt abg tu muntah3..

BRICKFIELDS VETERINARY MEDICAL CENTER
No. 114, Jln Sultan Abdul Samad, Brickfields, 50470 KL
Tel: 03-22723553
Fax: 03-22723663

but please take note, there's another branch (or they moved? sorry not sure) in PANTAI DALAM..near PJ.. the one i went is located at JLN 5/58, Jalan Gasing Indah.. opposite Petronas..
Old 06-01-2010, 01:15 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nur azua View Post
xsure la awk..tp dr ape yg sy bace..GAsing Vet Hospital in PJ mungkin bkk kot 24hrs..

eh..ni ade lg 1..dr forum jgk..try call k..kesian kt abg tu muntah3..

BRICKFIELDS VETERINARY MEDICAL CENTER
No. 114, Jln Sultan Abdul Samad, Brickfields, 50470 KL
Tel: 03-22723553
Fax: 03-22723663

but please take note, there's another branch (or they moved? sorry not sure) in PANTAI DALAM..near PJ.. the one i went is located at JLN 5/58, Jalan Gasing Indah.. opposite Petronas..
Salam Nur Azua...,
Abg Br titot......baru pas mamam vitamin n bagi dia minum air rebusan ayam tue..........Wan pun panik gak........esok awal pagi lah bw dia g Vet.....tadi mmg panik.......anyway thanks Nor Azua.........arap2 abang ok....pray for him k......

Kyzoor
Old 06-01-2010, 01:24 AM
PetFinder Guru

nur azua is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to nur azua

Quote:
Salam Nur Azua...,
Abg Br titot......baru pas mamam vitamin n bagi dia minum air rebusan ayam tue..........Wan pun panik gak........esok awal pagi lah bw dia g Vet.....tadi mmg panik.......anyway thanks Nor Azua.........arap2 abang ok....pray for him k......

Kyzoor
it's my pleasure to help those who in need..hehe
ok..rehatla k..sure awk pon penat cm c abg tu...sy pon mau tdo dh..nyte!
Old 06-01-2010, 01:59 AM
Animal Lover

CatLover is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Salam Nurkasih....,
the easy answer.......Cat lover n that bullshit gurl is the same person.....if she is new here n really really really reallly new........think again......shes pretend that the thing is happen to her???is she the one?Cat Lover n that cat seller is the same person........................not to talk much....but allah kurniakan kita berakal n sekarang zaman bertamadun pun patut kita balik kepada ehsan manusia n tertib kehidupan.......sokong u 10000% Nur kasih.......

Kyzoor

Don't simply make any accusation, kid. Grow up.
Old 06-01-2010, 02:03 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatLover View Post
Don't simply make any accusation, kid. Grow up.
NO accusation n its a Fake.................im not a KID n im 33 years OLD......review ur thread n think again wat u mean.....

Kyzoor
Old 06-01-2010, 02:11 AM
Animal Lover

Quote:
NO accusation n its a Fake.................im not a KID n im 33 years OLD......review ur thread n think again wat u mean.....

Kyzoor
//NO accusation n its a Fake.//
Good. Even you just admitted that it was a false statement. Now why would u even wrote the accusation that she and I are the same person?

That's even more pathetic. A 33 y/o but behaving like a child. My deepest condolences.

Think/ say whatever you want. You're entitled to your opinion. Thankfully there are quite a few mature adults here that I chatted with earlier.
Old 06-01-2010, 02:21 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
//NO accusation n its a Fake.//
Good. Even you just admitted that it was a false statement. Now why would u even wrote the accusation that she and I are the same person?

That's even more pathetic. A 33 y/o but behaving like a child. My deepest condolences.

Think/ say whatever you want. You're entitled to your opinion. Thankfully there are quite a few mature adults here that I chatted with earlier.
Hello catlover:)

Are you serious? its okay for her to sell it back ? you must be kidding.
1. she adopted the cat for free.
2. no, she dont entitle anything from what she did.and 350 is not a small amoung, she adopted it for free for god sake!. then do the same thing that the previous owner did. take the cat in and give it back to other people.
3.she put URGENT? what so urgent about it? shes the one who took the cat in? and now saying its urgent?
4.why are you backing her up?

Again, another misunderstanding.

To your questions #0(earlier), #1 - please reread my posts.

#2: I didn't know it was 350rm, but I mentioned a small fee would be ok.

#3: I only went through some kitty pics, how would I know she wrote 'urgent', nor the conversation below each pic??

#4: Please refrain to jump into your conclusion. I don't know her and I'm not backing her up. It's wrong she tricked people give her a cat, but it's her right to make any description to sell it. Only God, she has to answer to, not me, or us. I'm only looking at things from a different angles.[/quote]

sorry k to say,

my opinion......kalau kita mencelah make sure we do understand a whole story from A-ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....for ur info Cat Lover..........in my conclusion........u nie jenis nak terjah but tak tau ujung pangkal topik tue.....n the way u back up sgt showing that the person is SOMEBODY to u or IT IS UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU......................this is from my own opinion............sorry to say that but i go through all the post start from beginning n even i left my lappy for 3 hours start from 8pm just now.....n for ur info i never stop on9 start from 7/8 am until 3/4 am almost everyday......not talking much but i like judging.......

Kyzoor

answer again for my 1st reply to u in previous that u just review for kitten profiles....dont be silly.......nak terjah tue kena paham apa org bincangkan.......bukan ttg hak org tue jual ke tak....Paham????otak ada PAKAI LAH.........allah kurnikan bukan semata judging that u ada hak tue sell coz u adopt it from people here.....pkr hati dan perasaan org yang empunya n mengharap org tue jaga n diaorg leh follow up.....bukan nya bagi utk tau tetiba di jual....nak follow up apa.......?
Old 06-01-2010, 02:50 AM
Animal Lover

First, my BM isn't that good. it's difficult to understand with all the malay short forms and slang that u used.

Secondly, talking aggressively on a forum is not accepted. I'm not a mod but you've broken at least 2 rules. If you really spend that much time online, please do take a few moments to read the rules/regulations.

Please don't simply use the name of Allah or quote from Al-Quran in order to win an argument. Although I'm not a moslim, I feel wrong that u do so. Islam is a beautiful and peaceful religion. Please respect that.

If you wanna stir up another augument/ accusation, it's up to you. But I will not dwell further into it. Before I posted, all I read was how 'kejam' she is, how wrong etc and as if she's the worst person on earth.

I'm here just wanted to offer my opinion, to look at things differently from another angle. It's simply because there's no need to be so emotional and aggressive in judging another person's wrong doing/ behavior.
Old 06-01-2010, 07:08 AM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road

Good Morning everyone..

and chill out.. my posts earlier are not meant to accuse anybody.. Yes, it's ambiguous and can be interpreted into different meanings, yet I am also in the mist of elusiveness. I am not accusing anyone and not into jumping to conclusion yea

as I said earlier, this thing happened before in petfinder, things were messy before as most people get too emotional over small little things and believe me , it did not help..instead we better get senses right and stop pointing fingers.. as we conclude earlier, things happened and we shall learnt from it..not pointing fingers endlessly or bluntly..

Adding up, people..most of us are sad, yet do not forget..I am no mod, but the mods here are functioning ( very well!) ..personal attack might not gain you anything good and you might end up getting warning notices or account freezed or worst banned from the forum . As I said, and will repeat, it happened before and this is nothing new. No good done, yet you are warned by the mod..hold your guts to better use TQ

Last edited by nurkasih; 06-01-2010 at 07:17 AM.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:46 AM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default For Free OR For Sale!

Well said Kasih.

Friends, this is not the first case and won't be the last. So don't get emotional and started attacking one another. I am very sure everyone of us here love cats and get carry away when this Nur lady resell the cat she adopt from Anzz.

What saddened me even more that most of us in this forum couldn't be bother to take notice the reminder and warning abt scammers. How can some people are so blind could not differentiate between DLH and Mainecoon or Bengal???

Charlene @Blackie007 already help us in narrowing down potential adopters by posting the chk list in this forum on how to filter true cat lovers and people who in pretend to adopt cat and resell the cat after that. Anybody bother to read??

So minta tolong semua kawan kawan,adik adik,kakak kakak dan abang abang semua. Jgnlah gaduh lg ttg hal ni.Org yg adopt kucing ni dok ketawa kuat kuat kat luar sana tu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurkasih View Post
Good Morning everyone..

and chill out.. my posts earlier are not meant to accuse anybody.. Yes, it's ambiguous and can be interpreted into different meanings, yet I am also in the mist of elusiveness. I am not accusing anyone and not into jumping to conclusion yea

as I said earlier, this thing happened before in petfinder, things were messy before as most people get too emotional over small little things and believe me , it did not help..instead we better get senses right and stop pointing fingers.. as we conclude earlier, things happened and we shall learnt from it..not pointing fingers endlessly or bluntly..

Adding up, people..most of us are sad, yet do not forget..I am no mod, but the mods here are functioning ( very well!) ..personal attack might not gain you anything good and you might end up getting warning notices or account freezed or worst banned from the forum . As I said, and will repeat, it happened before and this is nothing new. No good done, yet you are warned by the mod..hold your guts to better use TQ
Old 06-01-2010, 10:35 AM
PetFinder Guru

MidnightMaiden is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=CatLover;81610]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
Yes, indeed -- it is about the pet.

//But did the "adopter" state her true intentions when she adopted the cats? Did she tell the rescuers that she was going to turn around and try to sell them for profit by falsely advertising their pedigrees? Not likely. //
When the tobacco companies sponsor a tournament, will they tell u their main intention is to advertise themselves and increase sales? When you buy a pack of soya milk, did they say that it's a GM product and you might get cancer afterwards?

If you re-read what I wrote, the main point I tried to state is, she can do what she wants, trick a new owner into believing her but it IS our very own responsibility to choose what to believe.

//Will the "adopter" screen potential buyers carefully to ensure the cats go to a good, loving, caring home? Not likely. //
So you are saying, that any potential adopters, will CERTAINLY provide a good loving caring home? while a potential buyer is less likely to do so?
Hence my point that, any fees paid, be it small, will induce a sense of responsibility and possession.

//If we believed that these cats -- both seemingly adopted under false pretenses -- were likely to find great homes, we wouldn't be making a fuss in the first place. //
A potential buyer/ adopter HERE IS wanting a pet, not the BRAND (breed) of a cat. S/he wants to love a cat. This adoption website IS NOT a shopping mall.

//My personal opinion: if "this Nur-lady" as you put it, has to go through the trouble of misleading people to get their cats and resell them, she could probably find an easier and more decent way to make a living. A "distributor of cats" is not something to aspire to. Cats are NOT products. Let her distribute vacuum cleaners or boot-leg DVDs.//
Never once I mentioned that cat is a product But you mentioned it so detailed: product, hovers etc. And you also think that a caring adopter is looking for a certainly type of breed, in order to love a cat. Now I'm intrigued why do you unconsciously think like that. hmm
You're right, jangan gaduh2 dah. Best thing is - Catlover, please take the time to browse through the forums and listings, it will be a real eye opener, and it might just change your mind about certain things, for instance why maneki thinks certain adopters are just looking for a certain type of breed, in order to love a cat. (cats with 'breed'characteristics typically go like goreng pisang panas, time after time after time vs 'normal' cats.

I understand where you're coming from - that it's fosterer's responsibility to make sure cats are placed properly, that a small fee is likely to induce a sense of responsibilty etc..so yes, let this be a lesson to fosterers. BUT at the same time, the objective of this website is to place pets with loving homes, and that should be the be all and end all. Anybody who takes a pet for free and sells them at a price is strongly violating the ethics and objective of this site, and that is why, we want this stopped, for the sake of the animals.

Nobody asked that person to spend time, petrol etc to be a middleman; if it's so much trouble, she could just point a friend towards this website and have the real adopters do the adopting themselves. No trouble, no fuss. No reason to take pets for free and sell them elsewhere.

I do believe that u really are a catlover, so please, please do take a tour around this website, and you just might change your stand.
Old 06-01-2010, 11:23 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
First, my BM isn't that good. it's difficult to understand with all the malay short forms and slang that u used.

# its not a big deal if u cant understand malay coz u live in Malaysia n not in Oversea coz even outsider can learn malay........

Secondly, talking aggressively on a forum is not accepted. I'm not a mod but you've broken at least 2 rules. If you really spend that much time online, please do take a few moments to read the rules/regulations.

#dont talk about rules in PF while u cant understand Humanity rules........
please don't simply use the name of Allah or quote from Al-Quran in order to win an argument. Although I'm not a moslim, I feel wrong that u do so. Islam is a beautiful and peaceful religion. Please respect that.

#everybody have they own Trust n i have rite to quote from Quran coz my life is depending on that start from i was born n either u have ur own trust am i rite?????n u have ur own beautiful words from ur trust n to believe while u drive ur life......dont u?

If you wanna stir up another augument/ accusation, it's up to you. But I will not dwell further into it. Before I posted, all I read was how 'kejam' she is, how wrong etc and as if she's the worst person on earth.

#u win her at the 1st side n u dump her.........wat is the PF meanings to u?in this thread we discuss bout not taking advantage from the people who gv us responsible to adopt the pet from owner like SELLING IT BACK
I'm here just wanted to offer my opinion, to look at things differently from another angle. It's simply because there's no need to be so emotional and aggressive in judging another person's wrong doing/ behavior.
#u are always welcome with ur opinion but plsssssssssssss go through the discussion from every angle n not only for the right of adopter who going to sell n betrayed the trust........as a human u must be feel upset when u gv trust to somebody to take of ur pet n they sell it suddenly coz in ur minds u just want them to adopt.....even they want to sell it do respect pls for the 1st owner........without mention to sell it......even u say RM350 is just a small amount of money.....of course it is......its the same for me coz im comfortable to spend expenses for 18 indoor cats at home rite now n over than 60 cats at hometown with all my salary n a help from my Family.....the point here is not money but TRUST n where to BELIEVE 90% of the cat is i found outside n a normal domestic breed cat n almost 70% they r injured n i bring for vet n medical........dont be proud about money coz u say u should mention rm350 is small amount......but can u buy responsible.....trust from ur small amount rm350??

thanks for the reply...........may god bless u..........

Kyzoor

Last edited by Kyzoor; 06-01-2010 at 11:31 AM.
Old 06-01-2010, 11:32 AM
PetFinder Administrator

Administrator has disabled reputation

Dear All,

As mentioned before, please discuss and debate in a friendly manner. Even if there is a difference in opinion, we should never turn it into a heated discussion and launch attacks. Any subsequent violations by any party found to cause such a problem will receive an infraction and subsequent account termination.

Kyzoor, please try to write in proper BM or English so that other members can better comprehend your messages to avoid any misunderstandings, and also refrain from using excessive bold or large fonts. Also, please refrain from placing accusations on other members unless you can present supporting evidence - in the case of saying CatLover is the same person as the scammer.

CatLover, like what others suggested, please take some time to browse through our other threads to better understand how rescuers and fosterers go about rehoming animals, so you can get more ideas from it.

Our forum guidelines be found at:
http://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=3760

This thread will be closed.

Last edited by Administrator; 06-01-2010 at 11:49 AM.
Closed Thread