Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 11:31 AM
Animal Lover

Radhamy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: luvnett is a fraud telling lies about RK Sandhu

[QUOTE=nur azua;85569]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radhamy View Post
I have just come to know that luvnett has posted some lies about me because she wants all of simba's babies and does not want to give me one as requested.

U knew about this thread already as u always call & sms LUvnett marah & ugut dia. rasanya kau marah kat sini sebab kau tak dapat anak fluffy & bisnes backyard breeder kau dah terjejas.

What nonsense are you talking, I have not logged into petfinder for a long time, how was I suppose to know that she is making false accusations about me. And dont talk rubbish that I always call and ugut luvnett as I did not. Only yesterday when I saw this lies posted, I called her and asked why she is spreading lies about me, again another lie. If I have called her before that, it was only to ask her how is fluffy doing and she told me she is ok but only not eating and asked me what she eats which I told her. Fluffy has always been a small eater and I also told her this. Stop lying for your friend. I have never treatened her at any time and only yesterday I send her an sms telling her I will post the truth about her lies.

The second pictures she posted is a fake and not of fluffy. She has posted the picture of another sick cat and claiming it is fluffy. I did not sell fluffy to her but gave fluffy to her for FREE because I wanted fluffy to have a good home

Obviously the sick cat in the picture is FLuffy and not the other sick cat, because u clarify here that u gave fluffy to her! Yes! KAk LUvnett's home is a good home to fluffy!

Of course I gave fluffy to her I have never denied that. So what rubbish you are talking again. Of course you are her friend and will claim that her home is a good home. Come to my home and see my cats and you will know if my home is a good home or not. If she did not take care of fluffy then its not my faulty. When I gave her fluffy, fluffy was only having flu and I did tell her that. I had been giving her medication and I told her the medicine was finished, maybe she can just check fluffy out with the vet.
Kucing luvnett semuanya adalah BETINA/FEMALE..ulang suara, SEMUA! macam mana kau kata dia nak matekan dengan kucing jantan dia? U want fluffy to have a good home since u cannot provide a good home anymore and as u have no more interested to take care of her because her serius ill condition!
Dont lie, luvnett herself told me that she wanted a partner for her male cat. Now luvnett is getting all her friends to come here and lie for her. If I did not want fluffy to have a good home, i could have just sent her to the SPCA. Please use the brains that god gave you. I did not have to post an ad giving her up for adoption. Its not as if I sold fluffy to her.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:37 AM
Animal Lover

Default Re: Resolution of Dispute - Dear Fluffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Dear all,

Luvnett has emailed the original copies of the photos taken from her camera and it has been verified that they were taken on the following dates:

The first photo that did not show the cat's face was taken on July 6th, 2010 at 10:57am while the other two were taken at night on July 6th, 2010 at 10:47pm and 10:48pm.

According to Luvnett, she adopted Fluffy on July 5, 2010, and took the photos the next day. Based on this, the above photos should be authentic photos of Fluffy.
The photos cannot be seen, so I cant even verify if they are fluffy. Firstly I do not remember when she adopted fluffy. But as I said, fluffy has always been a thin can. She is a small breed. Even when I took her from Meowbabe, she was thin and small. All i know is that I did not give her fluffy in a bad condition. If fluffy was in a bad condition, dont you think all my cats would have been in the same condition. Come anytime to my home and see my cats. Afterall all my cats are let loose to roam the house and I do not put them in any cage, so if one has any problem, it is only normal that all would get. I always ensure that my cats are treated when sick. Just because she gets her friends here to lie for her does not make her the innocent one
Old 07-22-2010, 11:42 AM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvnett View Post

thats right.. but RK tetap nak tuduh saya macam-macam. kata gambar yang saya ambil tu gambar other cat la.. saya dah jual baby fluffy la.. macam mana nak jual.. saya adopt pada 5/july/2010.. kalau ya fluffy beranak pun belum sampai sebulan baby dia.. ni kan pula belum beranak pun.
Luvnett, please do not try to be innocent. When i called you the next day to find out how fluffy is doing, why did you not tell me anything about her being sick. That shows you are a liar and a hypocrite. You only told me she is not eating much and I told you that yes fluffy has always been a small eater and does not eat much. I did not say you have sold fluffy babies, please understand english. I said you want to sell fluffy's babies after she delivers and do not want to give me 1 as a remembrance to simba. Please dont twist my words, i know you are good at that.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:50 AM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by clover View Post
There is no dispute here.

It is a clear cut case. RKSandhu had violated the Petfinder.my usage guidelines and Blackie had rightfully blacklisted her.

Good job and well done.
Clover, please note that I did not violate the petfinder usage guidelines as fluffy was not adopted for breeding purposed. Come on, given me a break. If I wanted a cat for breeding purposed, I would have gotten a good breed and not adopted fluffy. So here again is another lie. It just so happens that I have 4 othe cats in the house and 2 are male. She got pregnant the first time so i sold the kittens. Then the second time, when it happened the 3rd time, I did not want it to happen again. My only mistake is not spaying her. She was definetly not taken for breeding purpose as I have my good quality cat like henna for breeding which now I have also stopped. If fluffy was taken for breeding purposed, why would I give her away when she is pregnant. I could have just waited another month and let her give birth, keep the kittens and then sell it and send her off to the SPCA. My mistake here is trying to find her a good home instead of sending her to the SPCA. If I did not care for her, that is what I would have done. Instead I get accused. SPCA is only 20 mins away from my home. The fact that I gave her away while pregnant itself should tell you that I was not breeding fluffy to sell the kittens. Common sense will tell you that.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:53 AM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by nur azua View Post
Thanks to PF & hope that this dispute will end soon..TQ so much for letting my replies appear here. Hope all the replies will help PF to track this unresponsible person who use her cats/adopted cat as breeding machine to make money.

Good Night.TQ
I wonder if you people actually use your brains when making comments. If I was using fluffy for breeding, why did I give her aways when she is pregnant. Simple fact. She is not breeding material as she is just a normal cat. The cats I breed are persian and maincoon. She got pregnant by mistake and so I sold the kittens.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:57 AM
Animal Lover

ryutaro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
The photos cannot be seen, so I cant even verify if they are fluffy. Firstly I do not remember when she adopted fluffy. But as I said, fluffy has always been a thin can. She is a small breed. Even when I took her from Meowbabe, she was thin and small. All i know is that I did not give her fluffy in a bad condition. If fluffy was in a bad condition, dont you think all my cats would have been in the same condition. Come anytime to my home and see my cats. Afterall all my cats are let loose to roam the house and I do not put them in any cage, so if one has any problem, it is only normal that all would get. I always ensure that my cats are treated when sick. Just because she gets her friends here to lie for her does not make her the innocent one
radha,
i didn't know who is luvnett (SYAKILA) & not even meet her..
a week after she adopted Fluffy (my didi's mother), she contacted me asked for help, then i agreed to help. but, anything that planned was cancelled becoz she change the scheduled..
then, she invited me to her house for visiting fluffy and offering me to adopt fluffy's baby. i believe she was not cheating me & other PF forumer here and i'll update you'll when i adopting fluffy baby.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:57 AM
PetFinder Guru

hani14 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hani14 Send a message via Skype™ to hani14

Aiyooo.. mcm ini orang pun ada... auta jer lebih.

saya sendiri tengok dengan mata kepala saya sendiri betapa kurus keringnya sifluffy.. sentuh boleh rasa tulang jer. bunting pulak tu. bulu pun baru nak tumbuh sempurna kembali. nasib baiklah ada orang seperti luvnett yg sanggup mengambil dia & berikan makan dan tempat tinggal yg sebaiknya.

saya rasa kalau luvnett tak ambil dia pada hari tu, for sure u dah buang dia kat tepi jalan jer. betapa kejamnya hati u..

kesian dia..terlalu terseksanya jiwa dia semasa dalam jagaan u RK..

KAMI KAT SINI SEMUANYA PENCINTA HAIWAN.. BUKANNYA BYB SEPERTI U, YG MEMBELA KUCING JUST UNTUK KEUNTUNGAN SAHAJA. MENJADIKAN DORANG MESIN PENGELUAR.. PLS TELL ME BERAPA KALI DAH U JUAL ANAK2 SI FLUFFY.. DAN DAH BERAPA KALI DIA BUNTING UNTUK U MENDAPATKAN KEUNTUNGAN BERLIPAT KALI GANDA.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:04 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Dear RK Sandhu,

I refer to the PM you sent me. Please read my posts at http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....6&postcount=52 and http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....2&postcount=55 if you haven't already done so.

Please note that you were blacklisted for adopting Fluffy from a member here for breeding purposes, not with regards to whether you abused or neglected Fluffy. Adopting pets from members with the intention of reselling them or breeding them is against Petfinder.my's usage guidelines. And you very clearly stated that you bred Fluffy twice and sold her kittens.

As for being "unprofessional and blacklisting members without getting my facts right and defaming you", the advertisements you placed in mudah and adpost are conclusive evidence that you are a breeder and have adopted Fluffy as a breeding machine, which, I repeat, is against Petfinder.my's usage guidelines. By using Petfinder.my, you have reaffirmed your willingness to abide by our terms of usage.
Dear Mr Blackie, firstly fluffy was not adopted for breeding purposes. Do you think I am stupid to breed a normal cat. Fluffy is a normal cat. The cats I was breeding were persian and maincoon. That was henna and bella as you can see from the photos. And even then Henna only gave birth once, after that I have decided to stop breeding and was now on the verge of spaying them. No way was fluffy adopted for breeding. But she got pregnant twice, and that is why when she got pregnant the 3rd time, I decided to give her away. Now if I had adopted fluffy for breeding purposes, why would I give her away when she is pregnant, isnt that common sense. You people have simply come to this conclusion without taking into consideration this facts. I could have just waited another month for her to deliver, then send her off to the SPCA. Instead as I did not want her to get pregnant again, I decided to find her a good home instead of sending her to the SPCA. But instead she got a home of a liar. Do you think I am foolish to adopt an ordinary cat like fluffy for breeding. When i adopted her, it was more because I felt sorry for her and thought she will have some friends in my home, but she is not a sociable cat and refuse to mix with my other cats accept the male cats. So I thought she will be happier with someone else. My only mistake is not spaying her. The cats that I was breeding, I bought them and not adopted for free. Fluffy got pregnant by mistake.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:05 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Amirahd is on a distinguished road

Ehhh, gila apa main putar belit tuduh semua orang tipu? Seriously, what benefit do they get for lying to luvnett? Felix the cats lying? You gotta be kidding me! If they really want anything frm you, might as well go to the court and win the case. Then take all your cats. Do you really think everyone here is dumb? Common sense, here's one. You're trying to change the story as if luvnett is lying so that you get to sell your kittens back. And fluffy never really produce expensive breeds as you thought she would. Thn since you know tht if you sell her after you took her for free, another hot topic will come up, and you also know tht the spca will not take fluffy in with her bad condition. Thts where the common sense.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:07 PM
PetFinder Buddy

TheDillingerEscapePlan is on a distinguished road

aiyooo...Radhamy aka RKcandu...all PF member know u are backyard breeder laaa..stop defense you mistake here...u already banned here...yes all PF member here use their brain before comments...not like you...you using Cat for your own profit..come on Rkcandu...shame on you...
Old 07-22-2010, 12:08 PM
PetFinder Guru

Nur_illiyana is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Clover, please note that I did not violate the petfinder usage guidelines as fluffy was not adopted for breeding purposed. Come on, given me a break. If I wanted a cat for breeding purposed, I would have gotten a good breed and not adopted fluffy. So here again is another lie. It just so happens that I have 4 othe cats in the house and 2 are male. She got pregnant the first time so i sold the kittens. Then the second time, when it happened the 3rd time, I did not want it to happen again. My only mistake is not spaying her. She was definetly not taken for breeding purpose as I have my good quality cat like henna for breeding which now I have also stopped. If fluffy was taken for breeding purposed, why would I give her away when she is pregnant. I could have just waited another month and let her give birth, keep the kittens and then sell it and send her off to the SPCA. My mistake here is trying to find her a good home instead of sending her to the SPCA. If I did not care for her, that is what I would have done. Instead I get accused. SPCA is only 20 mins away from my home. The fact that I gave her away while pregnant itself should tell you that I was not breeding fluffy to sell the kittens. Common sense will tell you that.
i dont know what to say if this you call mistake..
until 3 times??
Old 07-22-2010, 12:08 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
I wonder if you people actually use your brains when making comments. If I was using fluffy for breeding, why did I give her aways when she is pregnant. Simple fact. She is not breeding material as she is just a normal cat. The cats I breed are persian and maincoon. She got pregnant by mistake and so I sold the kittens.
radha,
what u're trying to say??
she's got pregnant by mistake and so u sell the kittens?
why need to sell? why not giving them for adoption?
why after the 1st MISTAKE (if its the mistake) u're not neutering her??
please, no more lies...
Old 07-22-2010, 12:10 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by hani14 View Post
Aiyooo.. mcm ini orang pun ada... auta jer lebih.

saya sendiri tengok dengan mata kepala saya sendiri betapa kurus keringnya sifluffy.. sentuh boleh rasa tulang jer. bunting pulak tu. bulu pun baru nak tumbuh sempurna kembali. nasib baiklah ada orang seperti luvnett yg sanggup mengambil dia & berikan makan dan tempat tinggal yg sebaiknya.

saya rasa kalau luvnett tak ambil dia pada hari tu, for sure u dah buang dia kat tepi jalan jer. betapa kejamnya hati u..

kesian dia..terlalu terseksanya jiwa dia semasa dalam jagaan u RK..

KAMI KAT SINI SEMUANYA PENCINTA HAIWAN.. BUKANNYA BYB SEPERTI U, YG MEMBELA KUCING JUST UNTUK KEUNTUNGAN SAHAJA. MENJADIKAN DORANG MESIN PENGELUAR.. PLS TELL ME BERAPA KALI DAH U JUAL ANAK2 SI FLUFFY.. DAN DAH BERAPA KALI DIA BUNTING UNTUK U MENDAPATKAN KEUNTUNGAN BERLIPAT KALI GANDA.
Hani, stop being a racist, you are just supporting luvnett because she is a malay like you. I did not have to give fluffy to luvnett, I could have sent her to the SPCA. Are all you petfinders members without common sense and brains? I have repeatedly said, fluffy has always been thin. Even when I took her from meowbabe, she was very thin. Luvnett herself knows that fluffy is a small eater and when I called her to find out how is fluffy, she told me she does not eat much and I told her she has always been like that. Fluffy is a normal cat, why would I want to breed her. Yes of course when she got pregnant, I sold the kittens, but if that was all i wanted again let me say that I would not have given her away when she is pregnant.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:13 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurkasih View Post
kak, memang account pet listing ngan profile forum lain..
For your information, I am using a different profile because I am unable to access my rk_sandhu profile. I have stated clearly who I am.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:15 PM
Animal Lover

lisachs is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryutaro View Post
radha,
what u're trying to say??
she's got pregnant by mistake and so u sell the kittens?
why need to sell? why not giving them for adoption?
why after the 1st MISTAKE (if its the mistake) u're not neutering her??
please, no more lies...
101% agreed!!
Animal Lover

Quote:
http://www.petfinder.my/pets/2056/
this u call a thin cat??
think twice..
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDillingerEscapePlan View Post
If you ae using your brain, then you should know that if I was breeding fluffy, I would not have given her away when she is pregnant. I would have waited and let her deliver first so i can sell the kittens. Doesn't that make sense.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:18 PM
PetFinder Guru

hani14 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hani14 Send a message via Skype™ to hani14

3 x BUNTING BY MISTAKE.. NYANYOK KER DIA NI??
LEPAS TU JUAL ANAK2 DIA.. BUSINESS MINDED BETUL DIA NI.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:19 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryutaro View Post
http://www.petfinder.my/pets/2056/
this u call a thin cat??
think twice..
Ryotaro, if you are so smart, you should know that pictures do not always show what is the truth. She was thin and even the photo of fluffy I have on my profile shows as if she is bigger that what she really was.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:19 PM
PetFinder Buddy

TheDillingerEscapePlan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
If you ae using your brain, then you should know that if I was breeding fluffy, I would not have given her away when she is pregnant. I would have waited and let her deliver first so i can sell the kittens. Doesn't that make sense.
make a sense because Flurry is sick and you dont know Flurry is Prangnant .......and u still think profit From sick cat ker? u want to sell Flurry kitten??? ...
Closed Thread