Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Old 08-26-2008, 07:39 PM
Animal Lover

Nater-E is on a distinguished road
Default Re: May You Rot In Hell...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
I spent some time checking Cindy Tey (Jade Z) out. I am shocked at the things I learned about her. Suffice it to say that she is one sick person, very sick in the head. And I don't mean wire putus. She does things just for the kick of it, so that she could get the 5 minute fame that she is so hungry for. Just like that other posting abg din put up of the woman in China who first stroked a kitten lovingly and then put it on the floor only to crush it to death with the heel of her stiletto. I'm so sick and disgusted at what some of our species do to innocent animals just for attention!!!!!! I have to log off now and cool down first....

Cool down blackie... Remember what goes around comes around... Mana tau one fine day bulldozer run over her ke... it sounds harsh but doa makhluk yang teraniaya makbul... then dia taulah macam mana perasaan kitty tu...
Old 08-26-2008, 07:41 PM
Tok Penghulu

Penghulu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nater-E View Post
Cool down blackie... Remember what goes around comes around... Mana tau one fine day bulldozer run over her ke... it sounds harsh but doa makhluk yang teraniaya makbul... then dia taulah macam mana perasaan kitty tu...
Nater boleh tengok ker yg part 2 and 3 punyer tuh...jgn lak tak tido kang...

MJ
Old 08-26-2008, 07:45 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default May You Rot In Hell...

Err,bang,tak sanggup dah tgk gambar2 syaitan yg pakai topeng manusia.klu dpt pompuan yg pakai high heel tu,kita buat blk mcm mana dia buat kat kucing tu.Eterna,minta2 dia mati digelek buldozer atau mati dlm bangunan yg meletup.biar badan dia berkecai2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penghulu View Post
Old 08-26-2008, 07:48 PM
Animal Lover

Nater-E is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Alhamdulillah tegak lagi Din belum pengsan lagi. My daughter pun tengok jugak. She asked 'kenapa sekarang nie ramai orang yang buat jahat dan bunuh kucing, banyak kucing dah mati. Kalau tak nak tengok dan bela biar ajelah jadi stray?' Itu pertanyaan dia Din and I said ramai orang gila dan jahat sekarang ni. Abang dia aje yang sensitif sangat kalau tengok benda2 macam ni bukan takut tapi dia sedih. Dia lah yang mula2 pungut stray 4 tahun dulu. Since that we all start bela kucing.
Old 08-26-2008, 07:50 PM
Tok Penghulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Err,bang,tak sanggup dah tgk gambar2 syaitan yg pakai topeng manusia.klu dpt pompuan yg pakai high heel tu,kita buat blk mcm mana dia buat kat kucing tu.Eterna,minta2 dia mati digelek buldozer atau mati dlm bangunan yg meletup.biar badan dia berkecai2.
Tapi kita kena tunjukkan pada sumer orang...yang datang cantik...menarek...baik...
lum tentu baik hati pda kucing nie...macam pompuan tu..saper sangka...

MJ
Old 08-26-2008, 07:52 PM
Tok Penghulu

Quote:
Alhamdulillah tegak lagi Din belum pengsan lagi. My daughter pun tengok jugak. She asked 'kenapa sekarang nie ramai orang yang buat jahat dan bunuh kucing, banyak kucing dah mati. Kalau tak nak tengok dan bela biar ajelah jadi stray?' Itu pertanyaan dia Din and I said ramai orang gila dan jahat sekarang ni. Abang dia aje yang sensitif sangat kalau tengok benda2 macam ni bukan takut tapi dia sedih. Dia lah yang mula2 pungut stray 4 tahun dulu. Since that we all start bela kucing.
Ya lah kan kanak2...kena kita didik dalam hati dia sifat kemanusiaan sejagat nie..sayang kan aper pun yang tak memudaratkan kita...

MJ
Old 08-26-2008, 08:32 PM
Vivien Wuz Ere

Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road

as i said before human beings are one the worst animal on earth..
they are a lot of worst incidents and i have seen worst than this before

you can hear ppl torture and make the animal slowly die and you get the human being laughing like it just another happy scene........

at times it makes you want to torture this abuser......

dont let abuser rot in hell
he/she involves should be torture the same way as what they did to the animal and let whoever it is to feel that way..............

i am very surprise here in country...offense done by animal abuser is so "easy escape"..they like get fine RM20, 50 RM100 or like nothing.............

i feel angry more than i feel sad...... i feel like i want to bash whoever did this to the poor cat........ may the idiot crushed flat.... or make sure you dont let me see you walking on the road..... i love to have an animal to eat his/her whole head off!
Old 08-26-2008, 09:11 PM
Animal Lover

Vivien,today I came back from work and I heard a loud kitten scream.I saw 2 boys from our apartment area poking the kitten with pen.I swing my briefcase and smack their head. I have a heated arguement with their parents. They scolded me because what I did to their sons.Actually this was not the first time they boys poke the kitten/cat with pen but today I cannot tahan anymore.normally I just shouted at them. I told their parents,how do you feel if i poke you with the pen?? I immediately take out a pen from my bag and poke at the wife's finger.aiyoh!! I told,this evening was a dramalah.all my neighbour came out to see what happen. I told them if they are not happy let's go to the police station.That shut them up and leave immediately.

My day was ruined by looking all these pics and the boys action added my anger.benci,benci,benci

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivienlpl View Post

you can hear ppl torture and make the animal slowly die and you get the human being laughing like it just another happy scene........

he/she involves should be torture the same way as what they did to the animal and let whoever it is to feel that way..............

i am very surprise here in country...offense done by animal abuser is so "easy escape"..they like get fine RM20, 50 RM100 or like nothing.............

i feel angry more than i feel sad...... i feel like i want to bash whoever did this to the poor cat........ may the idiot crushed flat.... or make sure you dont let me see you walking on the road..... i love to have an animal to eat his/her whole head off!
Old 08-26-2008, 09:15 PM
Animal Lover

Betul bang.aku setuju.rupa cantik menarik tp hati mcm setan buat apa??

aku setuju sgt budak2 ni kita kena pupuk sifatkan sayangkan binatang dari kecil lagi.nasib baiklah aku 1 family sayang binatang.ini mgkn puncanya parents aku sayangkan binatang.

Quote:
Tapi kita kena tunjukkan pada sumer orang...yang datang cantik...menarek...baik...
lum tentu baik hati pda kucing nie...macam pompuan tu..saper sangka...
Old 08-26-2008, 09:32 PM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Vivien,today I came back from work and I heard a loud kitten scream.I saw 2 boys from our apartment area poking the kitten with pen.I swing my briefcase and smack their head. I have a heated arguement with their parents. They scolded me because what I did to their sons.Actually this was not the first time they boys poke the kitten/cat with pen but today I cannot tahan anymore.normally I just shouted at them. I told their parents,how do you feel if i poke you with the pen?? I immediately take out a pen from my bag and poke at the wife's finger.aiyoh!! I told,this evening was a dramalah.all my neighbour came out to see what happen. I told them if they are not happy let's go to the police station.That shut them up and leave immediately.

My day was ruined by looking all these pics and the boys action added my anger.benci,benci,benci
June you are angry but i'm glad you spoke up and took action against those stupid boys. Their parents are ignorant fools too and should be teaching them the value of compassion and how to respect living things. On the day that my college housemate and i found my ninja fatty, he was about 6 weeks old and being poked and prodded with those large metal tongs that people use to pick up burning garbage. A grown man and woman were the ones doing this with their children watching. They then put him in a plastic bag like he was trash and the man walked off. Children learn from their parents. Luckily we were there that day and saved my darling boy from them. So i say continue to speak out against animal abuse. You're doing a good thing. Don't be angry for too long k. Those people are not worth it. Let's all channel our anger into productive energy and help anyway we can.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:48 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Quote:
kak nater, if i have the means, i would go to china, look for this woman, tie her up and do exactly the same thing she did to that kitten. i would poke her eyes out with my stiletto heels, stab her in her throat with my stiletto heels, and then crush her head the same way she did to that poor innocent kitten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivienlpl View Post

Yes, the law is too lax where animal abuse is concerned. Can you imagine how the law would descend on these cruel sadists if they were to commit the same crimes against a human being? If only we can have animal lovers in power, then maybe we can change the law.

Hey, if anyone of you are running for any political post, let me know. I'll vote and even lobby for you.

Quote:

What??!! Those boys are at it again???!!! Next time take picture of them committing those atrocities, then make a poster and paste them around the neighbourhood and shame them!
Old 08-27-2008, 12:07 AM
Animal Lover

So true.children learn from their parents.I should smack the parents head too. I'm trying to cool down now as my anger has not dissipate.

Blackie, yes it was the same boys.My husband saw them once poked the kitten with a pen.Unfortunately we can't take their pics while poking at the kitten because sometimes it happen when I'm not around i.e working. I got to know the story from the girl next door. The boys sometime poke at her cat too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynielime View Post
June you are angry but i'm glad you spoke up and took action against those stupid boys. Their parents are ignorant fools too and should be teaching them the value of compassion and how to respect living things. On the day that my college housemate and i found my ninja fatty, he was about 6 weeks old and being poked and prodded with those large metal tongs that people use to pick up burning garbage. A grown man and woman were the ones doing this with their children watching. They then put him in a plastic bag like he was trash and the man walked off. Children learn from their parents. Luckily we were there that day and saved my darling boy from them. So i say continue to speak out against animal abuse. You're doing a good thing. Don't be angry for too long k. Those people are not worth it. Let's all channel our anger into productive energy and help anyway we can.
Old 08-27-2008, 12:10 AM
Mama Kabu & ChiChi

anitayusof00 is on a distinguished road

I'm so proud of you June. You did the right thing. I'm so glad that you choose the right word to shut their parents up. Hats off to you
Old 08-27-2008, 12:15 AM
Animal Lover

aiyoh!! kak nita.mcm drama tv pula tadi.hubby I kata dia nak scratch kereta org tu smp kerak2.biar mampus org tu nak repair kereta dia.I told him,kena tangkap polis baru tau.satu penyakit lain pula.he!!he!he!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitayusof00 View Post
I'm so proud of you June. You did the right thing. I'm so glad that you choose the right word to shut their parents up. Hats off to you
Old 08-27-2008, 12:23 AM
Banned

abgraldo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
aiyoh!! kak nita.mcm drama tv pula tadi.hubby I kata dia nak scratch kereta org tu smp kerak2.biar mampus org tu nak repair kereta dia.I told him,kena tangkap polis baru tau.satu penyakit lain pula.he!!he!he!!
June, pokcik pantang kena poke tuhh.. ko jgn cuba2 ek.. nanti u kena tepok..terlentang... hehe. Proud of what u did..u go girl!

My humble comments and suggestion to Tok Penghulu:
Thanks Tok Penghulu for the info on this thread, you did really brought the anger and disgust in all of us towards all Satanic Cats Abusers. Now, we all know that there is some sick and retarded human beings out there. But, at the same time, by highlighting the photos, that cruel SATAN had achieved his/her intention of becoming popular and famous (they dont really care, negatively or positively popular). We all here, cried and cursed this SATAN and those SATAN laughing all the way to hell.
My suggestion : Please, no more gruesome photos like this. I think just enough for one cute photo of poor cats before the incidents.. and caption (no photos.. ie.. before crushed to death/burnt to death). Update of punishment for that SATAN will be much better. Please, like Blackie.. i dont feel comfortable seeing all those photos..

I do hope, all that gruesome photos be deleted from this thread. Just like i said, one cute foto and small statement of what happened afterwards, will be enough.
Just my humble suggestion and comments.
Old 08-27-2008, 09:07 AM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road

Quote:
So true.children learn from their parents.I should smack the parents head too. I'm trying to cool down now as my anger has not dissipate.

Blackie, yes it was the same boys.My husband saw them once poked the kitten with a pen.Unfortunately we can't take their pics while poking at the kitten because sometimes it happen when I'm not around i.e working. I got to know the story from the girl next door. The boys sometime poke at her cat too.
you know what june? i wish i had been there to see you shout at your dumbass neighbors and poke them with your pen!! i bet it was an awesome scene!!!
and the Oscar award for best drama goes to.... JUNEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Old 08-27-2008, 09:25 AM
Animal Lover

wakakakakakakakak!! yes I wish my supporters were there too. You should look at the wife's face when I poke her finger.wakakakakakakak!! Sometimes we need to give them a lesson or two.Just to remind them that animals have every right to live in this world too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynielime View Post
you know what june? i wish i had been there to see you shout at your dumbass neighbors and poke them with your pen!! i bet it was an awesome scene!!!
and the Oscar award for best drama goes to.... JUNEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Old 08-27-2008, 11:29 AM
Animal Lover

rowentan is on a distinguished road
Angry Re: May You Rot In Hell...

I've never seen such a saddist person ever in my life! May he burns for eternity in the HELL FIRE!!!

By the way I heard that people who are cruel to animals will die of horrible death and during their final days they will see all those animals that they killed come haunting them around their beds waiting to drag their souls into hell. That is why cruel people screams like hell before their death because they see what other kind people can't see!!!
Old 08-27-2008, 10:22 PM
PetFinder Buddy

azris is on a distinguished road

these people are not beasts anymore...they are much even worst than that, they are evils in disguise...for only evils would have the heart to inflict some gruesome pain on the innoncent kittens...may they rot in hell...may one day the cats spit on their graves...
Old 10-24-2008, 10:35 PM
Animal Lover

suekee0324 is on a distinguished road

recently my sister's customer found few kittens/cats wit a rubber band on their hind leg...
bones are seen..
finally no choice have to perform surgery to remove their injured leg to stop the spreading of the rotten part...
duno which cruel and inmmoral person who do this to them!!!
may got let them suffer for whole life!!!