Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Pet Memorial

Pet Memorial Share with us the grief on the loss of your pet, and may it be dearly and lovingly remembered forever.

Old 09-08-2009, 12:35 AM
Animal Lover

Oceanblue is on a distinguished road
Default Beloved BuiBui [Cocker Spaniel]

Buibui. A 2 months Cocker Spaniel who only managed to live on this beautiful Earth for such a short period. We bought him on Monday...was eagerly to see and cant wait to c the puppies before Monday had arrived...taking public transport to the dog seller place and everything went smoothly...we thought we gonna buy poodle...but lastly decided to buy Buibui(cocker spaniel). we went for a short shopping walk since the seller give us the free 2nd vaccine before we take the dog...they even send us back to our home which is far from their area...when i holding my dog during the journey back to home,Buibui is sleeping...everything went smoothly until we reach home...we discovered that Buibui is nt as active as just now at the seller's home...he even had diarrhea and alil of blood at his poo-poo...the one who drove us home is goin back to his area and get the package that he promised to give as we forgotten to take before we leave the house...the seller drive back to our house to give us back the package and we told him BuiBui's condition...he said that some of the dog might get sick and might nt after vaccine as the immune system of the dog are different...and ask us to give more love to the dog and never let him stay inside the cage...before he leave,he told us that he'll visit us tomolo again n c Buibui's condition...

We tried to fed him some foods but Buibui refuse to eat...he just wanted to drink alil of water...nite had arrived and we went to sleep at 2am...at 4am,i heard Buibui is barking...me n my bf quickly went downstair and c him...he seems to be alil more active than before n played wit him awhile before sleep..we cant sleep as we scare he'll bark again...and later we heard him again...once we open our door,he noe we'll come down n stop barking...my bf decide to accompany him by hugging him sleep at downstair's sofa...

The next day had arrived(Tuesday). we decided to bring to go c vet tomolo(wednesday) as he keep diarrhea and onlii ate alil bit after i bought the can meat for him...around evening,the one who drove us back called us and bring us together with Buibui to c the vet who vaccined Buibui...we went there again n the doctor gave us sad news...Buibui might get parvovirus...she suggested us to leave Buibui at there for treatment as Buibui also had cataract on one of his eyes and give glucose to him...the seller suggested us to put him at there for 1 nite and he'll pay for the fees...he also suggested us to bring Buibui to upm tomolo as the fees at there are cheaper...seeing Buibui in this condition really makes me cried infront of them...

Wednesday had arrived...my fren's bf were kind enough to drive us to the vet and send Buibui to upm...during the journey to upm,Buibui was looking at me with his weak eyes and felt lifeless...it makes me felt so useless and hoping to reach upm as fast as possible...once we reach upm,the clinic was closed but luckily,the people called us to c the vet once my bf told them Buibui's condition...after giving the vet a letter from the previous vet,we told her that Buibui also had vomiting on Tuesday twice after eating can meat...Buibui also vomited worm at the previous vet clinic before we pick him up...the vet said that there might most probably be parvovirus or distemper...we asked for the percentage of living and the vet cant answer the question due to the difference of immune system...after checking Buibui's condition,the vet estimated the cost which we'll have to pay which is rm440...the price might reduce or higher depends on the treatment they give to Buibui...we went back after finish all the procedure...

During 10++pm,my bf received a call from upm...i knew it was a bad news after i see my bf's expression...both of us cant accept that Buibui had left us so suddenly. we went there the next day and the vet explained to us that 7 days before Buibui vomit,he already had parvovirus without symptoms...which means before we n the seller get Buibui[the seller only had Buibui for 4 days before they take him from the breeder],he already had parvovirus...we called the seller and called them to clean their house using clorox to prevent other accident to other dogs...

after we get Buibui back from upm,we decided to bury him at the park near to our house...i already checked the price for dog cemetery the nite Buibui died but the price were too expensive as we are still college students...after we buried Buibui,the seller decide to come over and visit us...he even bring another cocker spaniel along wit them which very active and bring alot of laughters to us during at nite...he even offered us either to give us back the half of the money or another poodle to us...my bf called him try to find us another cocker spaniel if he can...and he said he'll try to find...we didnt scold the seller as we noe they also dunno that Buibui had parvovirus...they said that they wont deal with the one who sold him Buibui because he refused to pay money back and said its nt his prob anymore...

we're proud that we owned Buibui before and never regret eventhou only manage to spend a nite with him...we'll miss him forever and hope he'll rest in peace in heaven...we would like to thanks the seller as they can choose to ignore us and say "its nt my business anymore since u already took the puppy" but they didnt do it that way...they care for us and told us alot of ways to take care of puppies...would like to thanks my friend,chia ling too because she accompanied us to c the dog,take the dog to upm,take the dog from upm and see us bury Buibui...thanks u guys for being there when we needed you all...=]

ps: sorry Buibui for nt giving u the best since the dog cemetery was way too expensive...=[ u'll always be in our mind...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00149.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	7249   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00150.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	7250   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00151.jpg
Views:	70