Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > PetFinder Lounge > Coffee Room

Coffee Room Gossip on the latest topics or just mingle around and enjoy the atmosphere!

Old 10-27-2011, 12:07 PM
PetFinder Guru

Marcelleve is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Marcelleve Send a message via Yahoo to Marcelleve Send a message via Skype™ to Marcelleve
Default Need your kind help!

Hi Petfinder family,

I moved out already from Langkawi leaving my furkids temporarily with my husband until I found a good home. It seems people are unfriendly with pets when it comes to apartment/condo unit. They think negative things about pets even if I explain a lot and showing my furkids pics. I can't blame them. There are so many irresponsible pet owners and maybe they're one of them.

I was hoping I can find a unit or a home to live with my furkids together. If it happens you know anyone who needs to rent out their homes nearby Midvalley or Bangsar or any areas in Jalan Klang Klama, please let me know.

I moved out from Langkawi 'coz it is inconvenient for my furkids. The island got only 1 clinic. I don't have so many choice to buy for them toys, food, vitamins and medicine as there are no pet shops around. I only depends on online but sometimes their food or supplements are out of stock.

My budget is RM 800 - RM 1300. Studio or 2 room apartment with basic/semi/fully furnish , it doesn't matter as long as peaceful neighborhood , clean and allow my kitties to live with me.

I will do anything for my furkids it may be stupid for some people or too cheesy but they gave us happiness as we can't have children on our own to take care with.

I am a neat freak and Ashanta is allergic with dust. They don't scratch furniture , their claws are trimmed and only scratch on their post and DIY carpet to scratch for Miwako. They are well behave and don't make any noise. They all come from good parents that's why they're all well-trained , happy and smart cats.

You may Private message me anytime it goes in my Yahoo which connects to my mobile (tech this days! )

Thank you very much Petfinder family! .

Last edited by Marcelleve; 10-27-2011 at 12:13 PM.
Old 10-27-2011, 02:38 PM
was a cat before

azmyrax is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Need your kind help!

Tried to PM you but it says it wasnt allowed

BTW, why dont you look around kinrara areas? its quite near to midvalley area. Im currently living in an apartment in kinrara 3 and working in bangsar. If you prefers land house, you could try to find around kinrara 5, rent around 1000-1100 for 2 storey terrace house. You could also try to find apartments/houses online. Wish all the best in finding a home!
Old 10-28-2011, 02:39 AM
PetFinder Guru

Send a message via AIM to Marcelleve Send a message via Yahoo to Marcelleve Send a message via Skype™ to Marcelleve

[QUOTE=azmyrax;98289]Tried to PM you but it says it wasnt allowed
Ok that's a new one, I didn't know any error or set up a privacy in PF coz I left it as 'it is'.

Anyway, I will try too look there as well. Is the traffic jam terrible? How many hours or minutes to go there?
I would like to rent an apartment due to security reasons.
Do you know anyone to rent an apartment near your place that is alright with kitties and other pets?
I'm working in US company and we followed the office hour there. I just get back from work actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azmyrax View Post
Tried to PM you but it says it wasnt allowed

BTW, why dont you look around kinrara areas? its quite near to midvalley area. Im currently living in an apartment in kinrara 3 and working in bangsar. If you prefers land house, you could try to find around kinrara 5, rent around 1000-1100 for 2 storey terrace house. You could also try to find apartments/houses online. Wish all the best in finding a home!
Old 10-28-2011, 10:31 AM
Animal Lover

ssangyongs is on a distinguished road

Hi Eve,

If you live in apartment or condominium, i dont think your neighbour-to-be care about what happens in your unit. And as far as i'm concern you'll never let your cats out of the front door or any other doors or windows right? So, dont think too much bout your neighbour, you'll hardly talk to them anyway.

I know a friend staying in a condo in Jalan Klang Lama, it's not very far from Mid Valley and KL Sentral, but the traffic on morning and evening rush is terrible, but since you're working during graveyard shift (me too), it will be quite smooth, save for Merdeka and New Year celebration. But the rent for whole unit (3 bedroom condo is around RM 1500 partly furnished.
Old 10-28-2011, 03:32 PM
PetFinder Guru

Hi There,

Greetings.

I don't care about neighbors I only care about the owner of the unit.
Most of them, they don't allow pets inside their rented units.
I don't like to simpan2x or keep it a secret from the owners to avoid mistrust and future conflicts with my cats and me.

If you know anyone by chance they're fine with pets, I'm ok even until RM 1500.00 how much it cost is not priority only to my kitties and the owner of the unit.

With many thanks,
Eve

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssangyongs View Post
Hi Eve,

If you live in apartment or condominium, i dont think your neighbour-to-be care about what happens in your unit. And as far as i'm concern you'll never let your cats out of the front door or any other doors or windows right? So, dont think too much bout your neighbour, you'll hardly talk to them anyway.

I know a friend staying in a condo in Jalan Klang Lama, it's not very far from Mid Valley and KL Sentral, but the traffic on morning and evening rush is terrible, but since you're working during graveyard shift (me too), it will be quite smooth, save for Merdeka and New Year celebration. But the rent for whole unit (3 bedroom condo is around RM 1500 partly furnished.