Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > PetFinder Lounge > Coffee Room

Coffee Room Gossip on the latest topics or just mingle around and enjoy the atmosphere!

Old 07-29-2009, 05:40 PM
Animal Lover

stonestone is on a distinguished road
Angry Frustrated

Wow, after so long of not loggin in, I've almost forgotten my username and password! Luckily I managed to remember after 3 tries. ;p

Anyway, I'm really frustrated and angry today. My neighbour, who lives opposite my house (but not facing mine, cos my house is facing the side of her house), told me today that I cannot let my dog poo near the tree near her house. My dog does pee at one of the trees there, but I know it's not wrong because I don't think it's her tree and some more all of us park our cars there.

Anyway, all these while, I have never allowed my dog to poo outside my house and if he does accidentally poo outside, I would clean it up. But I know that there are other dogs and many cats that do that businesses there. And sometimes my dog even refuse to pee at that tree if he sees another dog doing business there.So I told her that my dog never pooped there.

Then she said that she has already cleaned the area and that she even cleans up all her dog's poo everyday. So I said, OK, I understand, cos I never allow my dog to poo inside. He always do it in the poarch. But then she doesn't even listen to my explanation and keep saying that the poo is very smelling. Then she added (which made me very mad) that if she found any more dog poo there, she will put it in front of my house. What the!!!!???

I already said that it's not my dog's and honestly I wanted to tell her that it's which neighbour's dog's poo there and there are a lot of cats that do their business there... but I didn't. I even wanted to tell her that my dog's poo is not that small but very big (he's a large-sized dog) so it's definately not my dog's poo. But when she said that I felt like this woman must be mad. So I said, OK, you can do whatever you wish.

What kind of neighbour is that??!!! If you don't like it, you can just say, please dont let your dog poo here. Then I will understand (if I do that in the first place).

When I heard that I really thought of all kinds of bad things and even want to take revenge on her but I know I shouldn't. Arrrghhhh!
Old 07-29-2009, 06:11 PM
PetFinder Guru

Yong Katana Ashica is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Yong Katana Ashica
Default Re: Frustrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonestone View Post
Wow, after so long of not loggin in, I've almost forgotten my username and password! Luckily I managed to remember after 3 tries. ;p

Anyway, I'm really frustrated and angry today. My neighbour, who lives opposite my house (but not facing mine, cos my house is facing the side of her house), told me today that I cannot let my dog poo near the tree near her house. My dog does pee at one of the trees there, but I know it's not wrong because I don't think it's her tree and some more all of us park our cars there.

Anyway, all these while, I have never allowed my dog to poo outside my house and if he does accidentally poo outside, I would clean it up. But I know that there are other dogs and many cats that do that businesses there. And sometimes my dog even refuse to pee at that tree if he sees another dog doing business there.So I told her that my dog never pooped there.

Then she said that she has already cleaned the area and that she even cleans up all her dog's poo everyday. So I said, OK, I understand, cos I never allow my dog to poo inside. He always do it in the poarch. But then she doesn't even listen to my explanation and keep saying that the poo is very smelling. Then she added (which made me very mad) that if she found any more dog poo there, she will put it in front of my house. What the!!!!???

I already said that it's not my dog's and honestly I wanted to tell her that it's which neighbour's dog's poo there and there are a lot of cats that do their business there... but I didn't. I even wanted to tell her that my dog's poo is not that small but very big (he's a large-sized dog) so it's definately not my dog's poo. But when she said that I felt like this woman must be mad. So I said, OK, you can do whatever you wish.

What kind of neighbour is that??!!! If you don't like it, you can just say, please dont let your dog poo here. Then I will understand (if I do that in the first place).

When I heard that I really thought of all kinds of bad things and even want to take revenge on her but I know I shouldn't. Arrrghhhh!

aiyakk. so annoying la ur neighbor!
u got to be strict with her. remind her always that there is also other dog. ya, what the hell? its not like ur dog is the only one that doing business there
be strong and i hope things gonna get better for you okay