Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 10:33 AM
Animal Lover

siew keong is on a distinguished road
Default Beware of Cylos Siang***Selling sick dog

Just want to share with all of you. Please dont buy any puppy from this guy. He is selling sick dog & claim all his dog is from Penang.

Recently i have brought a male Golden Retriever from him. At 1st, he is doing well. Then the 2nd day my dog start diaheria. I call him up, he told me is normal due to changing food & environment. Then my dog start not eating. I call him up again, he told me to feed with honey at least the dog got energy even he is not eating.

The next day my dog is getting worst. So i bring it to the vet and certify is affection with Canine Parvovirus. So i call him up & he deny is he selling me the sick dog. I have check with the doctor, doctor said this Virus is infection in the seller place or the Kennel. The incubation of the Virus affection take from 5 to 10 days. Its clearly stated the dog is infection before i brought it home.

Please Please dont ever buy puppy from this irresponsible seller. You may be 1 of the victim.

http://www.adpost.com/my/pets/30721/

He claims that he never sold any golden before
http://www.adpost.com/my/pets/30732/

But howcome your ad still in adpost
http://www.myadpost.com/cylosquah/my.../?session_key=
Old 09-25-2009, 03:36 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Beware of Cylos Siang***Selling sick dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by siew keong View Post
Just want to share with all of you. Please dont buy any puppy from this guy. He is selling sick dog & claim all his dog is from Penang.

Recently i have brought a male Golden Retriever from him. At 1st, he is doing well. Then the 2nd day my dog start diaheria. I call him up, he told me is normal due to changing food & environment. Then my dog start not eating. I call him up again, he told me to feed with honey at least the dog got energy even he is not eating.

The next day my dog is getting worst. So i bring it to the vet and certify is affection with Canine Parvovirus. So i call him up & he deny is he selling me the sick dog. I have check with the doctor, doctor said this Virus is infection in the seller place or the Kennel. The incubation of the Virus affection take from 5 to 10 days. Its clearly stated the dog is infection before i brought it home.

Please Please dont ever buy puppy from this irresponsible seller. You may be 1 of the victim.

http://www.adpost.com/my/pets/30721/

He claims that he never sold any golden before
http://www.adpost.com/my/pets/30732/

But howcome your ad still in adpost
http://www.myadpost.com/cylosquah/my.../?session_key=
Sorry to know what you've just went through... first of all, why buy? Why not adopt? Did you do a back ground check of this guy before buying?

Why don't you report to SPCA of this matter? Ok... sorry for sounding like a "nenek"... call us and let us know more details of this con artist.

SPCA 03 42565312 / 03 42434312

Hope to hear from you soon...

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 09-30-2009, 02:08 PM
Animal Lover

cylosquah is on a distinguished road

the post i put long time ago...and the puppies not with me...cust call...i advise the cust the puppies is at melaka...want view have to go there to c and choose....
wat nonsense u talking about....ur parent nv teach u izzit?
u said ur golden buy from me....which 1 is ur puppy get provo1? the picture is ur golden.....
be gentle...want cari pasal...come infront of me...not talk a rubbish bhind...spoiled ur parent face as well.....
i willing to face anything happen that puppies i sold...but i nv selling golden Retriver mean NEVER.....

im a responsibility buisinessman...this is only my parttime job....im guarentee my puppies in good condition only selling to cust....if u got mind and brain....puppies get virus is very easily to get..no bady know and can see just a out look....
i cannot promise 100% my puppies will not get any virus....althought a proffesional doctor also cant promised this in advance.
i no need lie to my cust and my cust always update their puppies to me.....share everything....this wat mine buisiness grow.
once again.....come to see me if u bought GOLDEN RETRIVER FROM ME OR NOT......see my face...if yes cylosquah selling puppy for u...all my familly dead tonite....if not me.....all your familly dead tonite....im not rude/ gengster...just be fair......i dont think that i can let any1 talk sum thing bad about me...some more i nv do. some more destroy my name.
this is responsibility wat u have done.....
Old 10-06-2009, 01:51 PM
Animal Lover

http://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=3146

please have alook this post.....get a sick puppies from SPCA
many way puppies will get sick like Pravovirus or distemper...and no body can guarentee puppies wont get any diasease. no matter the puppies is from local malaysia or oversea....
ofcoz out there alot of not moral breeder breed the puppies and unresponsibity. i also hate this kind of breeder...coz im selling puppies....if unluckily i get puppies from this king of breeder...im the1 who will lost more...
im selling puppies...yes...will be my secound income..but the important thing is we also dog lover.....in the other hand i gave the puppies better life in new owner....try to think if puppies still with the breeder...how the life there?
im not saying im doing the good thing enuf....but i event never doing anything but ppl non-stop kepp saying about me....y like that ? its this human world?

im not try to said any1 rite or wrong....u can see the scam siewkeong this person...he is lie...try look at his picture...as wat he write....the golden only 2month old....but from the pictute...which part of the dog look like 3month old.
try to use my previous puppies picture , my name my detail and so on and create new profile with very low price ...to selling puppies....ppl keep calling me to asking izzit got so cheap puppies for selling and so on.....
siew keong...would u happy to do that? happy to see people keep calling me ?

by the way.....me cylosquah never event selling any golden retriver bfore.....i feel not comfortable when some1 said sumthing bhind.

some more mrsdolittle also nv asking or check anything then like approve wat siew keong said....then any explain that SPCA get Pravo virus....
im appreciate SPCA help alot lovely poor puppies...in i also always donation over charity and so on...eventthought my car also have the car sticker for the SPCA...when donation they gv to me....
i hope everything must be check clearly only said something in bhind....im appreciate n i knew that mrsdolittle no that kind of ppl...

many thx....hope peace always can fight the bad......

cylosquah
regard
1 home 1 pet......
Old 10-07-2009, 07:03 PM
Animal Lover

guardian is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Re: Beware of Cylos Siang***Selling sick dog

Dear cylos,

please do not be confused between an animal lover and an animal exploiter.

from your reply to siew keong..i need not eleborate on what kind of person you are..mind you, i have no connections with siew keong nor have i ever adopted a puppy from you, my insights are based on what i observe.

although siew keong may be wrong..but that is no excuse for you to breed puppies and sell..pets are not a source of income..

cylos, u say u are a dog lover, yet you exploite the dogs for money..u say u give puppies a new life to a new owner yet there are countless puppies as strays missing the opportunity to get a new owner.. and not every owner is a good owner..how can you be so sure you are giving the puppies a good life when even pedgrees are found abandoned on streets?

puppy and kitten back yard breeders are the main reason why spca, paws and many other animal shelters are overpacked

1 home 1 pet = means 1 home for every homeless pet..not for back yard breeders to breed pets as many as they can.

sylosquash, if you still want to breed puppies and probably breeding puppies is your skill and your passion, get certified from MKA..breed legally..it will better for your business too..and your customers will have faith in you.
Old 10-08-2009, 01:36 PM
Animal Lover

Cool Re: Beware of Cylos Siang***Selling sick dog

welll....MKA? do u can guarentee GOT CERT MKA puppies wont get any disease of VIRUS , if yes then from 2moro i will starting my buisiness with every puppies that i selling will have MKA....
MKA is only the prove of Pedigree.....
as dog lover ..get puppies as a pet....mka not so much important ..unless wanna take it for COMpettition or DOG Show....izzit mean that is rite way u treat ur puppies as well?
yes..u r correct meantion that got MKA is can show real pure breed..but doesn't mean no mka cert then not a pure breed rite?

yes...i earn money from each puppies im selling..but in other point of view....i also help puppies to find a good home....i dont said how good am i...but atleast im not bad as wat u guys said n thinking....
do u guys know that how the condition and enviorament at the breeder there? i can guarentee , wont good condition than my house....
im not breeder...even my customer buy puppies from me..i also gt advise them to spray the puppies for health condition....

u had ur own opinion and i have my own as well....by the way..this is only a part time buisiness....
dont said im angry or samseng...this is bcoz i do my own buisiness n i dont wont any1 come to distub me....some more not ur buisiness as well....
im happy if any1 share their exsperiance and anything with me..but i dont hope any1 said sumthing about me if i dint do....

be a moral person n stay in peace....i always welcome...
im appraciate all who had read this....

sincerly
cylosquah.siang....regard
Closed Thread