Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2008, 12:13 AM
Animal Lover

incredulous is on a distinguished road
Angry What An Arrogant Tyrant! Shame On You!

I do not write this on impulse, but after much consideration. I am shocked and appalled at the attitude of a particular member of this forum, whom I shall refer to as Mr Arrogant-Tyrant.

Yesterday, I came across a thread started by one Md. Yusof, if I am not mistaken. This thread, and another thread that he referred to have since been deleted, at the behest of Mr Arrogant-Tyrant.

That said, I am not interested in the issues that were not agreeable to this Mr. Arrogant-Tyrant.

What I am concerned and very disturbed about, was his extreme behaviour, and the tone of his behaviour. To use Mr Arrogant-Tyrant's own words, "I will not allow.....". Pray tell, who is Mr Arrogant-Tyrant to allow or disallow someone from expressing his or her own opinion????

Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, period!

Instead, Mr Arrogant-Tyrant not only imposed his interpretation of his religion on others but tried to intimidate the thread starter as well as the moderators of the forum by posting publicly that he is going to PM them. By doing so, he is not allowing others to use their brain to anaylse and understand their religion.

And owners of Petfinder.my, DO NOT delete this thread. It does not violate any of your forum rules, and represents free speech with responsiblity.

No more self-righteous religious garbage in this forum, please. This forum is for animal lovers and about animals. And to Mr Arrogant-Tyrant, if you do not like what you read, and do not agree with the opinions raised by others, behave like a mature adult and turn away.

Thank you.

Incredulously yours,
Incredulous
Old 12-11-2008, 02:59 AM
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.

Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee
Default Re: What An Arrogant Tyrant! Shame On You!

dearest incredulous/mhd. yusuf/mrsdolittle@kak anum..
first and foremost, i respect your stand that everyone and anyone are entitle with their own opinion, however there are certain rules and regulations for this forum and it is respected to abide by those rules..
as the admin here said earlier that no religious topic are not meant to be discussed here to avoid any misleading information and disagreements between forumers to avoid any negative conflicts..

as for the Mr Arrogant-Tyrant that you're referring to is Pakcu, and i dare to reveal it as i know everything a-z from his side and from your side i can just see all the proof by all your threads and posting....
again, if any of the forumers here disagree with each other, the most better way to settle any disagreements are better done in private and it's not that hard to send a private message rather than doing this whole thread..
it's different if you can't settle this privately but from what i know, the person involve in this matter did not even make an effort to reply the private messages that was sent to him/her and just take the matter in his/her on hands by stirring things up in this peaceful forum..

the truth is the more you make this public, the more you're opening your own immaturity for people to see..

neway if kak anum tak berkaitan dalam hal ni, zee mintak maaf sebab melibatkan nama kak anum sebab zee perasan semua ni start dari thread kak anum ni hall of shame..
maksud zee tidak tuduh kak anum yang buat semua ini, cuma ini start dari thread kak anum so zee mulakan cerita dari situ..
so sorry kalau tersalah cakap buat kak anum..

dear andy and ezer, i think you guys should make a thread on rules and regulations for this forum to maintain its peacefulness..
but if you guys already did that than i'm might have missed it, sorry for that..

again, kalau nak berbicara pasal hukum hakam islam berkaitan animals bleh tetapi bersertakan fakta and zee tahu ramai forumer sini pernah dan telah membincangkan hal ini di thread2 lain..
so kalau ada forumers terlepas pandang zee akan cuba cari thread2 tu and pastekan di sini...
tetapi kalau nak libatkan agama semata2 nak menyokong pendirian anda itu bukan freedom of speech tetapi itu sudah nak buat hukum hakam sendiri..
semua maklum di sini ramai forumers and semua berbilang bangsa, malah ada antara kita yang kenal2 dekat sini tak pernah amik kira pasal hal tu semua pun..
so untuk kekal kan keamanan tu baik kita just elakkan topic kaitan agama yang bleh menimbulkan konflik buat sesiapa yang tak memahami kan..
okla..panjang jugak post zee ni, and manglish sungguh post ini so zee nak stop dekat sini..
banyak lagi zee nak suarakan tapi masalahnya nanti all mix up and lagi menimbulkan kekeliruan plak..
hope all of you understand what are my points above and i'm just a normal forumers like you with no power or what so ever so any opinions are welcome and if i made any mistake on the above than please correct me..
maaf kalau zee ada tersinggung perasaan siapa2, if there are any dissatisfaction with me then any pm are welcome..

again, please follow the rules and regulations for this forum..
andy and ezer found this forum mainly for the reason for us to share our love for animals, so lets respect that ya..
Old 12-11-2008, 05:03 AM
Banned

abgraldo is an unknown quantity at this point

Very Well Said Zee, Well Done!
As Ezer suggested / stated ...this forum created specifically for the welfares of all pets. Along the line, to make it more lively, we are allowed to talk about other things but strictly no religious issues. Period.
But if there's a need to discuss (actually, there's no need), u guys can always PM me for further clarification. Don't hide behind specially created nick name (btw, we now live in an advanced hi tech world, your nick can easily be tracked by your ip address and wolla!..we/they know who you are) just to express your conflicting religious opinions, offense other believes, stir other forumers sentiments and disturbing harmonies of petfinder. If you're true to yourself, sincere and represents free speech with responsiblity, why afraid to reveal your original nick, photos and details of you and not hiding behind some incredulous nick?
Quote:
Originally Posted by incredulous View Post
Yesterday, I came across a thread started by one Md. Yusof, if I am not mistaken. This thread, and another thread that he referred to have since been deleted, at the behest of Mr Arrogant-Tyrant.
Im not defending myself. Administrator are just imposing the rules here as the threads is way too controversial and involves conflicting religious opinions and views. It is not to the best of this forum purpose.

Quote:
What I am concerned and very disturbed about, was his extreme behaviour, and the tone of his behaviour. To use Mr Arrogant-Tyrant's own words, "I will not allow.....". Pray tell, who is Mr Arrogant-Tyrant to allow or disallow someone from expressing his or her own opinion???? Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, period!
Are u saying you are entitles to any of your opinion? Entitles to your opinion and entitles to an offensive opinions is two different thing. We, Malaysian have long live in a peaceful environment, as long we stay that way, respect each other believes and avoid expressing conflicting religious views. What if someone saying/throwing/ expressing offensive remarks/opinions to your most cherished religion believes and you duly know it is not true? War has and mostly started that way. I hate war and trying my best to prevent it. That explains my suggestion.
Quote:
Instead, Mr Arrogant-Tyrant not only imposed his interpretation of his religion on others but tried to intimidate the thread starter as well as the moderators of the forum by posting publicly that he is going to PM them.
I'm not sure u understand or just don't want to understand the whole issue here. I didn't think im imposing my interpretation of religion believes to others. Im just saying my view of interpretation to my fellow muslim friend and it's up to him/her to accept it or not. And I think I did the right thing by PM him/her and not lashing it all out here. I have to abide public forum rules. And he/she never replied to my PM but chose to debate it here, which I and the moderators just can't allow, cause it proves to be too sensitive and might blown up. I reckon, you're non muslim but why are you too sensitive and too defensive towards this? I'm not commenting or expressing my religious views against yours? I only did it to my fellow muslim friend. You may recall, Mrs Dolittle (she's muslim) do accept my views (if not all) and thanking me for that, and she's calm and not defensive at all.
Quote:
By doing so, he is not allowing others to use their brain to anaylse and understand their religion.
What an excuse. This forum is not created for that purpose, period. Should you desperately to know it here, just PM the said person, wait for an answer and use your God given brain to analyse and understand their religion. Otherwise, please go to other religious public forums (PM me should you need one) which explains the issue at length and always open for debating.
Quote:
And owners of Petfinder.my, DO NOT delete this thread. It does not violate any of your forum rules, and represents free speech with responsiblity.
Please CONTINUE TO DELETE any religious comparing/discussing which clearly violate the forum rules, to maintain Petfinder respect to each other believes and religion.
Quote:
No more self-righteous religious garbage in this forum, please. This forum is for animal lovers and about animals.
At last, you and I agree on one thing, No more self-righteous religious garbage in this forum, please. This forum is for animal lovers and about animals. But, the above you're defending those who wish to express their religious views? Confused...
Quote:
And to Mr Arrogant-Tyrant, if you do not like what you read, and do not agree with the opinions raised by others, behave like a mature adult and turn away.
Thanks for the advise, as long it didn't touches on any body religions and believes, I think i can live that way.

Last edited by abgraldo; 12-11-2008 at 06:41 AM.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:49 AM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road

Animals in religion .... for the love of animals, if everyone is "open" to comments, opinions, there will be peaceful and even a constructive discussion BUT one or two particular individuals think they know-all and decided to call for ban, deletion if it is no to their tastes. They "politics"!!

OR even, prefers to PM to discuss, I think it is just "hiding" for fear of an "open discussion".

Zee, don't blame mrs.dolittle, she came here for opinions and in the end she got bombarded with PM's'.

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 12-11-2008, 09:07 AM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road

Dearest readers,

This message is dedicated especially to ABGRALDO @ PAK CU.

IF YOU HAPPEN TO READ MY THREADS, THE RELIGION ISSUES WAS NOT BEING BROUGHT UP BY ME, MYSELF AND I... COULD YOU PLEASE REFER YOUR STATEMENT OF ALL OF THE ABOVE INCLUDING MY PREVIOUS THREADS IN THE HALL OF SHAME? AND TELL ME WHY AND WHAT ARE YOU GETTING ANGRY AND UP SET ALL ABOUT? TO MY KNOWLEDGE, THE RELIGION ISSUE WAS MAINLY AND STARTED BY YOU... ABGRALDO @ PAK CU... WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, NOBOBY INCLUDING ME AND THE NON MUSLIM MEMBERS HAS EVER DENY ANY TRUTH AND FACTS RELATED TO THE TEACHING OF ISLAM.

Abgraldo, I think you have BEEN CARRIED AWAY TOO VERY FAR FROM THE MAIN FOCUS AND PURPOSE OF THIS FORUM... I have never attack you in any ways...Just the fact that I HAVE THE BALLS TO TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT MY DOGS, MY LOVE AND PASSION OF THE ANIMAL. [COLOR="red"]UNFORTUNATELY IN MY CASE THE ANIMAL I LOVE MOST HAPPENS TO BE DOGS...

PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHERE I'M COMING FROM... JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE ELDER AND YOU THINK YOU KNOW MORE THAN ANYONE OF US WHO HAPPENS TO BE YOUNGER THAN YOU ARE, IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE ALWAYS RIGHT...

WHOEVER THE PERSON IS WHO HAD WRITTEN WHATEVER TO WHICH EVER FORUM IN PETFINDER, YOU HAVE THE RIGHTS TO DO SO.... JUST LIKE ABGRALDO@PAKCU...

ONE THING I NOTICED, YOU ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY WHEN SOMEONE WRITES ABOUT ISSUE RELATED TO RELIGION... SHOULD YOU WANT TO KEEP THIS PLACE (PETFINDER) A PEACEFUL PLACE, I SUGGEST, ONCE IN A WHILE JUST KEEP your thoughts TO YOURSELF... ITS BETTER THAT WAY, SO WE WON'T HURT ANYONE'S FEELING INCLUDING OUR NON-MUSLIM FRIENDS...

TO ME I DO NOT CARE MUCH ABOUT WHO AND WHAT THEY ARE... THEY ARE MY FRIENDS AND ALSO GOD'S CREATION AND I WILL LOVE THEM AS MUCH AS I LOVE MY MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS... ITS NOT THEIR FAULT THEY WERE BORN NON-MUSLIM... IS THIS THE WAY TO SHOW OUR NON MUSLIM FRIENDS THE TEACHING OF ISLAM? OUR RASUL (PROPHET) MUHAMMAD (pbuh) HAS NEVER PRACTICE FORCE IN TEACHING OF ISLAM... I GUESS IT IS NOT A GOOD EXAMPLE YOU ARE SETTING HERE...

I WILL NOT MAKE ANY FURTHER COMMENTS EVEN IF YOU REPLY TO THIS THREAD... YOU CAN SAY ANYTHING OR EVERYTHING ABOUT ME AND MY "FAMILY" BUT I WON'T REACT TO IT...

THIS I PROMISE... THANK YOU...
Old 12-11-2008, 09:52 AM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default What An Arrogant Tyrant! Shame On You!

Kak Anum,ever since you join this forum everything go haywire. The religion thing was brought up due to your situation and we are trying to help you as a fellow muslim but the non muslim start to interfere when they don't even know the head and tail of the religion.

This Mohd Yusuf or whoever this person is clearly distorted the contain of our Quran and offending the religion by questioning certain act by our Prophet Mohammad. From his posting it was clear he didn't know his own Quran and religion that well. For Mohd Yusuf people like you are very dangerous to society.You interpret Islam and Quran by your own need. I suggested you to go home read the Quran and find the translation.If you unable to do so,find a teacher or ustaz.

Friends, people like Mohd Yusuf are the main reason why terrorist on the rise these days. They don't know the religion but pretending they know well and start to spread their own teaching.In the end Islam become mockery to others.

So I hope we stop this non sense and carry on with our mission to save the animals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post
Dearest readers,

This message is dedicated especially to ABGRALDO @ PAK CU.

IF YOU HAPPEN TO READ MY THREADS, THE RELIGION ISSUES WAS NOT BEING BROUGHT UP BY ME, MYSELF AND I... COULD YOU PLEASE REFER YOUR STATEMENT OF ALL OF THE ABOVE INCLUDING MY PREVIOUS THREADS IN THE HALL OF SHAME? AND TELL ME WHY AND WHAT ARE YOU GETTING ANGRY AND UP SET ALL ABOUT? TO MY KNOWLEDGE, THE RELIGION ISSUE WAS MAINLY AND STARTED BY YOU... ABGRALDO @ PAK CU... WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, NOBOBY INCLUDING ME AND THE NON MUSLIM MEMBERS HAS EVER DENY ANY TRUTH AND FACTS RELATED TO THE TEACHING OF ISLAM.

Abgraldo, I think you have BEEN CARRIED AWAY TOO VERY FAR FROM THE MAIN FOCUS AND PURPOSE OF THIS FORUM... I have never attack you in any ways...Just the fact that I HAVE THE BALLS TO TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT MY DOGS, MY LOVE AND PASSION OF THE ANIMAL. [COLOR="red"]UNFORTUNATELY IN MY CASE THE ANIMAL I LOVE MOST HAPPENS TO BE DOGS...

PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHERE I'M COMING FROM... JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE ELDER AND YOU THINK YOU KNOW MORE THAN ANYONE OF US WHO HAPPENS TO BE YOUNGER THAN YOU ARE, IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE ALWAYS RIGHT...

WHOEVER THE PERSON IS WHO HAD WRITTEN WHATEVER TO WHICH EVER FORUM IN PETFINDER, YOU HAVE THE RIGHTS TO DO SO.... JUST LIKE ABGRALDO@PAKCU...

ONE THING I NOTICED, YOU ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY WHEN SOMEONE WRITES ABOUT ISSUE RELATED TO RELIGION... SHOULD YOU WANT TO KEEP THIS PLACE (PETFINDER) A PEACEFUL PLACE, I SUGGEST, ONCE IN A WHILE JUST KEEP your thoughts TO YOURSELF... ITS BETTER THAT WAY, SO WE WON'T HURT ANYONE'S FEELING INCLUDING OUR NON-MUSLIM FRIENDS...

TO ME I DO NOT CARE MUCH ABOUT WHO AND WHAT THEY ARE... THEY ARE MY FRIENDS AND ALSO GOD'S CREATION AND I WILL LOVE THEM AS MUCH AS I LOVE MY MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS... ITS NOT THEIR FAULT THEY WERE BORN NON-MUSLIM... IS THIS THE WAY TO SHOW OUR NON MUSLIM FRIENDS THE TEACHING OF ISLAM? OUR RASUL (PROPHET) MUHAMMAD (pbuh) HAS NEVER PRACTICE FORCE IN TEACHING OF ISLAM... I GUESS IT IS NOT A GOOD EXAMPLE YOU ARE SETTING HERE...

I WILL NOT MAKE ANY FURTHER COMMENTS EVEN IF YOU REPLY TO THIS THREAD... YOU CAN SAY ANYTHING OR EVERYTHING ABOUT ME AND MY "FAMILY" BUT I WON'T REACT TO IT...

THIS I PROMISE... THANK YOU...
Old 12-11-2008, 10:11 AM
PetFinder Guru

Dear June,

You may say what you feel that is right at this point of time...

I CAME HERE TO SHARE AND TO HELP THE ANIMALS AND ANYONE WHO IN NEED OF HELP...

I DIDN'T KNOW MY OPENESS IN SHARING HAD BECOME SUCH A BIG ISSUE...

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HELPING THE DOGS? HAVE YOU REALLY REALLY CHECK THE QURAN ITSELF AND FOUND THE VERSES ABOUT DOGS...

PLEASE I AM INVITING YOU TO DO THE FINDINGS AND PRESENT IT HERE...

I SUGGEST ALL OF US DO A THOROUGH CHECKING INSTEAD OF BEING UNNECESSARILY FANATIC ABOUT IT...

I KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING...

PLEASE, WE DON'T WANT ANOTHER THREAD TO BE CLOSED AGAIN, OR SOMEONE GETTING BANNED... FOR WHAT? FOR POSTING OPINIONS AND SHARING? I DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

I'M CALLING OUT ALL ANIMAL LOVERS OUT THERE TO STAY FOCUS ON WHAT WE ARE DOING FOR THE ANIMALS INSTEAD OF BLABBING ABOUT UNRELATED ISSUES IN PETFINDER.MY...

WITH RESPECT...
Old 12-11-2008, 10:14 AM
Puppet Master~

chemonk is an unknown quantity at this point

dah dah... cukup la tu.... kita saling memaafkan sesama kita... <--sambil bukak lagu raya siti nurhaliza...

p/s: ustaz aku penah ckp.. kalau nak dakwah kat org.. kene kaji latar belakang org/ community tu... pastu ckp dgn lembut.. bukan berdakwah sambil menyakitkan hati org... sapa nak ikut kalau lagu tuuu...so... fikir-fikirkan.... dan selamat beramalllll.....

Last edited by chemonk; 12-11-2008 at 10:27 AM.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:18 AM
PetFinder Guru

Chemonk, I like your closing "selamat beramal" !! :)
Yes, let's forget our differences (at least for now...) and do some charity!
Season of giving, don't forget to contribute to your favourite cause or charity! :)

sillylupie-shop
Old 12-11-2008, 10:24 AM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default What An Arrogant Tyrant! Shame On You!

Kak Anum

Saya pun tak nak blabbing benda benda ni.tp I'm very sure peluk anjing,biar anjing jilat kita, anjing berkeliaran dlm rmh tak ada dibenarkan dlm Quran.

Beginilah,akak buat saja apa yg akak suka.kita pun tak nak membebel dan preaching apa2 kat sini.cuma yg saya terkilan akak membiarkan orang lain menghina agama kita dgn perkataan open discussion. nak save binatang satu hal tp biarkan org hina agama kita satu hal.

dahlah kak anum.saya pun malas nak reply apa2 lg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post
Dear June,

You may say what you feel that is right at this point of time...

I CAME HERE TO SHARE AND TO HELP THE ANIMALS AND ANYONE WHO IN NEED OF HELP...

I DIDN'T KNOW MY OPENESS IN SHARING HAD BECOME SUCH A BIG ISSUE...

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HELPING THE DOGS? HAVE YOU REALLY REALLY CHECK THE QURAN ITSELF AND FOUND THE VERSES ABOUT DOGS...

PLEASE I AM INVITING YOU TO DO THE FINDINGS AND PRESENT IT HERE...

I SUGGEST ALL OF US DO A THOROUGH CHECKING INSTEAD OF BEING UNNECESSARILY FANATIC ABOUT IT...

I KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING...

PLEASE, WE DON'T WANT ANOTHER THREAD TO BE CLOSED AGAIN, OR SOMEONE GETTING BANNED... FOR WHAT? FOR POSTING OPINIONS AND SHARING? I DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

I'M CALLING OUT ALL ANIMAL LOVERS OUT THERE TO STAY FOCUS ON WHAT WE ARE DOING FOR THE ANIMALS INSTEAD OF BLABBING ABOUT UNRELATED ISSUES IN PETFINDER.MY...

WITH RESPECT...
Old 12-11-2008, 10:24 AM
PetFinder Guru

Mrs.Dolittle - Your heart is sincere, therefore, worry not! Think of happy thoughts today!
Don't let anyone/cat/dog/frog/chicken and etc.... stress you, be happy for it is a ruler's birthday today!!! (er... I think!)

sillylupie-shop
Old 12-11-2008, 10:28 AM
Puppet Master~

chemonk is an unknown quantity at this point

sekejap.. ruler pembaris ke ruler sultan nih yupie?
Old 12-11-2008, 10:31 AM
PetFinder Guru

June? Open discussion? Hina?? That's a big word to use. No one has any intention to "hina" in any sense.....

sillylupie-shop
Old 12-11-2008, 10:33 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemonk View Post
sekejap.. ruler pembaris ke ruler sultan nih yupie?
Hehehehe ruler laa....
Tak berani nak cakap, nanti "ruler" murka ... akekekke
NS tak cuti kan ......

sillylupie-shop
Old 12-11-2008, 10:35 AM
PetFinder Guru

This thread will self-destruct in 10 seconds...... 10, 9, 8, 7, 6 ...... (just joking)
(I thought I saw "Ezer" viewing...)

sillylupie-shop
Old 12-11-2008, 10:42 AM
PetFinder Guru

June!!!

I don't remember any one of the non muslim hina our religion!!!

Please check and think what you have just said before hurting anybody...

We came here for ideas, opinions, sharing and yes!!! Support!!!

please do not get carried away...

Stop being emotional, loop sided and unreasonable...

Do i need to beg????

You know what? Lets clean our heart and mind... And love each other.

Please girl...
Old 12-11-2008, 10:53 AM
Banned

abgraldo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemonk View Post
dah dah... cukup la tu.... kita saling memaafkan sesama kita... <--sambil bukak lagu raya siti nurhaliza...
Betullah Chemonk!
Seraya menyahut seruan lagu raya Siti Nurhaliza tu, di sini PAKCU NAK MINTAK MAAF KEPADA :-
1. Kawan-kawan yang pernah terasa / tersinggung dengan kata-kata Pakcu
2. Kawan-kawan Pakcu yang lebih pandai, lebih mengetahui... hm sibuklak Pakcu nak nasihat... Maaf k.
3. Kawan-kawan yang... hmm mcm2 yang-yang-yang ler...Mintak maaf k.
Pakcu bukan nak berdakwah, tapi cuba menerangkan kedudukan yang pada Pakcu benar, itu kewajiban... Tak nak lak nanti kita jadi bersubahat pulak. Nak terima, terimalah... tak terima pun tak pa, jawab jer la nanti. Tak sangguplak rasa nak tengok kekeliruan kita seagama diketawakan dan dipermainkan oleh orang lain. Itu jer...

Lastly, be calm and jangan cepat melenting/merajuk/naik darah... terutama yang ada penyakit bahaya tu. No good for your health... Take care k.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:57 AM
CEO, EzerNET

Ezer has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post
This thread will self-destruct in 10 seconds...... 10, 9, 8, 7, 6 ...... (just joking)
(I thought I saw "Ezer" viewing...)
Yeah... I think everyone's got to say what they wanted to say.. and I like Chemonk's way of closing.. let's all bersabar-sabar ler... listen to music.. and enjoy our ruler/pembaris's birthday and have a good holiday ler...

Before closing I wanted to say a few things to wrap things up:

1. I have created a Forum Terms at the Announcement section. Please read it. After this blowup, both Andy and I have come to the conclusion that Politics and Religion are too sensitive a subject to be freely discussed here. If you want to discuss them, please do so on the appropriate forums (elsewhere and detonate that place instead, lol). So, any Political topics or religious topics that we notice that are starting to heat up will immediately be closed.

Plus, everyone here has good intentions and getting side tracked will only result in the suffering and misery of our friends the animals, be they dogs or cats, or, orangutans..., or BabyZee... (hehe)

2. One of the terms is also about 'no personal attacks'.. and that means we'll need to learn to talk about issues without resorting to personally attacking someone no matter what we may think of them. Please respect everyone here and I am sure we'll all be able to get along just fine...

Ok guys, have fun... and please, please, I think this particular topic has been discussed to death.... let's just let it go ok?...

Chemonk: You have a new duty.. whenever you see any fireworks, please pour some water on it! You're now the official fire brigade!
Closed Thread