Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Cats & Kittens

Cats & Kittens General information and discussions on taking care of your feline buddy

Old 03-19-2010, 01:31 AM
Animal Lover

deanil is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Imported Persian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurkasih View Post
I believe this thread should be locked as it invites nothing but encouraging people to despise others out of own assumptions. I also do presume that this issue has ceased and that's the end of everything. Mod power is severely in need to avert indecorous opinion. Thank you.
Nurkasih, seriously.. i thought this issue has ceased long time ago. I have few reasons to remain silence all this while. If they genuinely interested about the persian, why they didn't call me in the 1st place.. They only like to condemn me without clarifying with me... kebanyakan yg contact i.. dia org tahu info2 yg i tak jawab kat sini.. anyway di forum ni... ada 2 group.. 1st yg tak habis2 condemn org.. 2nd yg betul2 genuine to share knowledge or anything for the benefits of our community...i notice org yg suka condemn... you can read from the comment here.. they are group of people who claim that they are "top breeder or whatever".. lepas tu brag dgn kucing masing2 because dah join show.. dekat forum ni pun u boleh baca.. comment2 yg bersifat sombong dan bongkak.. mula2 malas nak layan.. i biar jer.. harap2 sesiapa yg terasa tu berubahlah... thread yg sebelum ni berkenaan dengan kathy and jojo di kelantan.. i yg open the thread untuk bg tahu dia orang ni adalah penipu... itu pun after i call and investigate.. bukanyer dgn assumption mcm En Zarul buat.. because i x jwb few questions terus jump to conclusion ... aduh.. teruk betul lah.. sorry lah kepada yg terasa... "there is only one thing worse than knowing something; assuming it"
Old 03-19-2010, 01:50 AM
Animal Lover

antihyppo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanil View Post
Nurkasih, seriously.. i thought this issue has ceased long time ago. I have few reasons to remain silence all this while. If they genuinely interested about the persian, why they didn't call me in the 1st place.. They only like to condemn me without clarifying with me... kebanyakan yg contact i.. dia org tahu info2 yg i tak jawab kat sini.. anyway di forum ni... ada 2 group.. 1st yg tak habis2 condemn org.. 2nd yg betul2 genuine to share knowledge or anything for the benefits of our community...i notice org yg suka condemn... you can read from the comment here.. they are group of people who claim that they are "top breeder or whatever".. lepas tu brag dgn kucing masing2 because dah join show.. dekat forum ni pun u boleh baca.. comment2 yg bersifat sombong dan bongkak.. mula2 malas nak layan.. i biar jer.. harap2 sesiapa yg terasa tu berubahlah... thread yg sebelum ni berkenaan dengan kathy and jojo di kelantan.. i yg open the thread untuk bg tahu dia orang ni adalah penipu... itu pun after i call and investigate.. bukanyer dgn assumption mcm En Zarul buat.. because i x jwb few questions terus jump to conclusion ... aduh.. teruk betul lah.. sorry lah kepada yg terasa... "there is only one thing worse than knowing something; assuming it"
Yup! Assume is Ass U n Me, so dont assume. I agree with you Deanil 100%! Too many black hair hyppo here...huh. To all the hyppo's, stop pretending you are interested to know about the cattery, which infact what you all want to show off is only your so called ideals about what people should do with their pets... Yucckss...
Old 03-19-2010, 02:20 AM
PetFinder Guru

Zarul is on a distinguished road

Quote:
bila masa lak aku condemn ko???

sebab apa tak boleh dinyatakan nama cattery tersebut di dalam forum ini? mengapa begitu berahsia? mungkin breeder tersebut tidak mahu org mengatahui yg cattery nye well known dan menghasilkan persian2 yg cantik2 dari bloodline yg bagus2 kot?
Old 03-19-2010, 02:46 AM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarul View Post
bila masa lak aku condemn ko???

sebab apa tak boleh dinyatakan nama cattery tersebut di dalam forum ini? mengapa begitu berahsia? mungkin breeder tersebut tidak mahu org mengatahui yg cattery nye well known dan menghasilkan persian2 yg cantik2 dari bloodline yg bagus2 kot?
En Zarul.. i yg x bg tahu.. bukan breeder.. breeder tu kat rusia.. so .. dia tak baca pf ni pun... u nak tahu dr mana.. call me please.. but after 2.00pm tomorrow yer... i pun x ckp u 'condemn' pun.. tp assuming tu i x berasa suka lah cikgu.. cikgu.. 2+2 equal to 4... don't assume it is 4..
lg satu contoh,
ahmad x makan durian... tp dia makan cucur durian tak? please tanya dia dulu cikgu.. may be dia makan cucur durian... jgn assume yer.. penting tu u ajar anak murid u to find the facts..
Old 03-19-2010, 02:48 AM
PetFinder Guru

Zarul is on a distinguished road

tak pe la. kalau org kata saya suka buat assumption betul la tu kot....

pada permulaan thread ni forumer bertanyakan nama cattery tersebut untuk membantu mencari sebarang maklumat. sekiranya cattery tu ada masalah boleh la diberitahu kepada en deanil supaya dia tidak tertipu. sekiranya cattery tu ok baguslah....dan bolehlah nama cattery tersebut di warwarkan kerana ramai lagi diluar sana yg meminati persian.......

tidaklah saya pasti mengapa en deanil begitu sukar untuk berkongsi nama cattery tersebut di dalam forum ini? tak pe lah nak buat cam mana dah org tak nak berkongsi maklumat tu.....

sekian terima kasih
the assumption man

Last edited by Zarul; 03-19-2010 at 05:30 PM.
Old 03-19-2010, 03:04 AM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarul View Post
tak pe la. kalau org kata saya suka buat assumption betul la tu kot....
pada permulaan thread ni forumer bertanyakan nama cattery tersebut untuk membantu mencari sebarang maklumat. sekiranya cattery tu ada masalah boleh la diberitahu kepada en deanil supaya dia tidak tertipu. sekiranya cattery tu ok baguslah....dan bolehlah nama cattery tersebut di warwarkan kerana ramai lagi diluar sana yg meminati persian.......tidaklah saya pasti mengapa en deanil begitu sukar untuk berkongsi nama cattery tersebut di dalam forum ini? tak pe lah nak buat cam mana dah org tak nak berkongsi maklumat tu.....

sekian terima kasih
the assumption man
Saya mintak maaf.. kalau terasa.. nampaknyer kena cease this thread secepat mungkin..
Old 03-19-2010, 10:18 AM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Imported Persian

Deanil, the answer is big NO. I don't sell cats and don't intend to sell cat. my house cats are kucing kampung which I took them from the street. The late meowmmy cat came to my apartment and decided to give birth infront of our house.

You must understand why all the hu ha about breed cats. We didn't accused you selling fake cat but we are voicing our concern abt people in this forum cheating the forumers by claiming selling certain breed cats. Go and chk the listing in PF then you understand why. In this forum we share information,tips, advice and what note. As you being secretive abt the cattery,it raised concern and suspicious. Simple as that.

I don't know abt you, but I was so frustrated and angry with people who do not want to listen or at least consider before buying from those so called breeder. The next thing you know, they post in PF, saying how angry they are because they got cheated, this cheater will burn in hell yada yada yada yada. Why,they themselves in the first place didnd't do their homework before buying the cats?? As what Amanda @ Maneki Neko post,it appeared in The Star paper. I cannot imagine how many more fall into this scam because somedecided to remain silent.

Quote:
Adila, u are right.. nobody call me to clarify.. Accept Asraf who are now the owner of the persian. he bought the persian with my help. The persian is from champion line. I don't make any profit at all because all money transaction was between him and the breeder. After that, i had guided him to do airport clearance and to do permit for the cat and i even took annual leave to help him. I accompanied him to Mascargo to do clearance. But you people are too carried away with no reason. Accusing without clarifying.. I thought.. we are here to help each other.. but i can see ppl here just like to condemn other ppl as they believe that they are good than other.. too bad...
June.. are u selling cat? Just one question.. please answer..

Last edited by June; 03-19-2010 at 10:54 AM.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:37 AM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road

It makes me uneasy to read a post that should have ceased a long ago ( I wonder where does the mod categorize this issue as it 100% clear that it broke the rules and regulations).

8) No Personal Insults, Attacks, Hostility, Sarcasm, Foul Language or Harassment
Please be polite and respectful towards other members of the community, and remember that others may not always share your point of view. Disruptive, offensive or abusive behavior will not be tolerated. You may not harass other members through public posts, private messages or any other means. This is a sensitive area and the Forum Moderators reserve the right to take action if requested by a community member. Any such posting may result in removal of post, banning from future participation or having their ISP informed.

10) No Defamatory or Slanderous Statements
You should only post what is true to your experience and observation, but not accuse another party of acts or crimes that you are unable to provide supporting evidence for. This is considered an act of defamation and PetFinder treats it seriously. If you have any disputes with the part in question, please contact them directly and try to resolve it in an amicable fashion instead of issuing slanderous statements.

It is sadden to see this thread ( which I believe should has been locked ), has been welcoming negative opinion / feedback after such a long time, inviting more and more new members to loath the thread starter without knowing head and tail. I am not a mod but I can see clearly that the spark of misunderstanding / argument is rising now. So, is it me, wrongly belief, or is it the mod who think that this argument is beneficial to others ( which I do not see it that way).

Who's right, who's wrong I do not care, as most mod been stressing so far, to go by the rules and regulations set. But why? I really want to know, this thread is inviting others to condemn an individual.Pimping cats not allowed but degrading / condeming human fellows are beneficial to the rest of the catting / doggy citizens?
Old 03-19-2010, 04:26 PM
PetFinder Guru

adamyala is on a distinguished road

tujuan deanil bukak thread ni sebab nak cari kawan sama sama beli persian dari rusia, sebab breeder ckp kalau beli 2 ekor dpt discount. kak zai pun pernah dapat offer mcm ni. ini bukan satu perkara aneh bila deanil tidak mahu ckp cattery mana. peluang mcm ni bukan selalu dpt. siapa cepat dia dapat. kalau ada yg lebih berduit dan cepat dpt tahu, melepasla kan...so better hush hush je. tapi deanil sudah di salah anggap .

skrg deanil sudah pun dapat kawan yang di carinya iaitu Ashraf yg sudah pun memiliki kucing tersebut seperti yg dijelaskan dalam posting deanil.

so, consider this case is closed. tak perlu la diperpanjangkan lagi.

isshhh.. rimasla !!!!
Old 03-19-2010, 05:49 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamyala View Post
tujuan deanil bukak thread ni sebab nak cari kawan sama sama beli persian dari rusia, sebab breeder ckp kalau beli 2 ekor dpt discount. kak zai pun pernah dapat offer mcm ni. ini bukan satu perkara aneh bila deanil tidak mahu ckp cattery mana. peluang mcm ni bukan selalu dpt. siapa cepat dia dapat. kalau ada yg lebih berduit dan cepat dpt tahu, melepasla kan...so better hush hush je. tapi deanil sudah di salah anggap .

skrg deanil sudah pun dapat kawan yang di carinya iaitu Ashraf yg sudah pun memiliki kucing tersebut seperti yg dijelaskan dalam posting deanil.

so, consider this case is closed. tak perlu la diperpanjangkan lagi.

isshhh.. rimasla !!!!
Yer betul tu.. benda dah close.. x payah lah di panjangkan lg.. i mohon maaf kat sini sekiranya ada kata2 yg mengguris hati sesiapa kat sini.. rimas gak ni.. :)
Old 03-20-2010, 12:25 AM
PetFinder Guru

Suhaimy is on a distinguished road

Yea! Selesai sudah . Bila cat/kitten tu sampai bro? Teringin nak practice Bahasa Rusia ni
Old 03-20-2010, 02:19 PM
Animal Lover

antihyppo is on a distinguished road

Kudos to Deanil! and congrats to Asyraf for being sincere and genuine. The rest are just a bunch of jealous hyppo local pedigree owners/breeders who only sell the same/low quality pedigree at 3 times higher.
Old 03-20-2010, 07:43 PM
Animal Lover

Adila is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by antihyppo View Post
Kudos to Deanil! and congrats to Asyraf for being sincere and genuine. The rest are just a bunch of jealous hyppo local pedigree owners/breeders who only sell the same/low quality pedigree at 3 times higher.
Congrats deanil and ashraf! I hope those lovely cats will be well taken care of.

As a 'junior' I hope forumers here wont assume things and accuse others without solid proofs. Let the ones with real experiences talk. Ashraf showed us one of good examples of "calling up-ask-check-make decision" dealing process when he was purely interested. Great attitude Don't 100%-ly blame others if you got conned by conmen/women. Ask you self if you made a wise decision. That's why they are called conmen/women, coz this is what they do. We should be more careful and wise when dealing with strangers or weird transactions. No one else should be blamed or mocked. Wallahualam. Sorry if any of my words hurt anybody. I was just speaking the truth, but usually truth hurts

I also vote that this thread to be ceased as it is unbenificial to any parties as metioned by nurkasih.
Old 03-21-2010, 12:03 PM
PetFinder Guru

Suhaimy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by antihyppo View Post
Calm down there